• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 6 injured including 2 sinkies as car rams into worshippers at erawan shrine

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Six injured as car rammed into the Erawan Shrine[/h] in Breaking News | July 22, 2016 9:53 pm (945 views)

• 152_Erawan-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Six people were injured when a Toyota sedan driven by a 54-year-old woman rammed into the Erawan Shrine on Rajprasong intersection crowded with tourists at 9 p.m.
Police said it was an accident as the driver developed sudden epilepsy while she was turning right on Rajprasong intersection to Ratdamri road from Rama 1.
The car which lost control then rammed into the people crowded the Erawan Shrine,
All the injured were admitted to nearby Chulalongkorn and the driver to Police hospital.
She was said to have chronic epilepsy

This entry was posted in Breaking News. Bookmark the permalink.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are not many Solunas around these days. I would have thought it was deliberate since it was an old scrap car. For every Soluna on the road, there are at least 100 Corollas or Altis or 100 more Benz and BMW.

There may be more to it than it meets the eye.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So where's their god now?

I hope this shows people that they should worship the real god and not dead idols.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are not many Solunas around these days. I would have thought it was deliberate since it was an old scrap car. For every Soluna on the road, there are at least 100 Corollas or Altis or 100 more Benz and BMW.

Yes, I share your view. The car headed centrally through the entrance then stop just before the inner barrier. Still can reverse.

Gluttony

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where's their god now?

I hope this shows people that they should worship the real god and not dead idols.

So what is real and what is not?

So are you saying what you see may not be real, what you don't see, might be real?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never eat at the roadside stalls in Bangkok. Apart from the pollution and the dust that your food is likely to have gathered before it lands on your table, the probability of an unintended "lone wolf" attack is high.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Soluna was first made in Thailand mah!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is only 3 million sinkies in the world of seven billion people,and there happen to be two of them in thailand and at the erawan shrine at the time of this unfortunate accident......what are the odds and chances of that?i know sinkies are mostly religious idiots,the only places u would find them would be in this temples and shrines or in china getting conned into buying some fake talisman or ku mantong or ginseng or dried goats penis or TCM.

If a car accidentally rammed into art institute of chicago or the louvre or the mueseum of anthropology of mexico city or Bibliothèque Sainte- Geneviève u can guarantee no sinkie will ever be killed cause no sinkie will ever step into a museum or library.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read the news, the daughter in the car...pull the reverse...

If the hews report is true, the daughter must have possessed way much better calmness than any SWAT team.

She was in the car, witnessing it ploughing through so many people, knowing that her mother is in trouble. Yet, after accidentally changing the car to reverse gear, she can within split seconds, uses the handbrake to stop the car. More importantly, from the video, the reverse light went off after the car braked. She even can change it to neutral.

Very few drivers know how to use handbrake in an emergency, especially just after going through such a traumatic accident and also seated in the passenger seat where one has no proper access to the accelerator, brake or sterling wheel. Amazingly great woman driver.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the 2 sinkies are PAP RC members, PAP MSM loudhailers will first to rush there to report the gospel early.

followed by LHL and his cronies ministers to add more tales with sympathy story.

The 2 sinkies must be a PAP voter and 4 face Buddha punished them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 2 sinkies must be a PAP voter and 4 face Buddha punished them.

The two sinkies were idol worshippers who thought a buddha statue in Thailand was filled with magical powers. Turned out the statue was powerless in the face of a woman driver in the middle of her orgasm or epilepsy whatever.