• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Old Hero Stands Up To Freeloader Ang Mo!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
before an eatery opens in america without a receptionist or anyone at the door or counter, customers don't typically line up like in sg or jp, so pussified, structured and disciplined. they just mill around until door is opened and receptionist/usher shows up and then a line is formed. but that's america. this angmo however is in sg and not knowing unwritten local rules should not impose his interpretation of pre-open courtesy protocol on locals or others. he should be aware that he's no longer in his hometown anymore and home rules don't always apply. if he were to be in thailand and pulled this tantrum on thais he would be whacked jialat jialat.

The point is the ang moh did not have to insult the sinkee. Even if the sinkee was in America, the ang moh could have informed the sinkee politely.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point is the ang moh did not have to insult the sinkee. Even if the sinkee was in America, the ang moh could have informed the sinkee politely.

for this ang mo to be so pissed off, he must have picked up 3 preconceived notions in his stay in sg: (1) learned from pappies that sinkies can be easily bullied into submission, (2) sinkies are the lowest of the low in sg and should be treated like shit, (3) he kena jumped at the queue by tiongs every day, got fed up, and began to associate all chinkie sinkies with tiongs. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who sees people waiting yet to be seated and comes later and goes in front and ask for a table for 2 has to be told off. No need for Ang Mo, I have done it. Most Singaporeans are reticent and shy. Seen it so many times and I had to tell them even when I am not in front of the queue. You can tell these sort of people have done it so many times and when called out pretend that they are not aware.

Bear in mind the culprits are usually foreigners particularly Ang Mo, India Indians and PRC and occasionally Singaporeans. In this case Singaporeans.

Just go to Crystal Jade during peak lunch time. Watch them to go straight to a senior staff and mumble something.

Are you deliberately missing the point?

The man did not say he was right to go to the waitress directly. The ang moh could have told him without launching into insults. So you condone what the ang moh did? To be aggressive and offensive over a small matter?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays knew about chinese racism a long time ago. But kept quiet about it. Malays were subjected to even worse vocal abuse in all kinds of dialects.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
this angmo tried to pull the same stunt with me and this is what happen

Pay-Brandon-Swann-Attacked.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who sees people waiting yet to be seated and comes later and goes in front and ask for a table for 2 has to be told off. .

It depends if the people were waiting in a queue or just hanging around waiting for the restaurant to open and then form a queue.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays knew about chinese racism a long time ago. But kept quiet about it. Malays were subjected to even worse vocal abuse in all kinds of dialects.

I am appalled that you dare mention about the unspoken privilege that the Chinese held. The Chinese were the only reason why Singapore was then successful. The Malays were left to playing guitar/kicking football/producing babies and the Indians to drinking Johnny Walker, beating their wives and molesting the next door Chinese lady.

Why was the Chinese sinkie old man outraged? He represented the average sg Chinese man (and whinging forummers). Ahhhh...it was a multitude of factors leading to a perfect storm Eg.

1. Sg Chinese have been knocked off their top spot perch in the workforce. If it is not the angmo at the top spot..it is the ahneh/cobra.
2. Sg Employers/PAP think that 3rd world workers (ahtiongs, ahnehs, Burmese, pinoys Vietnamese) are better and cheaper workers than the Chinese
3. More Sg Chinese women are dumping their own men and converting to SPGs to service the angmohs. Others have succumbed to the mystical indian rod.
4. Sg Chinese men have to now downgrade and pay pinay and Indonesian maids to get their rocks off. The lucky ones head to massage palors and get an ejaculation (and STI)
5. Some private condos were swamped/overrun by Ahnehs. Mandarin Gardens was almost renamed Mumbai Gardens.
5. Owning cars was once the privilege of the Chinese. Now you get to see more Malay couples owning and driving cars whilst the Chinese take the bus (no choice, got retrenched). Well all is not lost, they can still work as taxi driver and drive. At least they have the opportunity to see the Ahtiongs speed past them in their Ferraris/Lambos.

So spare a thought when that guy stuck his middle fingers out.

