• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Swiss standard of living now downgraded to Swiss model of training, so pathetic!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Swiss standard of living now downgraded to Swiss model of training, so pathet

U don't understand anything about the swiss standard of living. the swiss could not have attained their standard of living without their culture, behaviour, values, society, and democracy etc. This is what the PAP does not understand. U cannot attain swiss standard of living without adopting many of the elements of swiss society. In switzerland, all reservist take home their personal rifle with 2 30 round mags of live ammo, so that when they are mobilized they can already report with weapon in hand. What does this tell u about swiss society? There is an element of discipline, purpose, awareness of each person's national role, etc. Their govt trust them and believes in them, and they in turn trust the govt. That is why they can get to where they are today. U think the PAP trust every reservist to take home their SAR 21 with 2 mags of live round? Hell no. This difference between singapore and switzerland is not bridgeable. therefore, we do not and will never have swiss standards.

Without that level of mutual trust, genuine democracy, and culture, I do not believe that during our life time, Singapore will ever achieve the Swiss standard of living.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Swiss standard of living now downgraded to Swiss model of training, so pathet

We have a better chance of qualifying for the Winter Olympics Bobsleigh Team Event competition.

[video=youtube;Jpdg5XOZZDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpdg5XOZZDY[/video]

Okay then what later, Swiss Standard of ????????? ..

Where is our World Cup?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without that level of mutual trust, genuine democracy, and culture, I do not believe that during our life time, Singapore will ever achieve the Swiss standard of living.

Sinkees were cowed into submission. The PAP lives in constant fear of an awakening and that would lead to a violent demise of the party.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkees were cowed into submission. The PAP lives in constant fear of an awakening and that would lead to a violent demise of the party.

No leh I see sinkie traitor dogs who are big bullies here. These sinkies deserved to be screwed by PAP third world doctors policy to death.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP lives in fear of an awakening?sinkies cowed into submission?wahahahahahahahaha.i fear more for my sanity than sinkies awakening.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

no asian country has ever achieve it yet. and it will take a few lifetimes. The amazing thing to me is that these PAP fucks have been to switzerland, as have I and many forumners here. If you walk around, talk to the locals etc. u will get a little sense of what switzerland really is. Then there is no bloody way that u can expect singapore to achieve their standard. Its patently obvious....accept to the PAP.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no asian country has ever achieve it yet. and it will take a few lifetimes. The amazing thing to me is that these PAP fucks have been to switzerland, as have I and many forumners here. If you walk around, talk to the locals etc. u will get a little sense of what switzerland really is. Then there is no bloody way that u can expect singapore to achieve their standard. Its patently obvious....accept to the PAP.

Although I have never been to Switzerland, I believe you.

I disagree with their philosophy that they must be paid mega dollars and a special pension scheme to discourage corruption.
I have read and heard it in the media and social forum that almost all of them talked about their desire to serve the people.
But to me, if they are so noble, forget about pegging their compensation to the average of the dozen highest earning individuals in the so called six professions, because they do not have to risk their capital,
and whereas the top dozen income earners vary from year to year.
Make it simple, and implement a policy that their annual compensation should be 20 to 30 times the amount of the average Singaporean, and eliminate the special pension scheme for senior civil servants and politicians.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

because when you're down and out and homeless in switzerland you still get to wear fashionably to keep prying eyes away.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

PAP lives in fear of an awakening?sinkies cowed into submission?wahahahahahahahaha.i fear more for my sanity than sinkies awakening.

This part that winnipegjets have mentioned is true, The PAP does live in fear. Look at how Tan CJ comes out to defend his durian/shopping trip and ICA Q jumping episode. If they are not scared, why come on FB and make a lenghty stupid explanation. If they are not scared, they would have just ignored it, or not participate in the social media surrounding this episode. By trying to explain this sorry episode, they are put on the defensive by of all people, the WP's Png.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

because when you're down and out and homeless in switzerland you still get to wear fashionably to keep prying eyes away.

attachment.php

Just a swiss senior out for a walk in the Fall being accused of being a homeless by you?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just a swiss senior out for a walk in the Fall being accused of being a homeless by you?

didier ruef is well known for taking pics of the homeless in geneva. this one has a stylish beard.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have a better chance of qualifying for the Winter Olympics Bobsleigh Team Event competition.

[video=youtube;Jpdg5XOZZDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpdg5XOZZDY[/video]

Hahaha that's a good one.
I remembered this movie....based on a true story too!

