• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening and c

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening a

Its not Sinkies that are thriving in Sinkieland, its the Familee, their Cronies and all their dogs tat got rich. Take a look around, what is not owned by the Familee, ur Pigeon hole, wasted ur 2yrs in NS, ur CPF a broken Promise, ur jobs given to FT, wst else? If can, PAP want even ur two balls!

Who do you want more ? Najib or Ah Gong ?

jw5

Loyal
Re: This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening a

The honest reason is that most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch how Indonesian students overthrew Suharto's 32 year dictatorial rule.

[video=youtube;abaURwoFuyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abaURwoFuyg&spfreload=10 [/video]

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reason No. 3: Residents of Peesai want the orderly PAP type governance, good, safe, clean, "wholesome" family life, peace, orderly, systematic way of life, outlined by the gahmen.

Cheebye, just last week I was walking my dog along Sungei Api-Api in Pasir Ris when my dog spotted some chickens rummaging the grounds, instinctively, my dog dashed for the fowls and sent then scattering. It was fun, and I allowed my dog to chase the chickens in circles! Then some fat woman came and told me to "control" my dog, I just ignored her and allowed my dog to continue its exercise! Bloody fatso bitch! Nothing else to do want to come and stop other people having fun! Nobody was hurt, and there was no way the dog would injure the birds! I am taking my dog there again whenever I get the chance, and I hope the next time that pudgy women comes around again, my dog bites her! Haha! Then she can go and complain, and I'll say she was taunting the animal!

Cheers!

Reason no 1..........

Reason no 2................

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot live and also cannot stay. Life is really hard and eventually die .

Time for you to reflect, Choot. On the average, you are around for only about 30,000 days. All your assets, titles, loves and hates, will be left with your decaying body one day. Your body is already decaying (indeed for a long time now). Reflect. Leave those pap evils alone, they like their icon lky, will answer to their Kharma. That's inescapable. May you and all your loved ones be well and happy Choot. Until the last day do be happy and grateful for the ride.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

In many ways, you are right. Singapore is like a video game. But within all video games, there are a set of rules. U are good at the rules, and you will win or go to a high level. Singaporeans are too stupid to play the rules. Partly because the govt does not tell them what the rules are and also partly because they do not know they are in a game. Every FT that comes here instinctively knos how to play the game, and becomes good at gaming the system. How is that? Why is that? Look around you. FTs less qualified, some with fake degrees and what not are making a good living in singapore, better then many singaporeans. How do they do it? If they can do it, why can't singaporeans?

The whole world is an illusion. More so in Singapore I'll add. You think that tree by the highway was there in the first place? Its placed there by someone. You think the concrete on your feet is "natural"? You think the colour you've seen on this screen is real? or your brain telling you how to interpret the wavelength that goes to your cornea? I've always said, Singapore is like the MATRIX, we go home to our pods, HDB flats, then go out and "work" in the disneyland with the death penalty. Everything is TOO clean on appearances. Going to another country has its own game rules as well. But if you understand them, you can continue the game there. Its just born and breed Singaporean has somehow lost the plot in playing the game in Singapore.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They already drank the kool-aid. They are not even slaves. Slaves have masters who look after them. The PAP will tell you "you are on your own , dude".
When LKY started out, he decided to provide, affordable housing, good healthcare and free education. The rest was up to you. This was a fair deal.
So now, is housing affordable, is heathcare affordable, and is education free (if you consider tuition is essential, then no) ?

solly hor......LKY wasn't so good hor............there were other 1st Gen ministers around back then..........his control wasn't so total back then.........and also he needed the support of the people back then........and also people back then can't afford crazy prices hor............

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkees are just too timid.There won't be any changes.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't waste your time on Singkie. They deserved a government who screw their ass on regular basis.