• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rebuttal to Tan CJ's pathetic defence of his Q jumping crasslooters at Tuas ICA

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think that all minister especially bird brains like Ah Tan should have their FBs postings vetted first before they post them on line, because they just dig themselves a deeper hole.

So, ah Tan tries to justify his trip to JB as a semi official visit to the Malaysian Deputy Home Affair's Minister's hari raya open house, to discuss security concerns amongst other things. SAY WHAT? Who died and made this asshole Minister of Defence or Minister of Home Affairs? For fucks sake, he is only the Minister for Social and Family Development. Does his boss know that he is discussing such matters with a malaysian Minister? What security concerns does the Ministry of Social and Family development have? I think we all need an answer as to what these security concerns were and why they are his responsibility.

As WP's Png has said, no one is saying Ah Tan should not be expedited thru ICA security. But why does the volunteers and residents also get the same treatment? What makes them so special? Are they ministers too? Volunteers and residents are just members of the general public. If the general public is lining up for the clearance, why can't they? Ah tan has openly admitted that these volunteers and residents that accompanied him in his bus got speacial treatment and privilege from the ICA that no one else got. The scary thing is that Ah Tan finds nothing wrong with this. So, WP's next question to AH Tan is "If its so easy for your volunteers and residents to get special treatment from a government entity, what other special treatments did they get? Anything special from the Town Council? HDB? Inland Revenue?"

As Png has mentioned before, why was he put under surveillance at the checkpoint, such that ICA knows he spend exactly 30 mins waiting. If Png spend 30 mins waiting, then its only fair that Ah tan reveal how many mins he took. 2 mins? 3 mins? We all want to know how fast and efficient ICA can be when it comes to a Minister. How about it, Ah Tan?

Ah Tan seems to think that office holders should be facilitated, but then so should the rest of the bus, otherwise the bus cannot leave. I fail to see the logic here. Is he saying that ICA not do his job and just let the rest of the people in the bus go through because it will delay the bus otherwise? SInce when has catering to the convenience of Ah Tan's residents and volunteers become the job of ICA? Are they not suppose to guard the border? Instead, they have to eliminate their security protocol for the convenience of Ah Tan's crasslooters? Whoa, so Ah Tan who just came back from discussing security concerns with a Malaysian Minister is now telling us that ICA should skip its own security protocol to faciliate his crasslooters? Lidat also can ah? What the fuck kind of Shit Minister is this?

Tan Chuan-Jin
added 3 new photos — with Michelle Hwang.

10 hrs ·

I joined my residents on a one-day durian trip to JB on Sunday as well as to make an official visit to the Deputy Home Affairs Minister's Hari Raya Open House. It was a good visit as we discussed a range of issues including security concerns we all faced.
I travelled by bus so that I could be with my residents and volunteers during the trip. It is not easy to plan for and organize these trips, especially when there are so many people and when our residents visited various locations. But our grassroots leaders did a great job and it was a meaningful experience for most, if not all our residents.
At day's end, I bid farewell to every resident and sent them off after dinner. One by one we dispatched the 20 buses as they proceeded independently back to the different alighting points, so that residents didn't have to commute too far to get home. We tracked the progress with the respective bus ICs.
On the return journey, ICA facilitated the clearance for me and my security officers who were carrying their firearms, as well as the residents and volunteers who were with me on my bus.
Our ICA officers do not have an easy responsibility. Cross border traffic at the causeway is one of the highest in the world. They have to maintain security while also trying to ensure a smooth flow of people entering and departing daily. I know because I too have been in the queues when on personal trips.
I had the impression Mr Png waited a very long time. He also lamented about old folks having difficulties in the queues. ICA checked their cameras to ascertain the waiting time. He carefully omits to mention that he waited for all of 30 mins. I actually bumped into Louis Ng too. He and his delegation were also in the queue for about half an hour or so.
Mr Png seems to accept that it's reasonable that our office holders get facilitated, if so, then surely the others in that bus need to be cleared as well so that the bus can leave and not add to the vehicular queues there.
But the purpose of his post, and that of his compatriots, was clear. It was not about the old folks. It was aimed at stirring hate and anger, not only to be directed at me, which I can understand politically, but also at my residents and volunteers (who organised as well as helped guide each bus), as well as our officers who secure our borders. It's unfortunate that he and his colleagues chose to politicise the issue.
Mr Png knows that it is standard procedure, all around the world, that Ministers, both from the home country and from visiting countries, get facilitated through immigration. When our Ministers visit overseas officially, they get facilitated, and likewise when Ministers from overseas visit us, they also get facilitated.
And oh, by the way, any traveler who requires special assistance can approach our ICA officers on duty. I believe it is more effective and real to assist our fellow Singaporeans in this way.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hari raya long over lah. Eat durian discuss mina. WhT security. If worried abt robbing mugging n car jacking , then goto hospital n discuss inside ambulance. Confirm safer.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right, Papsmearer.

