• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rebuttal to Tan CJ's pathetic defence of his Q jumping crasslooters at Tuas ICA

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Do MPs, let alone full ministers, have time for durian expeditions ? For most of us there aren't enough hours in the day.

As already mentioned by Muralli during the By elections, MP job is only part time hor. $17K a month bor kow for them to work fulltime. Therefore, the answer to your question, is yes, for sure they have a lot of time. And Ah tan, as per cheap PAP, got free durian, plus free hari raya makan at the Matlaysia's minister's house sure humtum one. Wild horses couldn't stop him from getting on that bus for all that free food.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ch.jpg

PNG ENG HUAT , MP

1 hr ago

"I have responded to TODAY:

The post wasn't about me. It wasn't about the Minister either. It's about the treatment of grassroots leaders travelling with the Minister. I understand that is a judgment call for ICA to make, according to its statement.

I wasn't even interested in my own wait time but since ICA and Minister Tan seem to suggest that the wait time to clear custom on the night of 17 July was "all of 30 mins" only, why was there a need to accord the people travelling with the Minister expedited clearance then?

The system must be seen to be fair. The issue is not about Minister Tan. The expedited clearance for him comes with the position he is holding and for security reason. My volunteers worked very hard too.

Some buses were missing a few passengers as they were still queuing and the buses did not leave the checkpoint until way past 11pm. I am sure some of the PA buses experienced that too. I have no doubt our officers worked very hard to secure our borders too. In fact, I believe they worked a lot harder because the Minister was there.

I cannot control how people feel. I am also on the receiving end of hate and anger for bringing this issue out in the open. I don't have an issue with Minister Tan, personally or politically. I have an issue with inequality."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What if Ah Huat of WP organise a durian cum dinner trip to Johore..

Will ICA shut their lanes and do a thorough check on all parties to ensure they do not import unwanted elements or stuff into Singapore.??

I will not be surprise if they are held for 3 hours at the Tuas check point..

This will show the power and who is in charge.

Maybe 30 hours. LOL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple litmus test is this.did they pay for surain trip. If yes then it cannot b official. No one needs to fork out cash for official protocol. Otoh if the answer is no then they should b arrested under corruption charges as there is case of inducement of free makan. Who know what else they makan.

jw5

Loyal
The simple litmus test is this.did they pay for surain trip. If yes then it cannot b official. No one needs to fork out cash for official protocol. Otoh if the answer is no then they should b arrested under corruption charges as there is case of inducement of free makan. Who know what else they makan.

Are you suggesting not only durians but mangoes as well?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the Turkish Ambassador gives these 2 morons a basket of Turkish delight, and they give him a paper bag of hawker food? No wonder the Turk has the "WTF" look on his face.

Sultan of Johore lahh...:biggrin:... what they exchanging ahh ??? Suppose to be Hari Raya makan session only right :biggrin: ?