For Sg to achieve anything first we got to stop the rot....
And that's to throw out the pappies en masse

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Although I have never been to Switzerland, I believe you.

I disagree with their philosophy that they must be paid mega dollars and a special pension scheme to discourage corruption.
I have read and heard it in the media and social forum that almost all of them talked about their desire to serve the people.
But to me, if they are so noble, forget about pegging their compensation to the average of the dozen highest earning individuals in the so called six professions, because they do not have to risk their capital,
and whereas the top dozen income earners vary from year to year.
Make it simple, and implement a policy that their annual compensation should be 20 to 30 times the amount of the average Singaporean, and eliminate the special pension scheme for senior civil servants and politicians.

Its better for them to peg their salaries to other politicians of the world.

When I was in switzerland, I was in a store just chatting with the owner. And we discussed compulsory military service. In the middle of the chat, he excused himself, and when to the back of his store and re-appeared with his standard issue 7.62mm SIG Stgw 57. He let me hold it, it was heavy. Much heavier then the M16. I was shocked when he explain that after they serve their NS, they bring their weapon home with them and 2 mags of 30 rounds. I asked him if people use them to rob banks, he said no, They use shotguns and pistols.

This is how the swiss have their standard of living. Country first, society first, trust, discipline, and awareness of one's place in society. Sinkies wait long long. Give them a SAR-21 to bring home with 2 mags, and they will be shooting the first neighbour who pours curry on their clothes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was in switzerland, I was in a store just chatting with the owner. And we discussed compulsory military service. In the middle of the chat, he excused himself, and when to the back of his store and re-appeared with his standard issue 7.62mm SIG Stgw 57. He let me hold it, it was heavy. Much heavier then the M16. I was shocked when he explain that after they serve their NS, they bring their weapon home with them and 2 mags of 30 rounds. I asked him if people use them to rob banks, he said no, They use shotguns and pistols.

This is how the swiss have their standard of living. Country first, society first, trust, discipline, and awareness of one's place in society. Sinkies wait long long. Give them a SAR-21 to bring home with 2 mags, and they will be shooting the first neighbour who pours curry on their clothes.

It's interesting to know such info. I enjoy reading and sharing such things. You are lucky no small hearted small minded mudlander dog bully come in to say you are trying to impress.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our elites are entitled. Pegging their salary to governments of developed country would show them as pretty low on the effective scale. Small country, small population, with no political opposition and no accountability in Parliament or to the people, our ministars command highest salaries in the world. How good are they? At most, average. More on the mediocrity scale.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least in sg the poor can lie around comfortably and sell tissues. nobody will buy tissues from you in switzerland when they are all over the floor.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you're down and out in switzerland, they will give you aid in the form of a (stuffed) st. bernard. cuddle cuddle. :p

image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our elites are entitled. Pegging their salary to governments of developed country would show them as pretty low on the effective scale. Small country, small population, with no political opposition and no accountability in Parliament or to the people, our ministars command highest salaries in the world. How good are they? At most, average. More on the mediocrity scale.

Peg their salaries to the top five S.E.A. countries excluding Sinkingtothecore....leaders salaries & average it & pay the PM that first...& the rest, since one "hen" says he come as a bargain...make it a bargain for the G.S.S., slash theirs by 70%....that will put spurs in the hides to work for the common good....& reward them , when the country is run efficiently , proficiently, & punish all those makes mistakes, demote, sack or reduce the salaries & renumeration to basic...

You think they dare so that? Make Singaporean FIRST again, SINGAPURA GREAT again...Majullah!:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The analogy I like to use when I talk to my friends is this football one.

Because singapore has no resources and is so small, its like a League 1 (3rd Division) side in the English League. League 1 teams come from similar smaller size towns like Gillingham FC, Chesterfield FC, etc. But in the case of SIngapore, the players in the team demand to get paid the same or more then the Ronaldos, Messis, and Rooney's of the world. Although playing in a lower league, they seek promotion to the Premier League, which is the goal of all the teams in all the divisions below the EPL. This is the Swiss standard that they refer to, and want to attain. However, they have not been able to win promotion to the Premier League, but still want to be paid higher then even the wages of the top EPL players!! The only difference is that in the real League 1 in the UK, such demands from the players of a team would result in the players being thrown out by the town folks. But in singapore, they are happily paying them this money, truely a screwed up situation.