• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tan Chuan Jin To WP Png: What cut queue?!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was very unlike Png who is normally quite astute and reasonable. Not sure if too much politics got to him and the fact that hey have eyeing Marine Parade for sometime.

What shit are you talking about now? Png has clearly put Ah Tan on the defence. Ah Tan has to explain his actions on his FB now. And in the process, fucked himself even more. Ah Tan has now claim that he went to JB on semi official business to discuss with the Malaysian deputy home affairs ministers "security concerns". What lancheow security concerns? The fucker is the Minister for social and family development. He is taking over the defence and home affairs portfolio too? I highly doubt that Gay loong authorize him to discuss security concerns with a Malaysian Minister without senior MHA or MINDEF personnel present. So he went rogue and suka suka discuss such issues? An explanation is definitely needed here. Png strategy is absolutely correct. Give these idiots enought rope to hang themselves. PAP balls licker like you not happy say so lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Its not a small matter when a Minister is basically getting ICA to skip it security protocols and expedite his volunteers and residents thru the checkpoint so they can get on the bus same time as him. Or is that too complicated for you to understand?

Oh quit your whining. 70% of the Singapore voters support the PAP. There are all kinds of super rich people waiting to cut deals with the PAP elite. If you are not with them, then you are probably doing badly in Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got to say after reading Png's response, it was brilliant. He basically said that he had a duty to his residents to seek an answer who saw it as privileges accorded to PAP grassroots leaders and not the Minister. Crafty bugger and that's how you handle the PAP. I honestly thought he could not get out of this hole.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ministar chuan should know that it doesnt matter what he proclaims and insist on, it is how the electorate view what his actions translate that matters..

Yes TCJ should just say his actions are endorsed by 70% of sinkies....Ah Png 你吹啊!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got to say after reading Png's response, it was brilliant. He basically said that he had a duty to his residents to seek an answer who saw it as privileges accorded to PAP grassroots leaders and not the Minister. Crafty bugger and that's how you handle the PAP. I honestly thought he could not get out of this hole.

I agree with what Png said.

But I would also say that if TCJ opted to go in a tour bus and with his grassroots, then he ought to be with his grassroots and queue together with them.

Just like LTY and KBW who took MRT and had to queue and stand just like any Singaporean, TCJ shd queue at the immigration once he was with his grassroots. Simple logic like that and TCJ doesnt understand

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But I would also say that if TCJ opted to go in a tour bus and with his grassroots, then he ought to be with his grassroots and queue together with them.

Just like LTY and KBW who took MRT and had to queue and stand just like any Singaporean, TCJ shd queue at the immigration once he was with his grassroots. Simple logic like that and TCJ doesnt understand

This shows that this PAP low life shit has no leadership and has no thought for the people..only care for himself. and sinkie low life vote for such shit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think CB Tan dunno that?
That is why he now spinning some semi official shit like meeting with mudland minister......
Meet ministar with his crasslooter uncles and aunties? Hahaha only 70% believe such shit

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think CB Tan dunno that?
That is why he now spinning some semi official shit like meeting with mudland minister......
Meet ministar with his crasslooter uncles and aunties? Hahaha only 70% believe such shit

What TCJ knows is one thing. what he does is anther thing. What did he do at immigration when he was on a tour bus with his grassroots? That's what matters, not what he knows