If TCJ wants to be accorded Minister's privileges, then he shd go in that capacity and go in official car or his own car. TCJ cant go with a bus load of unofficial people and want them to be accorded as "officials". Security protocols and procedures have been compromised when grassroots were allowed to go through expedited clearance and customs when they are not govt officials.

ICA and TCJ owe Singaporeans an explanation on this breach

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look its perfectly fine to let ur busload of constituents join the expedited vip express queue.after all they have worked hard to vote for you,carry your ass,spread ur good image,take it up the ass from PAP.they deserve to be rewarded every now and then,its like Kim Jong Il building theme parks and ice skating rings to reward his loyal and most adoring Pyong yangians.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look, everybody will get to cross the border, only a matter of who first and who later, just like estate upgrading. Don't sweat the small stuff lah! :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hari raya long over lah. Eat durian discuss mina. WhT security. If worried abt robbing mugging n car jacking , then goto hospital n discuss inside ambulance. Confirm safer.

No lah!...he was prising open the minas's durian, to smell which one is the best, to try....it is known fact that people join RC etc..for their personal gain & "expedited" in what they are applying for , not only for themselves but for their family members too. One of my former neighbour was doing that, very active at the RC....for? "expedited" application for his mom's hawker's license & application for another flat, if you wait in turn like "ah huat"...you get it in "30 minutes" in the Q, but you follow a minister, you go past in 5 minutes....like that. That neighbour wasn't the only one....

Join the RC..get to know the ministers...carry the sedan chairs...you get "expedited" anywhere in Sinkingtothecore...

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah!...he was prising open the minas's durian, to smell which one is the best, to try....it is known fact that people join RC etc..for their personal gain & "expedited" in what they are applying for , not only for themselves but for their family members too. One of my former neighbour was doing that, very active at the RC....for? "expedited" application for his mom's hawker's license & application for another flat, if you wait in turn like "ah huat"...you get it in "30 minutes" in the Q, but you follow a minister, you go past in 5 minutes....like that. That neighbour wasn't the only one....

Join the RC..get to know the ministers...carry the sedan chairs...you get "expedited" anywhere in Sinkingtothecore...

If no benefit then i worry! Or else for what, praise? :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei CB you opposition fuckers like to kpkb over nothing.....
Next time ninister just get a busload of diplomatic passports for his plp crasslooters then all can stfu.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no benefit then i worry! Or else for what, praise? :rolleyes:

Sure, it is normal that anyone who joins anything, will expect something & that is not the point. But they like to champion the fact that all these RC members are working for community & volunteering their free time to serve the people. But their purpose is to serve themselves & be seen with the MP, take pictures, post on FB, hang on the office walls or desk or in the toilets ( ha ha ha). I have personally noted those I know, joined the RC, once they got, what they wanted, e.g. coffee shop improvements, license to sell vegetarian food or job opportunities for children in choice government department & move ahead in Q ( unlike ah huat, wait 30 mins) to apply for another flat, in area that is heavily balloted...:mad:

Is that what RC is for.....benefit!....whose benefit!...& after, what these people got already...they slowly slink away from the RC & you do not see them participating in any RC activities anymore...I know...I go check on the photos on all the RC near me, noticeboards....& Kaypoh to see any, "porlumpars" I know living near me. The usual as I have describe...they got what they want & thereafter..."BYE". So, when I see new faces I know, I do a mental check of what they are after for themselves or their family....:eek:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
CnuHG_TVUAALC8S.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no Indians, Malays or Eurasians? Did they serve NS? Have they left the country? Not sure what message the PAP is sending out by doing this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So D24 is mina cup size?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Big Tough SAF ex General holds the smallest lulian in his hand? WTF? The ladies in the pics are all holding bigger durians then his. Fuck, my left ball is bigger then his lulian. This clown is really in the same mould as his boss. Is it possible that all our generals are pussy generals?