• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat where do u go for your haircut?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay barber $8-12

quickcut, EC House, QB, K-cut $10-12

hdb salons, local aunties, atb, cut n wash +specials, facial, shave, neck massage $15-$25

high end salons, Supercut, Jean Yip $30-$60

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't have any hair left. I just polish my scalp to a high shine. saves a lot of money and girls like it.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone go for atb full package...cut n wash with scalp, face, neck massage, wash hair and face, shave, ending with a hot towel covering face and apply aftershave lotion

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i go malaysia saloon , usually went half a year. spent about rm250 for rebond + hair cut. expensive?

dunno.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in melb, i usually go to the viet area for haircut, there is one very pretty viet bu and she only charge me for $10. i got the beckham style from her.:o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fly to Ho Chi Minh City to have my hair cut

[video=youtube;lzA9UgY3sws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzA9UgY3sws[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malay barber $8-12

quickcut, EC House, QB, K-cut $10-12

hdb salons, local aunties, atb, cut n wash +specials, facial, shave, neck massage $15-$25

high end salons, Supercut, Jean Yip $30-$60

Jean Yip, super cuts not considered high end la.
Chow Aqua David gan, Kim Robinson, Izumi then call high end.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fly to Ho Chi Minh City to have my hair cut

[video=youtube;lzA9UgY3sws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzA9UgY3sws[/video]

i suspected as much that cant be just a salon, salon just a front...the video ending part confirm it....thanks ho chi minh here i cummm

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I trim myself, use 2 mirrors.

I know hair cutting technique but not pro enough to do business. I trim for some friend and family members.
For myself I wish I can remove my head to trim . Vey tough to use 2 mirrors .