• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Naked Woman Does 'Walk of Shame' At Upper Boon Keng!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chio we won't complain !

We never got to see the front mah!....the person taking the video only take from behind...show the front....nobody will complain...it may even raise a chorus of drum beats....for the rhythm "stick" keep beating....'ti tok lot, ti tok lot.."...ha ha ha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
not say everyday got fresh abalone to eat hor, no fresh abalone but got stale abalone also can lah, just eat with alot of sambal chilli and u cant tell the diff

Yeah your mother wife daughters ones are surely stale and can't eat. That's why you need to post pics of angmoh ones.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard who is the high sparrow that I should talk to? Tell me along with my earlier question on what is exposed stash that did spread like wildfire. Don't change topic mudlander dog. Scared?

A moment of silence for ginfreely and others who don't watch 'Game of Thrones'.

[video=youtube;iOY-6QMRHAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOY-6QMRHAo[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A moment of silence for ginfreely and others who don't watch 'Game of Thrones'.

[video=youtube;iOY-6QMRHAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOY-6QMRHAo[/video]

Bastard bully damn bloody thick-skinned go kill yourself in shame for keep repeating this walk of shame video to make insinuations to bully others non stop. Show this to your
shameless fucking mother wife daughters with lots of wildfire. Pui!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shame! shame! shame!

cersei-walk-of-shame.jpg

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely and her whole family give mudlander dogs fuck until she become mental siao liao, now she everyday hallucinating and fantasising giving dogs fuck, thats why she go into every thread asking to get fucked by mudlander dogs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely and her whole family give mudlander dogs fuck until she become mental siao liao, now she everyday hallucinating and fantasising giving dogs fuck, thats why she go into every thread asking to get fucked by mudlander dogs

Wrong. It's not hallucinations but real bullying by bastard MALAYSIAN gangsters in JB forum and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and evil mudlander dogs in this forum like you attacking me non-stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to bet with me this bitch is a PRC fake talent?

Open bet Vietnam.

"目击者法兹(19岁,服役人员)告诉本报,事发时他和3名友人在组屋楼下聊天,然后看到一名20多岁的女郎,拖着一件行李从德士下车,不久后便失控地开始在大马路上,公然将衣物一件件脱掉。据叙述,女郎皮肤白皙,样貌颇为标致,并绑着马尾。据知,女郎来自越南。"

http://bit.Iy/2a8uVHH