• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ATB Farker Leslie Khoo Has 6-7 Concurrent Affairs!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
被告涉六七段婚外情 多名女郎报警

知情者爆料,死者(右)并非唯一与被告(左)有染的人。(新明日报)
已婚男涉杀工程师女友,知情者爆料,被告与至少六七名女人发生了婚外情,财色兼收,涉事女郎纷纷报警。

新明日报连日报道,谋杀案发生在上周二,来自中国天津的死者崔雅洁(31岁,工程师),疑与已婚嫌犯邱贵福(48岁,译音)出现感情上的问题,被后者杀害,弃尸林厝港丛林。

死者上周一(11日)失踪后,身边友人都非常着急,通过社交媒体广发消息寻人。直到上周四(14日),警方洞察死者失踪一案可疑,经仔细调查后,锁定死者男友邱贵福,对方坦承杀人,随即引领警方到林厝港8巷一带的丛林找遗体。

记者联络上一名知情者,她表示,死者并非唯一与被告有染的人。

完整报道,请翻阅23.07.2016《新明日报》。

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad but why did he chop up that atb and now probably going to get death penalty.

Quite obvious. The ATB must have evidence trying to expose him to his family and even workplace. Quite common to see this in PRCland of ATB lovers going to office of expat lover to create drama.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei I dunno my Chinese comprehension bad or you guys one fucked up....

Where got say concurrent? And where got say ATB kena chopped up?

But it did say the Fucker eat and tabao.....that I salute him. His type of fat fuckface still can bluff sex bluff money

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So the Yellow Ribbon project is nonsense? Most jail birds will re-offend?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei I dunno my Chinese comprehension bad or you guys one fucked up....

Where got say concurrent? And where got say ATB kena chopped up?

But it did say the Fucker eat and tabao.....that I salute him. His type of fat fuckface still can bluff sex bluff money

you dumb nigger it was reported he chopped up an ATB and left her body in lim chu kang. Do you read the news?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dumb nigger it was reported he chopped up an ATB and left her body in lim chu kang. Do you read the news?

Niggershit

Out of jail already? Next ban coming soon.

Where the report saying victim was chopped? Only say remains found. Comprehension problem is it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the Yellow Ribbon project is nonsense? Most jail birds will re-offend?

The Yellow Ribbon project does reap its benefits...but this one, has an itchy dickey.....jail term or any coloured ribbons project, would not cure the problem....you have to chemically castrate him, to STOP!:rolleyes:

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad but why did he chop up that atb and now probably going to get death penalty.

chigger u fucking retard, first u say "not bad" means u approve his crime, then in the same sentence u imply he is stupid to commit a capital crime. your brain must be up your chigger ass

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Niggershit

Out of jail already? Next ban coming soon.

Where the report saying victim was chopped? Only say remains found. Comprehension problem is it.

exactly rite. that dumb nigger cunt should be shackled and padlocked inside a mental asylum without wifi

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happen when you worship pussy.. If he goes MGTOW. He will still be free and happy..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am happy to read those stupid mangina and pussy worshipper kana killed and get I to trouble by pussies.. They deserve it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Yellow Ribbon project does reap its benefits...but this one, has an itchy dickey.....jail term or any coloured ribbons project, would not cure the problem....you have to chemically castrate him, to STOP!:rolleyes:

The noose is the best cure.