• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Naked Woman Does 'Walk of Shame' At Upper Boon Keng!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nakedfinal_0.jpg

Stomper Ahmad was at the void deck of Block 11 in Upper Boon Keng in the morning of Jul 17 when he heard someone shouting at a nearby road.

Upon investigation, he saw a naked woman walking on the road.

In a video the Stomper took, the woman can first be seen walking on the right lane of the road.

The Stomper's friends then approached her and tried to talk her into going onto the pavement.

The woman ignored them and continued walking.

According to the Stomper, the woman seemed to be deliberately trying to get herself hit by oncoming vehicles.

Said the Stomper:

"The woman who looked to be in her 20s was signalling to drivers on the road to hit her.

"As I was taking the video, I was shouting to my friends not to touch her but just try and block her way in case there was any misunderstanding."

Towards the end of the video, the woman was blocking a taxi as well as a lorry that was turning. Instead of giving way to the vehicles, the naked woman simply continued walking on the road.

The Stomper's friends once again tried calling out to her to prevent her from getting hit by vehicles. She however continued to be nonchalant.

"We called the police after that. When they arrived, they covered up to woman. As they were doing so, the woman still started shouting again. I am not sure what happened after that," said Ahmad.

Said a police spokesperson with regard to what happened:

"Police receieved a call at about 5.19am requesting for assistance along Upper Boon Keng Road.

"Upon arrival, it was established that a case of attempted suicide had occured at the said location.

"A 24-year-old woman has been arrested in relation to the case.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...per-boon-keng-men-desperately-try-prevent-her

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid ahmad. Call police for what? The women just want to feel the feeling of freedom.

Can you see an Ah Neh in the picture...bet you!..he is getting a erection & getting horny....if nobody was around....he would want that feeling of freedom with the naked woman....ha ha ha

Ahmad, dare not touch lah!...not halal! Ahmad so modest, take video from behind, go to the front..take the front too, with the bush & the abalone...:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there wasn't any rejoicing, fatfugs - not until you spread your fatpubes :eek:

You said the exposed stash of feathers did spread like wildfire and with a smile. Not rejoicing then call what? Bastard mudlander dog you will get your retribution from a nice truck and real wilfire for rejoicing in others gross injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
high sparrow punishing his victim again? is she keeping a stash of wildfire?

OK I checked out this high sparrow nonsense already. First there may not be wildfire. Second even if wildfire also no such thing as high sparrow to punish victim. Don't use the excuse to justify evil and gross injustice. Continue to rejoice and meet a nice real wildfire end like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward mudlander dog dare not reply what is the exposed stash of feathers that SURE did spread like wild fire? Dare to do evil but don't dare to admit is typical mudlander lowlife. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We now have good Muslims yelling 'shame shame' instead.

No wonder you keep repeating this walk of shame nonsense, so it is related to wildfire. What if there isn't wildfire ? Are you going to kill yourself in shame? Bastard damn bloody thick skinned to think you are fit to condemn others. Join all the barbarians to be burnt in hell for committing evil and gross injustice.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK I checked out this high sparrow nonsense already. First there may not be wildfire. Second even if wildfire also no such thing as high sparrow to punish victim. Don't use the excuse to justify evil and gross injustice. Continue to rejoice and meet a nice real wildfire end like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.
hey fatfugs, since you checked high sparrow, why not talk to them :confused:
Coward mudlander dog dare not reply what is the exposed stash of feathers that SURE did spread like wild fire? Dare to do evil but don't dare to admit is typical mudlander lowlife. Pui!
read again fatfugs...
wildfire occurs when the feathers in your bush get burnt to a krisp, so don't walk too fast! :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

read again fatfugs...

wildfire occurs when the feathers in your bush get burnt to a krisp, so don't walk too fast! :eek:

Bastard who is the high sparrow that I should talk to? Tell me along with my earlier question on what is exposed stash that did spread like wildfire. Don't change topic mudlander dog. Scared?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

read again fatfugs...

And your mother wife daughters bush always get wildfire don't assume others are the same as them.