Note: He is not standing up for his fellow sporeans..he is only now realising that those days of being superior to the other races are all gone. He needs time to re-adjust to the NEW pecking order in Spore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. What is this chink privilege i keep hearing the FT nehs talk about when they effectively cornered the job market? Now chinks and ang mohs fighting over who should take the second spot? :confused:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo bung apa kabar sudah makan ho jiak ho koon si boh

[video=youtube;png6cUURZB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=png6cUURZB8[/video]

Why was the Chinese sinkie old man outraged? He represented the average sg Chinese man (and whinging forummers).

So spare a thought when that guy stuck his middle fingers out.

Note: He is not standing up for his fellow sporeans..he is only now realising that those days of being superior to the other races are all gone. He needs time to re-adjust to the NEW pecking order in Spore.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who sees people waiting yet to be seated and comes later and goes in front and ask for a table for 2 has to be told off. No need for Ang Mo, I have done it. Most Singaporeans are reticent and shy. Seen it so many times and I had to tell them even when I am not in front of the queue. You can tell these sort of people have done it so many times and when called out pretend that they are not aware.

Bear in mind the culprits are usually foreigners particularly Ang Mo, India Indians and PRC and occasionally Singaporeans. In this case Singaporeans.

Just go to Crystal Jade during peak lunch time. Watch them to go straight to a senior staff and mumble something.
nothing surreptitious in this as......
It depends if the people were waiting in a queue or just hanging around waiting for the restaurant to open and then form a queue.
it can also be that they are making a reservation and informing the staff on the number of pax they have, and then hang around to be called, or join the queue if there is one. all depends on the system that the outlet adopts and if a table for 2 is available, they go in first even though the person with 4 was first in line...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

One time I was in Changi T3 foodcourt queueing for drinks and the queue was quite Long. One fcuking Ah Neh just coolly went straight to the counter and ask for buy drinks. The counter staff didn't want to serve him and he became abusive. So avoid any problems, the old counter Uncle decided to just serve him. I was quite back in the queue so didn't see this till the end. Otherwise I would have given this Chow Ah Nei a piece of my mind!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One time I was in Changi T3 foodcourt queueing for drinks and the queue was quite Long. One fcuking Ah Neh just coolly went straight to the counter and ask for buy drinks. The counter staff didn't want to serve him and he became abusive. So avoid any problems, the old counter Uncle decided to just serve him. I was quite back in the queue so didn't see this till the end. Otherwise I would have given this Chow Ah Nei a piece of my mind!

that was different. there was already a line. what would one do if an eatery is not yet open, there's no line, and there are others milling around? many interpretations and many outcums. simple. just ask the folks hanging around. "are you in line?"

chootchiew: "nope, i'm just an obe loafer hovering and wondering why others are wandering around."
sam: "yes, i'm waiting for my entire burmese village to show up."
papsmearer: "no, you can see for yourself i'm not in line and there's no line you asshole."
krafty: "yup, i'm in line but not really in line but will be in line when kopitiam comes online."
eatshitndie: "can you hold the line, i mean the non-line, for me while i go and shit?"

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was different. there was already a line. what would one do if an eatery is not yet open, there's no line, and there are others milling around? many interpretations and many outcums. simple. just ask the folks hanging around. "are you in line?"

chootchiew: "nope, i'm just an obe loafer hovering and wondering why others are wandering around."
sam: "yes, i'm waiting for my entire burmese village to show up."
papsmearer: "no, you can see for yourself i'm not in line and there's no line you asshole."
krafty: "yup, i'm in line but not really in line but will be in line when kopitiam comes online."
eatshitndie: "can you hold the line, i mean the non-line, for me while i go and shit?"

schizo: "im just waiting with my phone to record the next altercation about to happen soon"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems commonplace now even among Singaporeans. I was speaking to someone who regularly changes bus at the interchange. She told me it happens all the time now than before. Most of them will come to the side and enter. People have resigned to the fact according to her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the day...
Sinkie vs FT
My support to sinkie even if sinkie is in the wrong.
If sinkie is 70%....it'll be on case to case basis

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, must include narong and tony sbf veteran and vegan respectively.

narong: yes, you sinkie? ok, you can jump in line here. you angmoduakee? *whack!*

tony: why am i milling outside a steak restaurant? :confused:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah neh paul bee kok lum pah paul boh tio say si boh

[video=youtube;JBTBBNOtbhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM[/video]