• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Just witnessed the most beautiful sight in sg.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it the sunrise?no.was it the moon peeking out from the clouds?no.it was a skyscraper in the distance under construction,all the lights suddenly came on from the bottom to top like a brightly lit christmas tree,guess they were testing the staircase lights or something.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it the sunrise?no.was it the moon peeking out from the clouds?no.it was a skyscraper in the distance under construction,all the lights suddenly came on from the bottom to top like a brightly lit christmas tree,guess they were testing the staircase lights or something.

chey like that also shiok, tot wat down blouse or upskirt

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you sure, you are not in a dream or have found Nirvana?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure any picharlobang picture tells the whole truth and not half truth. Like mountain load of uncleared dishes due to no worker clearing and blame on the diners being dirty.

see u again coming in and shitting all over other peoples thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop telling lies. This is a talkcock thread and everyone is talking cock here. Why you targeting me only you yourself know . If my reply is shit yours is lagi shit. Fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw is this thread 50% of the threads containing my shit according to you? First this is not shit if others are not shit. Second this is one thread not 50% of threads. Bastard liar caught lying . Pui!

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. This is a talkcock thread and everyone is talking cock here. Why you targeting me only you yourself know . If my reply is shit yours is lagi shit. Fuck off!

theres a difference.. ppl come in talk cock but u come in to shit

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw is this thread 50% of the threads containing my shit according to you? First this is not shit if others are not shit. Second this is one thread not 50% of threads. Bastard liar caught lying . Pui!

Liar liar pants on fire hahahah. Where is schizo 50% prove? Schizo caught lying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But alas, it is only a facade.

Does it look familiar ? Is Singapore like the angel avatar ?

Which angel avatar? Mine? Who are you to insult angel avatar and say it's a facade? You got proof the angel is a facade? KNNBCCB LIAR get caught and still shamelessly lying. Slandering angel is what a devil will do.