• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Today is Bruce Lee's 43rd Anniversary.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bruce Lee and I were good friends!

06.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a loser trying to put down a universally celebrated martial artist the world over. If bruce lee cannot actually fight then people must be really stupid to celebrate him over the entire world. They have his statue in some small eastern european country.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's follow trump's line of arguments but this time on lionel messi.

he says bruce lee is a small sized fella so how can he be a good fighter.

Well let's look at lionel messi. He's a short guy at around 1.67m and not very heavy either like around say 65-67 kg. How can messi be the world's best football player when he's so small and short? Other players are around 1.85- 1.9m and above so how can messi possibly be better than them?

Isn't messi quite a bragger? The other football players allowed him to score goals and allow him to brag to give him face. Why give him face? Same reasoning as what trump says about bruce lee. Give him face and allow him to get away with it.

haha u comparing a soccer players to fighters? soccer also got by weight categories? tyson never bragged but he can easily pound bruce lee into bits with his 500 pounds punch, if u know anything about fighting you should know that.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a loser trying to put down a universally celebrated martial artist the world over. If bruce lee cannot actually fight then people must be really stupid to celebrate him over the entire world. They have his statue in some small eastern european country.

only brain washed dumb fucks like you will fall for his brags and hypes, those were the old days when anybody can make claims but if u try to make a bragful claim today u will be forced to eat your words inside the ring and the mma guys are ready to make u eat those words, no real fighters bragged as much as your fake idol hero. anyway why am i wasting my time with an untrained old fuck like you who has most likely never ever been in a fight your whole pussy life. can tell u are untrained from your dumb ass comparison between fighters with soccer players, hahaha...you just made a laughing stock of yourself if there are any real martial artists reading the crap you just wrote

51Wh-BFMnQL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha u comparing a soccer players to fighters? soccer also got by weight categories? tyson never bragged but he can easily pound bruce lee into bits with his 500 pounds punch, if u know anything about fighting you should know that.

Same logic what. Typically if you are bigger you have the advantages but messi's smaller size never prevented him from becoming the best so this proves that you are wrong.

How would you know since tyson never fought bruce? What kind of stupid argument is that? If you can just predict the outcome in a fight/football/sports game what's the point of them even fighting?

You retarded piece of shit you dare put your own opinions as the bare naked truth? Following your logic bob sap should be the world's best fighter cos he's over 300lbs. See how retarded your reasoning is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only brain washed dumb fucks like you will fall for his brags and hypes, those were the old days when anybody can make claims but if u try to make a bragful claim today u will be forced to eat your words inside the ring and the mma guys are ready to make u eat those words, no real fighters bragged as much as your fake idol hero. anyway why am i wasting my time with an untrained old fuck like you who has most likely never ever been in a fight your whole pussy life

51Wh-BFMnQL._SY445_.jpg

The 1970s isn't ancient history you mug. The ppl around in the 70s are still alive today.

You are trying to give the impression that in the 70s ppl didn't have cars, planes were not invented yet, pcs did not exist and film did not exist? WTF there are videos of bruce lee around, interviews of him etc and his movies were broadcast world wide. TVs and newspapers did exist in the 70s ok moron. You think it's like during the time of jesus christ where the telephone wasn't even invented? See another lame retarded attempt again.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic what. Typically if you are bigger you have the advantages but messi's smaller size never prevented him from becoming the best so this proves that you are wrong.

How would you know since tyson never fought bruce? What kind of stupid argument is that? If you can just predict the outcome in a fight/football/sports game what's the point of them even fighting?

You retarded piece of shit you dare put your own opinions as the bare naked truth? Following your logic bob sap should be the world's best fighter cos he's over 300lbs. See how retarded your reasoning is.

hey u dumb bastard, so how u know your fake hero can fight when he never stepped into the ring with anybody except for his own self proclaimed unrecorded fights under his mother's basement with his teddy bear? maybe your grandfather was there sucking his cock and made up crap stories that you so naively believed eh?

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 1970s isn't ancient history you mug. The ppl around in the 70s are still alive today.

