• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Reminder that human only live 30k days

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every month there are average 30 days.
We work and look forward to the pay day. In no time the day is reached and salary comes in.

When a new baby is born, it has 30k days to live.
We take 30k divide by 30 days = 1000

Imagine you have 1 thousand dollar to spend. Each time u spend $1. Very soon the $1k will be used up.
And here we are looking at new born babies. For most of us we have already spent $500 or more. How many $1 you left with ?

Wait no more...visit hilarion now...

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't bother counting. Each day is a blessing and make the best use of the time that you have to do good for others.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother counting. Each day is a blessing and make the best use of the time that you have to do good for others.

If we convert the 13k days left to secs

13k x 24hrs x 60min x 60secs Is approx 1bil secs.

Gosh just 1 bil secs. What are those billionaire and millionaire going to do with their money. Sleep also need to spend.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we convert the 13k days left to secs

13k x 24hrs x 60min x 60secs Is approx 1bil secs.

Gosh just 1 bil secs. What are those billionaire and millionaire going to do with their money. Sleep also need to spend.

Having said and counted, I am not sure will a billionaire willing to pay $1 per 1 sec of life extension.
Pay 1bil for additional 13k days. Is it a good deal ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Average bros age 45.
82 - 45 = 37 x 365 = 13,505

Everyday we are counting down.

Find out how to extend the days numbered to infinity by channelling hilarion.
http://www.hilarion.com/jonchan.html

Yes but you do something different in life in your 13k days and shameless people like barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE or INDIANS in living in JB forum will start telling lies about you. No remorse barbarians rejoicing in their barbaric acts that hurt others. No wonder people hate them in their own country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes but you do something different in life in your 13k days and shameless people like barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE or INDIANS in living in JB forum will start telling lies about you. No remorse barbarians rejoicing in their barbaric acts that hurt others. No wonder people hate them in their own country.

Cut all this crap please. It's REALLY boring.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some of us,we have already died a long time ago,we are still alive but only as a ghost of our former past.we have no purpose except to wander this earth in search of a distant past,of what we have lost.

every morning i wake up i ask myself,"its it better to live a monster or die as a good man?"

like the end of mad max said,"where must we go,we who wander this wasteland in search of our better selves?"

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway dont forget we spend 8 hours a day sleeping so 20k days.

the average bros on SBF have already lived more of their lives than they have remaining.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for some of us,we have already died a long time ago,we are still alive but only as a ghost of our former past.we have no purpose except to wander this earth in search of a distant past,of what we have lost.

every morning i wake up i ask myself,"its it better to live a monster or die as a good man?"

like the end of mad max said,"where must we go,we who wander this wasteland in search of our better selves?"

I have no purpose in life since day one. Doing just what I need to do or love to do at different stages in life. But somehow along the way I still managed to resolve problems for myself and others and not create nuisance to anyone or to society and even done some charity work for years to help the less fortunate. Ghosts are those like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who are fed with easy money even when they are 30 years old and that's why have no qualms to burn their money to harm others who did no harm to them. In fact it's the reverse that they did wrong to others in the first place by building illegal extension and letting their dogs bark non stop .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like this part "wondering the earth I'm search of the past"
Sometime I still dream of wonderful things that happened in the past. When awake I do not think about those things as I have already let go them.
That means it could be I didn't manage to really let go.. time to rethink.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no purpose in life since day one. Doing just what I need to do or love to do at different stages in life. But somehow along the way I still managed to resolve problems for myself and others and not create nuisance to anyone or to society and even done some charity work for years to help the less fortunate. Ghosts are those like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who are fed with easy money even when they are 30 years old and that's why have no qualms to burn their money to harm others who did no harm to them. In fact it's the reverse that they did wrong to others in the first place by building illegal extension and letting their dogs bark non stop .
Now u have a new purpose in life. To kill or find ways to kill those barbarians and eat them like a barbarian.