• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat James Bond movie ... angmoh shit again,nothing better to do.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
go back to watch every James Bond movies and you can see similar common actions played over again.

Chao angmoh JB will be caught by his enemy and send to the pia kia chief;

Angmoh will use a high tech gunboat gadget to escape from the Chief custody, then next action is always the same,

1. JB will run and either hide behind a structure, cylinder drums, a pallet of goods and so on in a warehouse or storage areas.

2. The chief kah kia (running dogs) chase after him and hide behind something also.

This is the boring part played over again.

3. this angmoh kia will find something (miracle white Christian God divine intervention) to throw out into the opposite corner to make loud bang noise.

4. Then kah kia will panic and start firing at the corner and chao JB angmoh know how many kah kia are there and their hiding locations.

5. some kah kias will be shot dead and chao JB will escape.

Next JB movie come up, when see this boring action part repeated again you can remember tanwahtiu predicted, good as gold.

Someone here will be able to find this part in short clip and post here? See for yourself.

Spoil your fun watching JB movies, huh?

So boring actions played over again, better for them to sell opium make more money?

British Empire Funded by Opium

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade.

In the United States and the British Empire addictive substances were the major business of British mercantilism. For example, the original British colonies like Jamestown and Virginia were economically unfeasible before the smoking of tobacco caught on in Europe and smoking and snuff created a cash crop from America

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
go back to watch every James Bond movies and you can see similar common actions played over again.

Chao angmoh JB will be caught by his enemy and send to the pia kia chief;

Angmoh will use a high tech gunboat gadget to escape from the Chief custody, then next action is always the same,

1. JB will run and either hide behind a structure, cylinder drums, a pallet of goods and so on in a warehouse or storage areas.

2. The chief kah kia (running dogs) chase after him and hide behind something also.

3. this angmoh kia will find something (miracle white Christian God divine intervention) to throw out into the opposite corner to make loud bang noise.

4. Then kah kia will panic and start firing at the corner and chao JB angmoh know how many kah kia are there and their hiding locations.

5. some kah kias will be shot dead and chao JB will escape.

Next JB movie come up, when see this boring action part repeated again you can remember tanwahtiu predicted, good as gold.

Someone here will be able to find this part in short clip and post here? See for yourself.

Spoil your fun watching JB movies, huh?

So boring actions played over again, better for them to sell opium make more money?

what about the beauty woman and love making part ?
not considered to be boring by you ? :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad that the new Bond lead actor will continue to be a white brit. I would totally boycott the James Bond movies if they got a nigger, Paki, Latino or arab to be their star. The world is better off being led by good white folk instead of third world losers.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that the new Bond lead actor will continue to be a white brit. I would totally boycott the James Bond movies if they got a nigger, Paki, Latino or arab to be their star. The world is better off being led by good white folk instead of third world losers.

didn't know that you are not only Pee and Pee cock sucker
but angmo cock sucker too !!!

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

u shld be the first chinese bond, u got the looks and the sey, u will make wah tiu very proud....."my name is Tan, John Tan"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes!...we leave it as it is...hope they don't become , gender correct, race correct etc...won't want to see a JB, other than White British Male, masculine , NOT GAY, NOT A WOMAN, NOT A BLACK, LATINO, INDIAN, PAKI, CHINESE etc..

Just like the recent star wars movie..good movie, a woman & a black man, just do not make the cut...or the ghostbusters with all woman casts & a black woman...not being racist....the original movie just don't kill the original....:p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes!...we leave it as it is...hope they don't become , gender correct, race correct etc...won't want to see a JB, other than White British Male, masculine , NOT GAY, NOT A WOMAN, NOT A BLACK, LATINO, INDIAN, PAKI, CHINESE etc..

Just like the recent star wars movie..good movie, a woman & a black man, just do not make the cut...or the ghostbusters with all woman casts & a black woman...not being racist....the original movie just don't kill the original....:p

Black man and woman suffer from one disease which is a form of security deficiency.