• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened to Darinne Ko, the NUS Law student humped by Prof Tey?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least her looks would anytime be better than yours... put a clit surrounded by 2 mounds of lard and you'd be the perfect advertisement for the occupation mentioned in your first sentence, fatpubes! :biggrin:

Your BASTARD MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family can advertise to MALAYSIAN INDIAN. Just like how your fellow MALAYSIAN CHINESE teamed up with INDIANS to kill their own kind in the real estate agent case. All ugly truths!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You must be a MALAYSIAN CHINESE to be so unkind like the bastard semaj2357 here. What has she done to you? Have some kindness and let people go. Are you a saint? You are a prostitute visitor?

Can you please stop cursing Malaysians because I have Mudland relatives and they are all very nice people... nothing like what you describe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please stop cursing Malaysians because I have Mudland relatives and they are all very nice people... nothing like what you describe.

You have MALAYSIAN CHINESE or MALAYSIAN INDIAN relative? Who is not nice to your friends or relatives and still call them friends and relatives? Robber murderer thief all also nice to their friends and relatives. The true colours of people is when they dislike you. Everyone is entitled to dislike others. But the uncivilised ones who dislike others will slander you with lies and do all sorts of dirty tricks to destroy you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw please reply on my posts to you regarding disruptions by bastards Stompiss and semaj2357 who posted chicken video there to my SERIOUS thread on MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead. Why you don't discipline these people for disrupting my thread? And Stompiss have done this before and resume since yesterday and I highlighted to you to ban him. As for semaj2357 he has been at it since months ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Btw please reply on my posts to you regarding disruptions by bastards Stompiss and semaj2357 who posted chicken video there to my SERIOUS thread on MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead. Why you don't discipline these people for disrupting my thread? And Stompiss have done this before and resume since yesterday and I highlighted to you to ban him. As for semaj2357 he has been at it since months ago.

If you have such a blind hatred why don't you set up your own blog at www.blogger.com and you can write long articles cursing them on a daily basis.

I'll even give you the liberty to post a link to your blog from this forum. If you want to pay for the link I'd be most happy to take your money too.

Your constant cursing and swearing here is disrupting the threads. Please stop it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have such a blind hatred why don't you set up your own blog at www.blogger.com and you can write long articles cursing them on a daily basis.

I'll even give you the liberty to post a link to your blog from this forum. If you want to pay for the link I'd be most happy to take your money too.

Your constant cursing and swearing here is disrupting the threads. Please stop it.

Excuse me these people are the ones disrupting my thread. Not the other way round. I only posted a few in other threads and you took the opportunity to say I am disrupting. You are just biased and unfair and turning a blind eye to injustice. In the first place I was slandered in the JB forum that is under your ownership too so of course I take my revenge here when no one is helping me to get justice. How much money do you get from those JB sponsorship for you to keep quiet on injustice? Do you feel ashamed to ask a slandered victim to pay to put a link to blog instead of helping her to seek justice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me these people are the ones disrupting my thread. Not the other way round. I only posted a few in other threads and you took the opportunity to say I am disrupting. You are just biased and unfair and turning a blind eye to injustice. In the first place I was slandered in the JB forum that is under your ownership too so of course I take my revenge here when no one is helping me to get justice. How much money do you get from those JB sponsorship for you to keep quiet on injustice? Do you feel ashamed to ask a slandered victim to pay to put a link to blog instead of helping her to seek justice?

Anyone with eyes can see how much my thread on Malaysian real estate agent shot dead has been marred by the chicken video posted by Stompiss and disrupted by semaj2357 comments. And this bully also disrupted other threads by his dirty replies to my comments. But all these are ignored by Leongsam who is obviously biased and showing favoritism to bullies. This is indeed like Pakistan which allow barbarians to get away after doing their honour killing which is actually dishonour killing of people they dislike.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The other nutcase Tanwahtiu can join her.
One curse pommies the other curse mudlanders. They complete each other

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
only suck never swollow so only got B grade

darinne-ko-lianhe-wanbao.jpg

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like u just got acquainted with our resident siao chabor, beware she spits venom at any and everything.
maybe u can name the link "mental asylum" :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like u just got acquainted with our resident siao chabor, beware she spits venom at any and everything.
maybe u can name the link "mental asylum" :biggrin:

Stop telling lies, I don't attack people who don't attack me (openly or by insinuating). You are another mudlander dog bully kena caught by me trying to attack me with flimsy excuse of cannot post Malaysia properties that sinkies cannot buy. But somehow no complaint of Leongsam thread of time travel that cannot be done too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies, I don't attack people who don't attack me (openly or by insinuating). You are another mudlander dog bully kena caught by me trying to attack me with flimsy excuse of cannot post Malaysia properties that sinkies cannot buy. But somehow no complaint of Leongsam thread of time travel that cannot be done too.

So fast proven I am right again. Bastard schizo trying to attack me again by opening a thread in my name to invite attacks. Well done Pakistan forum that condone bullies.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything else u need to know?

DARINNE WEN HUI KO is registered attorney admitted in New York State in 2014. The registration number is 5214382. The company office is ASHURST LLP. The office address is 12 Marina Boulevard #24-01 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982, Singapore. The county is Out of USA. The phone number is 65 6602 9153. The email address is [email protected]. The law school is NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE.

[h=3]Darinne Wen Hui Ko · Ashurst LLP[/h]
Registration Number5214382
First NameDARINNE
Middle NameWEN HUI
Last NameKO
CountyOut of USA
Company NameASHURST LLP
Address12 MARINA BOULEVARD
#24-01 MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3
SINGAPORE 018982
SINGAPORE
Phone Number65 6602 9153
Email Address[email protected]
Year Admitted2014
Judicial Department of Admission3
Law SchoolNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
StatusCurrently registered
Next RegistrationJul 2016

So far, only you have given a direct answer to my simple question. Don't know how smearing M'sians from Mudland is relevant to this thread.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast proven I am right again. Bastard schizo trying to attack me again by opening a thread in my name to invite attacks. Well done Pakistan forum that condone bullies.

u siao i where got attack you? in fact i am honouring you, didnt you see the flowers ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, only you have given a direct answer to my simple question. Don't know how smearing M'sians from Mudland is relevant to this thread.

Which one of my post is not truth but smearing Malaysian? Are you not unkind like MALAYSIAN semaj2357 to dig her out when it's how many years ago thing? You are the one smearing me now.

Last edited: