• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

Damn bloody thick-skinned are the bullies who bully people and win by number. And I didn't even lose despite the number of bullies. Becos truth will always win the bastard thick-skinned liars like you mudlander dog in disguise. Btw obviously I am not ass fucked by dog Sam but you are surely Sam's dog. So thick skin human don't be but be a dog. Pui!

Shame shame shame are the many bullies against one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

Your daughter is wonderbaby. Take it together with I also throw money to the pigs. All your own words.

Why wunderfool never thank me for compliment his daughter wunderbaby. I give more compliment ok. Wunderbaby is expensive baby many many many $$$$$ one shot. Hey I have received enough these insults to repeat all back to those deserving ones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you see what I see?'

Daryl Chin
PUBLISHEDJUL 24, 2016, 5:00 AM SGT

Looks can deceive and what you see is not always an accurate reflection of reality
A Malaysian photographer has drawn the ire of many after publishing a set of photos purportedly showing the chilling aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

The 27 "never seen before" photos were posted on Facebook by Mr Keow Wee Loong on July 10.

Mr Keow's accompanying captions were fairly dramatic. He wore a gas mask when he entered the exclusion zone or Red Zone, as he felt a "burning sensation in his eyes and a thick chemical smell in the air".

He did not bother applying for a special permit "as it took too long" and snuck in through the forest to avoid the police.

Many of the photos show Mr Keow exploring the town alone, in places like abandoned houses and convenience stores. "The radiation level is still very high. I could still find food, money, gold, laptops and other valuables," he added.

His photos went viral, with more than 125,000 likes, comments and shares. Several publications like CNN, The Daily Mail and The Guardian reported on it

When interviewed by Time about his work, Mr Keow said: "I like to photograph places where people don't go."

But he has also attracted criticisms about his motives, authenticity and ethics.

Polish photographer Arkadiusz Podniesinski claims Mr Keow's account was sensationalised and much of it fabricated in a bid to gain fame. To illustrate his point, Mr Podniesinski put up a map which apparently showed that all of the photos Mr Keow took were in Green or Orange Zones. These areas can be accessed by anyone.

In addition, the nearby areas were frequented by repair crews and tourists, and were in no way as desolate as Mr Keow's photos made them out to be, he asserted.

"Photographers and writers of unreliable and inaccurate texts, which are then replicated by hundreds of media outlets around the world, create a false picture of the current situation in Fukushima," Mr Podniesinski said.

Since then, pictures of tourists and officials in the same spots Mr Keow was photographed in have emerged.

On reddit, a nuclear engineer who supposedly works for the Japan Atomic Energy Agency took issue with Mr Keow wearing a gas mask for protection against the "chemical smell" but donning a pair of shorts and a hoodie. "You cannot feel and smell radiation. And it's not a gas," he said.

There has also been a backlash from some Japanese residents, who called Mr Keow thoughtless and irresponsible for going into private properties in the zones and sifting through other people's possessions.

Expatriate and Fukushima resident Xan Wetherall was one of the detractors. He called for people not to spread Mr Keow's work.

"Not only is what he did illegal, but beyond disrespectful to victims of the disaster who had no choice but to leave their homes. Additionally, his post is full of misinformation ," said the English language teacher. "Please help promote this beautiful prefecture, not damage its image further for posterity and Internet fame."

Mr Keow, for his part, stands by the work he has put up.

In a lengthy Facebook post on July 19, he called Mr Podniesinski's map inaccurate, and insisted the photos he took were the best he could do, given that he had neither a guide nor the luxury of time.

"I went in to Fukushima to document the devastating consequences of nuclear power," he added. "I deeply apologise to the residents of Fukushima and Japan if they felt that I have disrespected their home by misrepresenting Fukushima in such a bad light, but it is what it is."

The post had its fair share of supporters.

"I applaud your bravery even after your resources to conduct your business in safety were lost. I hope that your thirteen hours of exposure do not harm you later on but that is not how the brave think," said one Facebook user.

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion...medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah lawless MALAYSIAN build illegal extension like as if their entitlement. No wonder think nothing of illegal entry to other people's house to sift through other people's possessions and take photos. Now kena Shame shame shame by the Japanese ! Very good!

"There has also been a backlash from some Japanese residents, who called Mr Keow thoughtless and irresponsible for going into private properties in the zones and sifting through other people's possessions.

Expatriate and Fukushima resident Xan Wetherall was one of the detractors. He called for people not to spread Mr Keow's work.

"Not only is what he did illegal, but beyond disrespectful to victims of the disaster who had no choice but to leave their homes"

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
katong Lau Kway bu... Pok Pok ke . Pok ke Pok ke ...

Today stand street no business? go Desker Road, you might get lucky!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking why so coward to run off after exposed by Burger king? Lying just admit and apologise lah. Fucking coward keep lying and slandering others. Really a mudlander dog no standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking why so coward to run off after exposed by Burger king? Lying just admit and apologise lah. Fucking coward keep lying and slandering others. Really a mudlander dog no standard.

And you notice all these liars think others are lying because they themselves are liars.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stompiss you drink piss indeed and your mother wife daughters granddaughter will all be MALAYSIAN CHICKEN no end in sight. Katong to Geylang to Johor all your MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Siao kao think that spread lies can become truth. What an Evil and rotten heart MALAYSIAN keep spreading lies of burger king and now me. Shameless Malaysian with MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family and think everyone is like his mother wife daughters granddaughter a chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao kao think that spread lies can become truth. What an Evil and rotten heart MALAYSIAN keep spreading lies of burger king and now me. Shameless Malaysian with MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family and think everyone is like his mother wife daughters granddaughter a chicken.

Why so many MALAYSIAN like Alamaking keep spreading lies with pride ?

Last edited: