• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where and when will it happen?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then u were too young to recall how the jap red army attempted to destroy bukom kidnapped a ministar n flown back japan when all failed. Sinkie garbament did not pursue extradition or anything.

That was some political or ideological bullshit wasnt it,wasnt japan fault more like some rogue soldiers,from what I vaguely know

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok I just googled the laju incident,nothing wrong these are greenpeace save the world fight imperialism political activist terrorists,nothing wrong,we need more of them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both the Malaysian and the Singapore internal intelligence services have a long and deep history of handling clandestine matters well because of their past experience in handling such issues. Both services have also largely been spared from the hubris that have impacted their respective public services such as politicisation.

Both also have have stuck to the traditional approach of recruitment where they pick candidates from a proven and established background from a pool rather than direct entry. And recruitment has no age limit. Someone can enter the service in their 30and 40s if their skills and aptitude is recognised and needed.

In terms of handling deviant Islam which is the topical issue for many countries, the approach by these 2 countries are similar - grassroots penetration and control, not only at core but all the way to the fringes. For an incident to occur, multiple measures have to fail and the probability is small.

In terms of non-Islam related terror - you are probably looking at something similar to the Laju incident where Singapore per se was not the issue but the presence of external actors who have a presence in Singapore and attract their natural enemies into Singapore such as Israel.

Singapore interestingly is not an ideal location or attraction for ideology based terror groups as we are basically are a desert barren of any ideology or philosophy. If attacked it will not be an effective rallying point for followers of any deviant ideology. Even if they bring down an entire skyscraper it will not register in the minds of their followers as any sort of an accomplishment.

That leaves Singapore to one oddity - any incident where the trigger is something more benign. An example is the rioting by drunk Indians at Little India. No planning, fuelled by alcohol and a Police Force caught out by incompetency and poor leadership.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can pray n shout allah akbar n you will b spared by one side

n shot by other side.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i ever get caught with serina wee, i would be more then just dropping my pants.. i'll play poke-MON Go all over her naked butt, chest, and all

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I dread to see the home team caught with their pants down again :p:p:p

Noted the first massive "anti terrorism exercise" carried out yesterday.

Am convinced those chaps read our forum. Good job lads, now await those kutus swarming in from Middle East. ISIS almost kaput there.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the recent ban on the newsletter from radicalised folks, I reckoned we need to be on the alert. Question now is where? And when?

Not likely that there would be a shoot out of sorts, but setting off dirty bombs and/or IEDs are the most likely modus operandi. Imagine soft targets like schools and/or shopping malls, along Orchard road or even at Changi airport...

Do we have enough listening posts and capability to neutralise the threats before the acts crystalize? Not that we have the capacity withstand the repercussions from the shock, all puns unintended...

The Police will be the first to run and hide shd trouble start

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Am convinced those chaps read our forum. Good job lads, now await those kutus swarming in from Middle East. ISIS almost kaput there.

Your ego is really big. The exercise probably has been planned way before you started this thread. Why would "those chaps" bother about this obscure dirty forum? Delusional opposition cocksuckers simply can't accept that sinkieland doesn't revolve around sammyboy.com

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if there is a terrorist Attack in Spore, the victims are likely to be foreigners & not locals.
So "lesser mortals" like me aren't too worried.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When going after political opposition they will behave like lions and tigers but the moment real riot starts these chaps will run away and hide inside ambulance

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dread to see the home team caught with their pants down again :p:p:p

it is a matter of time before SPF's inefficiency and ineffectiveness will be exposed again.

they will be caught with their pants down again.

with NSF who are not well treated nor motivated and with AETOs and CISCO who are mainly malaysians how not to have pants down?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is a matter of time before SPF's inefficiency and ineffectiveness will be exposed again.

they will be caught with their pants down again.

with NSF who are not well treated nor motivated and with AETOs and CISCO who are mainly malaysians how not to have pants down?

So what do you suggest, do you and your associates have any alternate plans and if so post them here for all to view.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shootout would be good,singapore can join the exclusive club of je sui charlie nations.

if terrorist attack were to happen,i will migrate out of this shithole immediately,no way am i going to be recalled to NS and risk my neck for this roach infested shithole,NO FUCK YOU LHL.