• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where and when will it happen?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a population density of over 7900/sqkm, any attack will yield high casualties.

Think about it. If you are a terrorist where would you attack:confused:
I doubt that they will interested in the places I frequent e.g. NTUC supermarket, HDB heartlands, Mustaffa, my neighbourhood,...

If there is a terrorist attack, they will most likely go after high profile places like Pulau Bukom, Sentosa, Orchard Road, airport, ..... The people that will be hurt will be the tourists & foreign workers since they will be in the targetted areas.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Think about it. If you are a terrorist where would you attack:confused:

In Singapore? Plenty of targets if you think about it carefully. An attack on any location will generate news coverage, that's essentially what they want.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not if, but when? Hmm... this question still as valid...

Why should terrorists bother when the PAP is doing such a good job of saboing Spore:rolleyes:

Look at what has happened e.g. l riots, buildings collapsing, MRT breakdowns, flash floods, fires, ...