• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 48 Year-Old Man Murdered PRC Woman And Dumped Body At Lim Chu Kang!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: People Association Leslie Khoo Kwee Hock Murdered China PRC Lady

I had attended lighthouse service once at woodland a few years ago. A few friends and myself accompanied a friend who had some health problem for the healing service. The auditorium is very modern and can beat any concert hall and would appease any youngster. Standing at the stage front were people I believed are senior members, they dressed up like those working folks you normally see in shenton way. They looked very decent people. The healing service took place before the actual service. Those visitors with problems and illnesses moved forwards for the well-dressed and decent looking people to offer prayer on 1-1 basis. I remembered a tearing mother with an infant. The main service started with some filipinos singers singing christian songs accompanied by band.

Some videos were played on testimonies of people being cured by prayer healing. I remembered this naive looking lady said she had 6 wisdom tooth extractions, the first two were painful, the rest no pain. She believed her prayer was answered. So naive!

The end part, Rony Tan appeared. He dosen't look anything near decent was my first impression. He would subtly bashed catholic religion and other religions. He also mocked at Meet-the-people session. Can MP help you when you approached him with your problem, was the question he threw to the audience. He invited those guests who would want to accept Jesus to move forward and he said he would personally pray for them. Look like a snake oil peddler playing on emotional weakness, anyone sinking in the water would grasp on any carrot stick he can get hold.

I believe other smaller evangelical churches are also preying on circumstance problems and moment of emotional downtime to recruit members. The smaller churches have no concert, nice auditorium, music band or healing service are the differences.

You should not insult the good pastor Rony. He is well known in the Tampines and Pasir Ris area as a powerful miracle healer. I prayed and worshipped at his church before when I was quite ill and I was healed! So, it is no surprise that Leslie's wound could also be healed by prayer.

rony-tan.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's see if Pastor Tan can heal Leslie Khoo's crushed 3rd vertebrae after the drop.

You should not insult the good pastor Rony. He is well known in the Tampines and Pasir Ris area as a powerful miracle healer. I prayed and worshipped at his church before when I was quite ill and I was healed! So, it is no surprise that Leslie's wound could also be healed by prayer.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SIX wisdom teeth? She is naive.

Some videos were played on testimonies of people being cured by prayer healing. I remembered this naive looking lady said she had 6 wisdom tooth extractions, the first two were painful, the rest no pain. She believed her prayer was answered. So naive!

rony-tan.jpg

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leslie wound must have been healed during that session or else he wouldn't believe it .how it works remains a myth though.

1 possible reason could be he didn't have a wound in the first place. How he thought he has a wound will also be a myth.

The contradictory part is among the believers there are also doctors and surgeons. In this case what are their roles in hospitals ? Are they suggesting they are cheating patients in the OT by performing prayers and not surgery in the OT ?

The myth is easy to dispel. Our body has its own healing mechanism, the blood has an anti-clotting agent that will stop bleeding. Test it yourself cut your hand, the wound would stop bleeding and eventually healed by itself.

I can also be a successful spiritual healing like conman pastor Rony Tan. The requirements are a bad heart and the skill to play mind game on the weaks and dyings. If 100 people with cancer come to me for healing, by law of chance 50% will be healed by my prayer and 50% will die. Those failed cases, I just need to say it is the will of God, the gullibles will not query further. So I easily buried them off under the ground. Those success cases, I will trumpet them with testimonies. Daft sinkies will believe my prayer very powerful and my reputation spreads.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

The myth is easy to dispel. Our body has its own healing mechanism, the blood has an anti-clotting agent that will stop bleeding. Test it yourself cut your hand, the wound would stop bleeding and eventually healed by itself.

I can also be a successful spiritual healing like conman pastor Rony Tan. The requirements are a bad heart and the skill to play mind game on the weaks and dyings. If 100 people with cancer come to me for healing, by law of chance 50% will be healed by my prayer and 50% will die. Those failed cases, I just need to say it is the will of God, the gullibles will not query further. So I easily buried them off under the ground. Those success cases, I will trumpet them with testimonies. Daft sinkies will believe my prayer very powerful and my reputation spreads.

who cares about rony, his daughter tracy is very edible

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

What illness did you suffer from and you can post your medical records to document your cure? I am very interested to spread the good word for you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What illness did you suffer from and you can post your medical records to document your cure? I am very interested to spread the good word for you.

Impairment of senses......that is what the medical says, a natural disease of the 70%...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two previous criminal breach of trust, now creditors pump in investment money for new venture without clearing previous debt, promoted to GM in new employment within two months..........declared monthly salary sgd3,000/-............in laundry biz...............jin envy.

About two months later, he was promoted yet again. This time, to general manager.

"It was my boss' decision... perhaps he felt I could do the job and was willing to give me a chance?"

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
江山易改本性難移.

Also the guy had a whole week to run but didnt. I would think he had the resources to do so.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The members should check their wound before entering the service :biggrin: that's the only way to proof.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The members should check their wound before entering the service :biggrin: that's the only way to proof.

The members should check with ex-members on conman pastor Rony Tan's extra marital affairs and find proofs in Rony's private room in tampines church for sperm stain. But sinkies are dafts.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe she was "bugs bunny"...God, definitely shaking His Head.:rolleyes:

Rony Tan has been preaching a radicalised form of Christianity, promoting hatred for Catholicism, Taoism and idol worshipping in his sermons. Most of his radicalised followers exhibit extreme views on idol worshipping religions openly, a good example is the forummer JohnTan. I am surprised lighthouse church is not on the watch list of Internal Security Department (ISD) and home team as a radicalised religion organisation. And K shanmugam has yet to invite Rony Tan for his usual chit chat session with identified controversial personalities. Are they sleeping on their jobs? Some of these radicalised believers already infiltrated PA and grassroots.

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]被告涉六七段婚外情
多名女郎报警[/h]
20160723_news_limchukang_murder.jpg

已婚男涉杀工程师女友,知情者爆料,被告与至少六七名女人发生了婚外情,财色兼收,涉事女郎纷纷报警。
新明日报连日报道,谋杀案发生在上周二,来自中国天津的死者崔雅洁(31岁,工程师),疑与已婚嫌犯邱贵福(48岁,译音)出现感情上的问题,被后者杀害,弃尸林厝港丛林。
死者上周一(11日)失踪后,身边友人都非常着急,通过社交媒体广发消息寻人。直到上周四(14日),警方洞察死者失踪一案可疑,经仔细调查后,锁定死者男友邱贵福,对方坦承杀人,随即引领警方到林厝港8巷一带的丛林找遗体。
记者联络上一名知情者,她表示,死者并非唯一与被告有染的人。

jw5

Loyal
[h=1]被告涉六七段婚外情
多名女郎报警[/h]
20160723_news_limchukang_murder.jpg

已婚男涉杀工程师女友,知情者爆料,被告与至少六七名女人发生了婚外情,财色兼收,涉事女郎纷纷报警。
新明日报连日报道,谋杀案发生在上周二,来自中国天津的死者崔雅洁(31岁,工程师),疑与已婚嫌犯邱贵福(48岁,译音)出现感情上的问题,被后者杀害,弃尸林厝港丛林。
死者上周一(11日)失踪后,身边友人都非常着急,通过社交媒体广发消息寻人。直到上周四(14日),警方洞察死者失踪一案可疑,经仔细调查后,锁定死者男友邱贵福,对方坦承杀人,随即引领警方到林厝港8巷一带的丛林找遗体。
记者联络上一名知情者,她表示,死者并非唯一与被告有染的人。

She would be quite attractive if not for the unusually big eyes. :biggrin: