• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Even 洪七公 No Match For SPF! Arrested For Murder! Chink Kung-Fu Useless!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SM_22_07_2016_CJ_5_32264164_32262539_mssum_x8s_al.jpg

芽笼“牛头”谋杀案,嫌凶“洪七公”,夜宿公园不敢回家,没护照逃不出国,潜逃15天后被捕,今天控上庭。

《新明日报》日前报道,芽笼23巷发生骇人命案,外号“牛头”的男子吴英添(52岁)头部重伤,脸部朝上躺在路边,身边还留下一摊骇人血泊,染红了白衬衫及深色短裤,脚底也沾有血迹。

《新明日报》当时曾取得独家画面,案发后一家商店的闭路电视画面拍摄到一名疑似嫌凶的男子经过走廊时,正在脱下染血的上衣。

外号“洪七公”的嫌凶卓泄源(64岁)在潜逃了15天后在昨天下午被捕,今早以谋杀的罪名被控上法庭。

完整报道,请翻阅22.07.2016《新明日报》。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20160722-440597

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If victim kanna 18 palms of the descending dragon, then NUH, SGH, CGH and TTSH doctors are not equipped to treat him.

Chink kungfu looks good only on TV with its special effects. In reality, it is useless. Wasn't 洪七公 supposed to be a damn good fighter?

[video=youtube;bABHXaKh4Zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABHXaKh4Zw&list=PLpRL3kQpp7jIxsyVA_vCziJoA9Md37UU3[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The T-shirt that the old man was wearing, is that what they called the "red" collar inmate?

That's his own clothes la.
Not convicted not in prison yet where got where prison grab?
Even in remand unless court order to extend stay also no need wear prison grab.
And the so called collar colors got no real collars....it's just t shirt.
Red collars in prison are the hardcore ones serving 20 years above sentences.....

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
chigger Jah the cocksucking nigger will believe this old guy got mythical invincibility skills, knives and guns cannot penetrate his body, chigger knows that becos he saw it in the movies back in the 60s when he just crawled out of his mama's wormhole

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's his own clothes la.
Not convicted not in prison yet where got where prison grab?
Even in remand unless court order to extend stay also no need wear prison grab.
And the so called collar colors got no real collars....it's just t shirt.
Red collars in prison are the hardcore ones serving 20 years above sentences.....

Bro any idea when In remand under what type of offence then will get both leg strap to walk besides handcuff ? Tat time when I was handcuff I saw 1 guy leg being strap .luckily they didn't strap Me. Also why do they need to remove the string on my Bermuda before throwing me in lockup ? They scare I commit suicide ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro any idea when In remand under what type of offence then will get both leg strap to walk besides handcuff ? Tat time when I was handcuff I saw 1 guy leg being strap .luckily they didn't strap Me. Also why do they need to remove the string on my Bermuda before throwing me in lockup ? They scare I commit suicide ?

You remand in police station or cantonment complex?
Leg-cuffs likely the suspect is in transit. That means being transported....outside or from one place to another.
The string scare you use as weapon to kill others or yourself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chink kungfu looks good only on TV with its special effects. In reality, it is useless. Wasn't 洪七公 supposed to be a damn good fighter?

[video=youtube;bABHXaKh4Zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABHXaKh4Zw&list=PLpRL3kQpp7jIxsyVA_vCziJoA9Md37UU3[/video]

I would think someone from underworld with street moniker as 洪七 would be someone fearsome and with status.....

The vid you posted the 洪七公 portrayed by 梁家仁.....best IMHO was the earlier one by actor Danny Lau 刘丹

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leg-cuffs likely the suspect is in transit. That means being transported....outside or from one place to another.

Oic so any accuse being transported will be leg cuff as well or only major crime ?
My case only in police station. It was a bad experience but also allows me to feel convicts in prison. Also do u know why at times the cuff needs to be behind but sometime in front ? Behind was a torture cannot even pee .

Till today my wrist got scars from the handcuff. Keep reminds me not to commit any suspicious activities :cool:

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would think someone from underworld with street moniker as 洪七 would be someone fearsome and with status.....

The vid you posted the 洪七公 portrayed by 梁家仁.....best IMHO was the earlier one by actor Danny Lau 刘丹

The two policemen who sat beside him were oblivious to the danger they were exposed to. All 洪七公 needed was to execute 神龙摆尾 followed by 亢龙有悔, the two policemen would have been flung out of the car.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks cannot fight!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks always go to jail.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ah pek in the police car looked like the kwai lan type roaming in Geylang, not to mess with. Probably one of lau triad members in that area and still hanging loose.