• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious People who pay for sex are losers, especially sinkie losers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many losers in this forum who paid for sex .. I never met so many losers in my life.. in one place.

Maybe I only hang around with high quality human beings only and shut myself out from losers such as sinkie lowlife losers.

And the worse is these shameless losers think everyone is hooker becos they visit hookers themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many losers in this forum who paid for sex .. I never met so many losers in my life.. in one place.

Maybe I only hang around with high quality human beings only and shut myself out from losers such as sinkie lowlife losers.

And the worst is these shameless losers dare to call others shame shame shame !

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard jiu hu kia Tonychat. Claim that he never pay for sex.

He gives his Thai teerak money occasionally or buy them gifts to get into their panties.

He is actually paying for sex, just that is not paid per transaction!!

Gong chee bye

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please read what I quoted. Please read your own thread title again. Was i talking abt MGTOW or just you?

Anyway I am not going to carrying on with you and me quoting each other.

I think you don't really understand what is MGTOW... Go read up more on that.. You are disgracing yourself with your ignorance.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
went to the park today looking for pokemon critters and got hit on by blubbery whales on land. these fat chicks are looking for sex while hunting critters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please read what I quoted. Please read your own thread title again. Was i talking abt MGTOW or just you?

Anyway I am not going to carrying on with you and me quoting each other.

Please do not reply to any of my post and thread.. I am not keen to reply to bitches. MGTOWs are happiest when not have anything to do with bitches.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give them the benefits of a doubt. Seriously they could be just exercising:p Which is what Pokemon app suppose to do, they say.

On the side note, you just call yourself a critter. She bumped into you.

went to the park today looking for Pokemon critters and got hit on by blubbery whales on land. these fat chicks are looking for sex while hunting critters.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give them the benefits of a doubt. Seriously they could be just exercising:p Which is what Pokemon app suppose to do, they say.

On the side note, you just call yourself a critter. She bumped into you.

yes, they said i looked like this. pichalobangchu. so i took a selfie.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mgtow sounds like man who were once deeply in love and was jilted and cheated off their savings.
They then take revenge on other gals, likely fatty bom bom.
Worst case they turn serial killer on victims that are close profiles to their ex gf :cool:

It is true that there are MGTOWs who were once being hurt and lost much in relationship and marriage endeavors. They woke up to reality and start to learn.

There are some lucky guys who didn't lost anything in their relationship attempts and stumble upon mgtow knowledge to UNDERSTAND FEMALE NATURE.

This female nature really open my eyes and see what these bitches are truly made of. They are manipulative cunts whose actions are all based on what they want and not what they can do and contribute to the relationship. Your payment to the $1500 bag to get a waist hug is a very good example. These cunts behaviour are Very much the same as PAP low life behaviour and their ball-less RC sinkie losers. The best a guy can do is to stay away from bitches and lead a life of abundance, freedom and joy. Males are born with the drive to achieve greater wealth and happiness.. but not those bitches, that is why they need to be with a man .. Man do not need women for such achievements. It is better off to stay away from such bitches as they will slow down a man's progress.

Some MGTOW still want sex but minus the relationship bullshit.. so the pump and dump game. there is no need to pay for sex. To entice a girl to sleep with you, if you are good in the game, do not go above the price of a cup of starbucks.( the cup of starbucks is more worthy than them) There are tons of bitches, you can practise until you reached that level. Its fun.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true that there are MGTOWs who were once being hurt and lost much in relationship and marriage endeavors. They woke up to reality and start to learn.

There are some lucky guys who didn't lost anything in their relationship attempts and stumble upon mgtow knowledge to UNDERSTAND FEMALE NATURE.

This female nature really open my eyes and see what these bitches are truly made of. They are manipulative cunts whose actions are all based on what they want and not what they can do and contribute to the relationship. Your payment to the $1500 bag to get a waist hug is a very good example. These cunts behaviour are Very much the same as PAP low life behaviour and their ball-less RC sinkie losers. The best a guy can do is to stay away from bitches and lead a life of abundance, freedom and joy. Males are born with the drive to achieve greater wealth and happiness.. but not those bitches, that is why they need to be with a man .. Man do not need women for such achievements. It is better off to stay away from such bitches as they will slow down a man's progress.

Some MGTOW still want sex but minus the relationship bullshit.. so the pump and dump game. there is no need to pay for sex. To entice a girl to sleep with you, if you are good in the game, do not go above the price of a cup of starbucks.( the cup of starbucks is more worthy than them) There are tons of bitches, you can practise until you reached that level. Its fun.

I have given up for slim waist after I decided to stop working hard for money. I cannot afford to play this game anymore. If I have a lot of money I do not mind to use money to place bet for sex with slim waist gals.
I'm not into the level of being able to get into intimate relationship with slim waist gal with starbuck coffee so I think I will not be able to understand theory of Mgtow :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have given up for slim waist after I decided to stop working hard for money. I cannot afford to play this game anymore. If I have a lot of money I do not mind to use money to place bet for sex with slim waist gals.
I'm not into the level of being able to get into intimate relationship with slim waist gal with starbuck coffee so I think I will not be able to understand theory of Mgtow :p

MGTOW is the best life ever.. No bullshits, especially female bullshits to deal with.. And progress is daily. It is a joy to see that you are a little better than yesterday and it happens daily. What more can you ask for in life than this.. Hahaha..