• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat forget about investing in oil related companies!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Oil Prices Might Never Recover

The oil industry is damaged and higher prices won’t fix it because the economy cannot bear them. It is unlikely that sustained prices will reach $70 in the next few years and possibly, ever.

The British exit from the European Union adds another element of risk for investors. Lack of investment will inevitably lead to lower production, supply deficits and price spikes. These will further damage the economy.

The future for oil prices and the global economy is frightening. I don’t know what beast slouches toward Bethlehem but I am willing to bet that it does not include growth. The best path forward is to face the beast. Acknowledge the problem, stop looking for improbable solutions that allow us live like energy is still cheap, and find ways to live better with less.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-18/why-oil-prices-might-never-recover

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oil will rise when the big crash comes. It is peggd to usd but operating cost like nigeria r escalating. U cant peg like that. If usd downs 50% expect oil to shoot up to 200%. Most of the frackerz should hv shuttered n even with weak demand they will still win.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good that the major economies are looking away from fossil fuels. Nuclear and renewable energies are the next boom areas. Oil has seen its day (I hope), and the world will see clearer skies, hopefully.

Cheers!

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Download flightradar2 and see how many planes are in the sky at any moment all over the world . It is only a matter of time before oil prices rise the way oil is being consumed.