• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious People who pay for sex are losers, especially sinkie losers

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are so many losers in this forum who paid for sex .. I never met so many losers in my life.. in one place.

Maybe I only hang around with high quality human beings only and shut myself out from losers such as sinkie lowlife losers.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: People who pay for sex are losers

If you are not loser then you won't end up in this forum to bark.
To complain.

Only yourself know whether you are loser or not.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i even encounter a sinkie loser who keep asking me if i pay for sex.. and i keep telling him i dun do that...., but he is in total disbelief.

i mean if you are a total low life loser and talk to a real high quality human being, of course you are in disbelief.

you are asking a high quality human being if he did some low life loser activity like paying of sex which you always did..

of course the high quality human being will say he has never done such disgraceful act before.

I think sinkie losers need to screen the person first if you want to talk to them. you got to check if the person is of some level of higher frequency human beings before opening your mouth.

one tip to find out if the person is high quality is to ask if he is a vegetarian. If he is, then you better cut back on your disgraced bullshit.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"yes, i agree. those cheap sinkie perverts."

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you are not loser then you won't end up in this forum to bark.
To complain.

Only yourself know whether you are loser or not.

Hello sinkie low life shit, i am not complaining here. i am exposing disgraced act by sinkie losers.. i am telling the world the truth about low life disgraced sinkie losers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"sinkie uncles pay for sex. i get mine for free. here we cum."

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"sinkie uncles pay for sex. i get mine for free. here we cum."

View attachment 27537

i did a google search. She is the one who got alimony from her stupid manginas. i think she got paid like 6 figures monthly, if i am correct.

how a male can be that stupid, i dunno. i dun hang around with stupid people so i expose myself to stupidity to the extreme minimum.

paying money to a pussy like that is a total waste of resources.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tony idol....There no absolutes in this.....
Alpha males DO pay for sex too.....
Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant, Tiger Woods, Robbie Williams just to make a few.....

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tony idol....There no absolutes in this.....
Aloha males DO pay for sex too.....
Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant, Tiger Woods, Robbie Williams just to make a few.....

you mean Alphas?

they are not Alphas because they dun have much of a brain, especially Robbie William who kill himself because his pussies suck too much money out of him until he cannot take it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its all the same,one is public access pay by the hour pay and go street prostitute,whether its clean or not,there vomit piss and shit all over the floor like the public toilet and comes with stds on the toilet seat is another thing,u want a personal ona hole,pocket pussy thats for ur private use is slightly more expensive,that one requires a full time job,a car and credit card and a endless string of kate spade and Prada which may or may not grant u access to her waist only if u are certain

anyway i thought ur mtgow Tonychat?why do u need women for?just beat ur dick like it owes u money.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo OKTs here including samleong listen up.

Tonychat 叫鸡不还钱 (Call chicken no pay $ and run away).

Better don't take his business. Damn chow ka.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its all the same,one is public access pay by the hour pay and go street prostitute,whether its clean or not,there vomit piss and shit all over the floor like the public toilet and comes with stds on the toilet seat is another thing,u want a personal ona hole,pocket pussy thats for ur private use is slightly more expensive,that one requires a full time job,a car and credit card and a endless string of kate spade and Prada which may or may not grant u access to her waist only if u are certain

anyway i thought ur mtgow Tonychat?why do u need women for?just beat ur dick like it owes u money.

i never claim that i need a woman. i only called those who still in desperate need for a pussy a loser because they cannot get it themselves and need to pay for it.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

i never claim that i need a woman. i only called those who still in desperate need for a pussy a loser because they cannot get it themselves and need to pay for it.

OKTs here take note. Tonychat don't need woman. He is gay. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

OKTs here take note. Tonychat don't need woman. He is gay. :eek:

i never claim that i am gay too.. MGTOW are STRAIGHT men who go on marriage strike and reject relationship and protest again feminist laws who are unfair to men. Going MGTOW is a protest against such unfair practice. Pls go and get some education, sinkie fuckard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i never claim that i am gay too.. MGTOW are STRAIGHT men who go on marriage strike and reject relationship and protest again feminist laws who are unfair to men. Going MGTOW is a protest against such unfair practice. Pls go and get some education, sinkie fuckard.

Pray tell Idol Tony what MGTOWs do for sex? Quite limited options IMHO.....masterbate everyday?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

the more important question everyone is curious to know is - how do you do keep doing that trick of banning and unbanning yourself?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pray tell Idol Tony what MGTOWs do for sex? Quite limited options IMHO.....masterbate everyday?

They go on dates and get sex. They will go for the minimum to treat her.. Like Starbucks.. Nothing more than that.. That is for pump and dump..

Some MGTOW totally stay away from sex and divert this energy to his work and business to get more money.