• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 1 Stupid tough simple question - pardon me

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it an offence to wear a doctor operating theatre pyjamas with a stethoscope and walk around the hospital ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not unless you flew over the cuckoo's nest.

A simple question came with complex answer from you. I read your statement as it is not an offence unless I am madman.
I am not a certified doctor but I want to wear it for some purpose eg to impress someone or as a private detective work etc .and I am not a madman.
In this case if the security found I'm not a doctor will I be detained ? If I didn't do any sort of silly stuff like act to see patients or meddle with any medical facilities. Purely walking around the hospital.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it an offence to wear a doctor operating theatre pyjamas with a stethoscope and walk around the hospital ?

i love role plays with nurses

sexy-lingerie-sexy-lingerie-sexy-nurse-uniforms.jpg

i'll place my personal stethoscope btwn her boobs to measure her hearthbeats and do an oral check follow by problem to scan for cervical cancer. and if necessary, i will inject live serum into her to give her immediate treatment.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'll place my personal stethoscope btwn her boobs to measure her hearthbeats and do an oral check follow by problem to scan for cervical cancer. and if necessary, i will inject live serum into her to give her immediate treatment.

Hell after 2 replies still no answer. Looks like this is a tough question.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think it's a criminal offence if you wore a pajama that is different in design and color from the hospital in question. But I think you might be sued for impersonation by the hospital if you wore a similar-looking pajama. If people suspect you and find you a nuisance or even threatening and call the police, maybe the public disorder act might be invoked.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's a criminal offence if you wore a pajama that is different in design and color from the hospital in question. But I think you might be sued for impersonation by the hospital if you wore a similar-looking pajama. If people suspect you and find you a nuisance or even threatening and call the police, maybe the public disorder act might be invoked.

Oooo ..thanks for answering.
I'm not mad FYI.
Just want to find out more about sinkie law.
Previously also I ask about wearing saf uniforms with fake rank and of course is a offence if is full suit but the tricky part is top with full rank and bottom jeans.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A simple question came with complex answer from you. I read your statement as it is not an offence unless I am madman.
I am not a certified doctor but I want to wear it for some purpose eg to impress someone or as a private detective work etc .and I am not a madman.
In this case if the security found I'm not a doctor will I be detained ? If I didn't do any sort of silly stuff like act to see patients or meddle with any medical facilities. Purely walking around the hospital.
should be ok if within the confines of a hospital - but not any hospitarl coz at imh, they might just dress you up in a "straight" jacket and then you'll be all dressed up but have nowhere to go...

oh you mean "injection daging" ye :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be ok if within the confines of a hospital - but not any hospitarl coz at imh, they might just dress you up in a "straight" jacket and then you'll be all dressed up but have nowhere to go...

oh you mean "injection daging" ye :confused:

Kryonlight answers should be the correct one.
It is not OK as the police will still charge you for impersonation even you have not committed anything. They will assume that you will later on commit it.

I ever been accused for something which i have not committed and detained by police . So long they find you a suspect and the IO has not take your statement , you will be still treated as an accuse and throw in lockup . This is the fuckup law .

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kryonlight answers should be the correct one.
It is not OK as the police will still charge you for impersonation even you have not committed anything. They will assume that you will later on commit it.

I ever been accused for something which i have not committed and detained by police . So long they find you a suspect and the IO has not take your statement , you will be still treated as an accuse and throw in lockup . This is the fuckup law .

By the way, if you bother to walk around the huge campus of SGH, you will find that lots of non doctors also wear stethoscopes around their necks....giving the impression that somehow, they are 'doctors' which many people have the wrong impression that stethoscope = doctor. Not necessarily so, because this group include many theraphists (speech, physios, etc) or even just medical assistants (nurses). As for clothes, many doctors also may not be in their pyjamas, but in civilian clothing walking around with stethoscopes around their necks....or maybe they are not really doctors, but just assistants....:confused:

For your purpose, you may want to exploit this confusion of clothing, stethoscopes around necks above .... walk around and see how others are doing their impersonations and copy accordingly.....don't say you get this advice from sbf or else this forum will again be in the court news!!!:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, if you bother to walk around the huge campus of SGH, you will find that lots of non doctors also wear stethoscopes around their necks....giving the impression that somehow, they are 'doctors' which many people have the wrong impression that stethoscope = doctor. Not necessarily so, because this group include many theraphists (speech, physios, etc) or even just medical assistants (nurses). As for clothes, many doctors also may not be in their pyjamas, but in civilian clothing walking around with stethoscopes around their necks....or maybe they are not really doctors, but just assistants....:confused:

For your purpose, you may want to exploit this confusion of clothing, stethoscopes around necks above .... walk around and see how others are doing their impersonations and copy accordingly.....don't say you get this advice from sbf or else this forum will again be in the court news!!!:smile:
Hehehe. The hospital topic is for illustration purpose only. I won't be so mad to wear doctor attire .
However I think if we wear the stethoscope and pyjamas and walk outside the building premises it should be alright. But inside wards, offices and clinics will be in trouble if spotted.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not an offence because it's not considered uniform unless you hold yourself out to be a doctor. So if you just walk around in OT pajamas and carry a stethoscope without doing anything to suggest or imply that you are a medical practitioner, at most you will end up at IMH.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. The hospital topic is for illustration purpose only. I won't be so mad to wear doctor attire .
However I think if we wear the stethoscope and pyjamas and walk outside the building premises it should be alright. But inside wards, offices and clinics will be in trouble if spotted.

Aiyoh yo...like that very easy for your purpose lah....just wear a white coat, underneath with normal long sleeved shirt with tie and pants (signal as mark or respectability) plus a stethoscope around the neck....guaranteed 99.5% of the people who see you will think you are a loctor....why wear a useless and ugly pyjamas when a loctor is out of the operation theatre....it is illogical.....oh boy....plan your moves well lah!!!.....or else....you cannot make it as an impersonator, investigator or loctor!!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not an offence because it's not considered uniform unless you hold yourself out to be a doctor. So if you just walk around in OT pajamas and carry a stethoscope without doing anything to suggest or imply that you are a medical practitioner, at most you will end up at IMH.

The protocol could be police station first then imh after IO found mad fella.
Reason is practice maximum restraints towards ft .
Whereas sinkie practice maximum restraints towards themselves.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U may not be a madman, but you are pretty stupid. If you want to desss up like a doctor, with the uniform, stethoscope, etc. its better to dress up like that, and then go to a restuarant or pub nearest to a hospital. U can easily pick up many girls there who think you are a doctor and that they are scoring a good BF, and fuck them. Maybe they can even buy you many gifts. They will simply think you are on shift and drop by during your lunch break. better to use it for that reason then to use it in a hospital and risk detention and jail for impersonatng a doctor.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope your purpose does not involve hurting little children. Can I discourage you from doing something like that?

Hospital staff will notice you and they know the rules and the name and faces of every doctor. They will inform the security guards about you. The security camera will also pick up your crime. Maybe you get away that day, only to have a knock on your door very soon while you are at home, in front of your family and neighbours.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The protocol could be police station first then imh after IO found mad fella.
Reason is practice maximum restraints towards ft .
Whereas sinkie practice maximum restraints towards themselves.

I can see a pattern of behaviour emerging. You were into uniformed group, and now OT attire for medical practitioners.

If the pattern continues, it's a matter of time before you start experimenting with cross-dressing in public. You are after all an artistic person, and most artistic people have gay or cross dressing tendency, like the late Leslie Cheong who famously wore stilettos during his concert.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think hardly any people will notice if one is wearing the attire that is normal in the location unless one acts suspicious...