• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Old Hero Stands Up To Freeloader Ang Mo!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ugly-singaporean-turns-racist-after-being-told-off-for-cutting-queue_1.jpg

I need to report a very vicious incident of racism I encountered today because it is so unlike anything I have experienced living in Singapore.

I went for lunch today at a new Japanese tempura restaurant that I saw on Daniel Food Diary. (I love that blog!) I arrived about 20 minutes early and was the first person in the queue. Soon, 8 or 10 others joined me. A few minutes before the restaurant opened, a man and a woman arrived together and cut in front of everyone queueing. I kindly informed the gentleman that there was quite a long queue already. He said, "So? How the hell was I supposed to know that?" I said, "Well, sir, you could look behind you and see all of us standing here waiting."

That's when things got nasty.

He started on a vicious, racist diatribe. He said, "Why are you even here, Ang Mo? You should go back to your country! Or maybe you're too stupid to get a job where you're from? You're probably not even working here. Maybe go rob a bank?"

I said, "Excuse me?"

Then his female companion joined in. She said, "Yeah, look at his dirty, cheap clothes. Get a job, Ang Mo! Or yeah - go rob a bank. You look like you need money."

Wow. Yes, I am Ang Mo. From the States, and very happily living here in Singapore for over 2 years. I've never encountered such nasty, vicious people. I also happen to speak fluent Japanese, so when I sat down, I asked to speak to the Japanese manager and chef. I told them what happened in Japanese. Their staff later confirmed my story. I said, "Imagine if they told you to go back to Japan." They were very apologetic. I told them it's not them who needs to apologize.

In the end, the restaurant allowed us all 3 to stay, but the chef let me eat for free. His way of apologizing for the extremely vicious behavior of the local man and woman.

Afterwards, the man actually chased me out of the restaurant with his camera on. He said, "Hey, Ang Mo! Let's make you famous! Smile for the camera! And let's see if you can find a job here after I'm done with you."

Mr. T
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ugly-sporeans-turn-racist-after-being-told-cutting-queue

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Give this man an Anchor. A true sinkie hero. Now if only he and his wife got the balls to do the same to their local PAP MP.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I Be objective in this situation.

There is a queue waiting to go into the Restuarant and the ANG mo was there first and in queue.

If I in queue too and that Sinkie couple did that and cut the queue, I am pretty sure he not likely have chance to even enter the resturant.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This uncle got balls.
Even if he did cut queue.....he cut the angmo.
I say he's a hero. And the local couple's retort was classy. If all sinkies stood up like that ro FTs then we'll all have less problems

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The couple cut the queue that had 8 to 10 others in it. How is it possible to go ahead of the Ang Mo who is at head of the queue but not the others.

This uncle got balls.
I say he's a hero. And the local couple's retort was classy. If all sinkies stood up like that ro FTs then we'll all have less problems

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The couple cut the queue that had 8 to 10 others in it. How is it possible to go ahead of the Ang Mo who is at head of the queue but not the others.

If I'm at the queue behind I'll still support the local couple.
Give up queue spot to see angmo kena fuck.....its just priceless

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasted no fight, if got like that lagi better

[video=youtube;uPyGoFHe70s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyGoFHe70s[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sbf special member. something's not right with the angmo story although amdk is da best. how can sinkie cut queue? tiong yes. but not pussified soixante-neuf sinkie. it's not in their nature. must be early no queue peeps milling around, thus the misunderstanding. happened to me at sushi maru. i was 2nd in line but there was no line, just peeps hanging around. next came angmo couple, and by angmo standard manners they were happy to be 3rd in the non-line. and then came tiong couple. tiongs had zero awareness of a "virtual" non-line. in angmo culture, a virtual non-line is eye contact of whoever cums first and hangs around, especially outside eatery about to open - no physical lemming queues like you see in sg where each customer rear-ends the next, smells the kar chng, and occasionally brushes genitals against buttocks. when the eatery opens, yes, the line forms and waits in front of reception. but when it's not yet ready with no reception, everyone hangs around talking trump vs. hillary. anyway tiong couple who were supposed to be 4th in line jumped first to receptionist when door opened. they had no concept for courtesy or peeps hanging around as waiting in line (invisible non-line). everyone of us from 1st to 3rd fucked them up with lectures (no expletives as we were civilized). and they had no clue what hit them. but we let them go in first as there were many empty tables around. why spoil a happy occasion when there were 20 tables for 8 waiting?

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly a disgrace to Singapore. You can't teach some people manners and this couple fits the bill.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are a disgrace and cannot be taught manners

This uncle got balls.

You trying to betray the chinese dog club. :oIo: We chinks are below the superior ang mohs and should never cut their queue.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mr_t_singaporeans_are_assholes_1.jpg

Dear ASS, I hope you can help me clarify on my behalf to this incident.

I am the person in the picture accused of being a racist. I regret and apologise that I should not show the finger. There's always two sides to the story.

When I arrived at the restaurant, it was empty and not opened yet. There were four other gentlemen together with this Mr T milling around. No queue in sight. I went up to the waitress and indicated table for two. She informed me that it will be opened in five minutes time.

Then the man Mr T told me the queue starts with him. I said "oh is it." Because there really was no queue in sight. Seven people milling around in front of an empty restaurant including both of us. And before I have the chance to say anything further, he went into his tirade. "You Singaporeans are all assholes. You think that you are entitled to everything. " (His exact quote which he did not mention).

I was obviously shocked and when I questioned why he is so rude, he went further to say "Assholes are all the same." I was shocked beyond belief and my only response was to ask him what he's doing in Singapore if we are all assholes?

When he kept on and on and the only way to shut him up was to show him the finger which I know in hindsight I shouldn't.

But truth be told, it's not in my nature or Singaporeans to cut queue and how many of you would like to have been called assholes over something as trivial as mistaking where the queue is when there's no queue in the first place and there were only seven diners including us.

I let you be the judge because anyone will react very strongly too when some one says all "Singaporeans are assholes". I am sure he did not mention this. Just like he did not mentioned he showed me the finger too. Please see the pictures.

Yes, I was given a complimentary meal too because I also complained to the manager what an abusive person he is. Honestly, I am utterly shocked how abusive and aggressive Mr T can be over something so trivial.

I hope to let this matter rest. It's so trivial and I hope you can help me tell my side of the story because I am not a racist. I am a true Singaporean living in a multi racial society.

Mr W
A.S.S Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/2-sides-story-ang-moh-said-sporeans-are-all-assholes
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely better than damaging your own mobile phones, or damaging yourself trying to vent your anger.
Find a target, your PAP PLPs, MPs, PM, HoChing, Shamu or Tharman or Foreign Trash and give them a piece of your mind.
Very good therapeutic effect. Try it!