• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious To: scroobal, Papsmearer et. al.: You need to trust your gabrament more

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to The Straits Times, "Trust between citizens, Government key for Smart Nation: PM Lee", July 12, 2016, your Prime Ministar a/k/a Chief Natural Aristocrat has called upon Sinkies such as yourselves to build bridges of trust between certain factions of the political spectrum and to trust his gabrament more.

What say you, scroobal, Papsmearer et. al.?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me no ah scroobal, ah papsmearer et al, but me say ...

peasants trust gahmen in retwurning cpf wen dey twurn 55 ... gahmen dun trust peasants in able 2 spend cpf moni wisely ...

wat d'ya tink? ...

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust like respect is earned and cannot be given or asked. Does LHL have trust in his people? To start off, how much is Ho Ching drawing yearly? Never mind how much she lost.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I hip-thrust the PAP all the time since 88. It's pretty nice and you should try it too!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arse Loong must be laughing when he ask for trust frm Sinkies, u tink he really cares if the whole of Sinkiepore dont trust him and his Familee? Wat a joke!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust is mutual,u cannot have trust from the other party when u dont trust others.just like sex u cannot have a satisfaction relationship if u dont trust each other's ass holes.ask Lee Hsien Loong dont talk so much,meet PJ tham and the Indian Bayi to meet in the middle of town for a western shootoff,winner takes all.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to The Straits Times, "Trust between citizens, Government key for Smart Nation: PM Lee", July 12, 2016, your Prime Ministar a/k/a Chief Natural Aristocrat has called upon Sinkies such as yourselves to build bridges of trust between certain factions of the political spectrum and to trust his gabrament more.

What say you, scroobal, Papsmearer et. al.?

same crap in our management resort, perhaps these people in ivory tower should deal with the fact

1/ failing to take ownership and responsibility for your own work will lead to mistrust

2/ side tracking and pointing to others for your own mistake will lead to further mistrust

3/ using your own position to bully others in your team only cement that mistrust

trust a politician is a dangerous proposition.

Jack Ma: Don’t be involved in politics

One should always understand that money and political power can never go hand in hand. Once you are in politics, don’t ever think about money anymore. Once you are running a business, don’t ever think of being involved in politics.
When money meets political power, it is similar to a match meeting an explosive- waiting to go off.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust like respect is earned and cannot be given or asked. Does LHL have trust in his people? To start off, how much is Ho Ching drawing yearly? Never mind how much she lost.

MORE importantly, the dishonorable son canit even resolve within the exceptional family.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe LKY made an important speech about trust,trust is like anal sex,the first time round there is hesitation and pangs of guilt,the subsequent times each party gets bolder and wilder.my buddies and I used to masturbate to his words furiously in pri and sec school.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe LKY made an important speech about trust,trust is like anal sex,the first time round there is hesitation and pangs of guilt,the subsequent times each party gets bolder and wilder.my buddies and I used to masturbate to his words furiously in pri and sec school.

the japs or brits must have taught him well with those fist in the arse.... oops i mean in the air motion.