You are trying to give the impression that in the 70s ppl didn't have cars, planes were not invented yet, pcs did not exist and film did not exist? WTF there are videos of bruce lee around, interviews of him etc and his movies were broadcast world wide. TVs and newspapers did exist in the 70s ok moron. You think it's like during the time of jesus christ where the telephone wasn't even invented? See another lame retarded attempt again.

so obvious you are an untrained dumbass in the fighting arts, only watched movies and believed everything u see and hear. u must be masturbating to bruce lees old pictures everyday right? stupid fucking bastard

Last edited:

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are such a dumb bastard, dont even know anything about fighting except what you watched on the movie screen in the 70s and you believe his fucking fancy moves are real, u are so stupid you should have just stayed banned, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are such a dumb bastard, dont even know anything about fighting except what you watched on the movie screen in the 70s and you believe his fucking fancy moves are real, u are so stupid you should have just stayed banned, LOL

If he was just a movie star and not a real life fighter ppl would have stated it. You don't have anything else to prove otherwise other than your assumptions you dumb clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know who this guy is, some pokemon who evolved/mutated into a goldfish? Maybe he can fight, but I'll still put my money on Bruce Lee!

Cheers!

That person in the picture this clone posted is a character from the movie kungfu hustle. In that picture he's doing his frog move kungfu hustle where they added special effects to kungfu fighting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey u dumb bastard, so how u know your fake hero can fight when he never stepped into the ring with anybody except for his own self proclaimed unrecorded fights under his mother's basement with his teddy bear? maybe your grandfather was there sucking his cock and made up crap stories that you so naively believed eh?

Don't quote my same post twice la nigger. He's highly regarded world wide by some of the best fighters. It's not me that said it. You are the one that somehow thinks your opinion is bigger than everyone else's.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
That person in the picture this clone posted is a character from the movie kungfu hustle. In that picture he's doing his frog move kungfu hustle where they added special effects to kungfu fighting.

OMY u are such a fucking genius......NOT....to see through a clone of your fake hero, that i was making a total mockery, LOL....hey Mr RastaFuck, at least these 2 guys got some substance, they will beat the shit out of your fake hero. by your same definition, if he never fought anybody for real, how u know he can win even a retarded old fuck like u?? LOL

hqdefault.jpg

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't quote my same post twice la nigger. He's highly regarded world wide by some of the best fighters. It's not me that said it. You are the one that somehow thinks your opinion is bigger than everyone else's.

if u even know abit of shit about martial arts, u will know that the whole martial world knows he is the biggest hoax in the history of the martial arts but just keeping quiet because no point insulting a dead man, but i am exposing him to be the greatest snakeoil fighter, good only at fighting with his big mouth, telling everyone how good he is, and now we have a dumb ass like you helping to spread his imaginary fucking bullshits, LOL

Last edited:

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal

i bet you believe in santa clause and fairies, ufos and aliens too right? hahaha dumb cunt born with your brain in your ass, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMY u are such a fucking genius......NOT....to see through a clone of your fake hero, that i was making a total mockery, LOL....hey Mr RastaFuck, at least these 2 guys got some substance, they will beat the shit out of your fake hero. by your same definition, if he never fought anybody for real, how u know he can win even a retarded old fuck like u?? LOL

hqdefault.jpg

How do you know? What you pull out from your ass isn't facts ok idiot nigger.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u even know abit of shit about martial arts, u will know that the whole martial world knows he is the biggest hoax in the history of the martial arts but just keeping quiet because no point insulting a dead man, but i am exposing him to be the greatest snakeoil fighter, good only at fighting with his big mouth, telling everyone how good he is, and now we have a dumb ass like you helping to spread his imaginary fucking bullshits, LOL

Oh sure pls post some links that showcase them saying it. Are you now a mind reader?

i bet you believe in santa clause and fairies, ufos and aliens too right? hahaha dumb cunt born with your brain in your ass, LOL

Tries to compare bruce lee to santa. A dumb fuck like you actually beat yourself. So do you have any evidence? Hint: Your own opinions pulled from your ass is not evidence.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh sure pls post some links that showcase them saying it. Are you now a mind reader?

Tries to compare bruce lee to santa. A dumb fuck like you actually beat yourself. So do you have any evidence? Hint: Your own opinions pulled from your ass is not evidence.

why not?? since u are such a dumb cunt to believe everything u see on tv and the movies, i bet u believe superman and batman are real too rite? hahahahahahah

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal

dumb cunt if u ask anyone who knows martial arts, they will tell u only REAL fighters like mohammad ali, chuck norris, mas oyama, etc who has competed and fought so many times with REAL proven records deserve respect and got real respect from the martial world... not your fucking loud mouth braggart punching and kicking on the movie screen and tv dont count hor?? understand or not u retarded cunt?!?, LOL