• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are we still buying Schindler's elevators ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Hitachi lift. But OTIS seems to be "the" choice for skyscrapers.

There is a double standard in Spore. If you go downtown Spore you will find only "branded" elevators.
The cheapo nameless chinese brands can only be found in the poorer side of town, in the HDB heartlands:eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go backpage you will see courtesans charging $400 or more. If you move away, atu kua bu only $90.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a double standard in Spore. If you go downtown Spore you will find only "branded" elevators.
The cheapo nameless chinese brands can only be found in the poorer side of town, in the HDB heartlands:eek:

I have been up in two China Made & commissioned lifts in a newly built & opened Industrial building...no tenants yet. One passenger lift that break down very often, one day the lift well holding the lift mechanism was flooded with water, the cargo lift broke down often too & one of the boss of the developer ( a female) was tuck between floors for 3 hrs...

So much for the quality

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys barking up the wrong tree. It's not the brand we r concerned about rather the maintenance. U buy a BMW but if u don't maintain well, it will cockyup just like any China made brand.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys barking up the wrong tree. It's not the brand we r concerned about rather the maintenance. U buy a BMW but if u don't maintain well, it will cockyup just like any China made brand.

You are living up the trees perhaps.....China Made Brand Cherry & German Made BMW....is a world apart...nvm, the maintenance part.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are living up the trees perhaps.....China Made Brand Cherry & German Made BMW....is a world apart...nvm, the maintenance part.
Well I know the problem tree. If u know the atrocious quality of the maintenance u will agree no matter how well made the product, the quality will eventually succumbed to the poor maintainance !

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been up in two China Made & commissioned lifts in a newly built & opened Industrial building...no tenants yet. One passenger lift that break down very often, one day the lift well holding the lift mechanism was flooded with water, the cargo lift broke down often too & one of the boss of the developer ( a female) was tuck between floors for 3 hrs...

So much for the quality

Got water is good sign. Did u buy toto?