• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

Anybody can qualify to be angels except you mudlander dogs who spread lies of others by making use of anybody and anything dead or alive.
siao chabor, chiak yok mai?
2016-07-23 10.37.43.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Things I learn about dealing with some people is this “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Didn't you already argued and lost? Now resort to personal attack as usual and call people idiot as per usual mudlander dog style.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u anti pakistan also? wat did pakistan do to u? were u also raped by a bunch of pakis in a cave?

You don't know how to read? This is a Pakistan standard forum that let terrorists like you roam free. So evil and rotten heart, your whole family will Kena raped by Pakistan in a cave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This attack thread is not moved to trivial till now? Moderator here certainly Pakistan standard.

I forgot it's not called trivia section but flame war section. Looks like Leongsam is not doing what he preached about flaming should only be done in flame war section but closing an eye to injustice to other dogs to flame me here. Still don't believe this is Pakistan standard forum that has double standards in killing and allow terrorist like Osama bin laden to stay hidden?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

stuPiG GCB.
moderator know you deserved a bozen fuck by us then is enough to move the tread

You stupid GCB double confirmed the moderator here is Pakistan standard with double standard to killing and harbouring Osama bin laden like terrorist here. Pui you stupid mudlander dog terrorist!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is good not to throw my pearls to the pigs. Or else the days ahead will be difficult. You have a good night, angelbaby.

The pigs don't even want you mudlander dog. Dirty and filthy mind, evil and rotten heart. You can bring your soul selling ill-gotten pearls to hell.

I just read the Wunderfool message again and realised I have been too naive and kind in my reply to this mudlander dog who called me angelbaby. It should be Wunderfool can bring his BODY and soul selling ill-gotten MALAYSIAN GIGOLO pearls to hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is good not to throw my pearls to the pigs. Or else the days ahead will be difficult. You have a good night, angelbaby.

The pigs don't even want you mudlander dog. Dirty and filthy mind, evil and rotten heart. You can bring your soul selling ill-gotten pearls to hell.

I just read the Wunderfool message again and realised I have been too naive and kind in my reply to this mudlander dog who called me angelbaby. It should be Wunderfool can bring his BODY and soul selling ill-gotten MALAYSIAN GIGOLO pearls to hell.

I bet this kind of insults that I get for nothing is also called fucking Malaysians did nothing to me. Becos telling lies is called good attitude to schizo mudlander dog, stating ugly truth is called bad attitude.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

so many guys fucked,cursed,sweared at her.she so thick skin,,so gcb

Damn bloody thick-skinned are the bullies who bully people and win by number. And I didn't even lose despite the number of bullies. Becos truth will always win the bastard thick-skinned liars like you mudlander dog in disguise. Btw obviously I am not ass fucked by dog Sam but you are surely Sam's dog. So thick skin human don't be but be a dog. Pui!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I try to see the good in people.