• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brother Kills Sister To Save Family Honour! Guess His Religion!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
7.jpg

lhl-laughing.jpg

Brother Kills Sister for famiLEE honor. What's fucking Wrong? Tell me?! KNN! ASAP lah!

U better donch give ideas to Lee WL. She might decide to kill her dishonourable brother.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a warning to all opposition supporters, this is what happens when u try to change the typical orthodox mindset of sinkies,the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and tyranny of evil man,any attempt to poison and destroy my brothers will be met with great vengence and furious anger,and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengence upon thee!!!!!

Most oppo dont hv dishonorable son as bros. I worry for lee leng leng.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The brother is just jealous that he cannot fuck her himself. That is why he killed her. There is no such thing as honour killing. There is no honour in killing your family members. Whoever think there is are fucking sick retards.

Pakistan's culture of honour killing is a disgrace to humanity. We should kill them all.

This is one heck of a man. He got to save his family honor. Someone had to do the job. It's tough on him.

The samesters here had to go start repenting and stop going whoring.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one heck of a man. He got to save his family honor. Someone had to do the job. It's tough on him.

The samesters here had to go start repenting and stop going whoring.

We know that you whore your sister and sympathise with that idiot. Rapist like you should be killed by your sister to bring back honour to your family.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking cowardly man.

According to The Daily Mail, UK,

"Waseem went on the run and was arrested late Saturday in neighbouring Muzaffargarh district."

And after he was arrested,
"He added: 'I am not embarrassed at all over what I did. Whatever was the case, it (his sister's behaviour) was completely intolerable.' " .

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup..aftr looking at her photo...i can confirme be probably wanted to root her but rejected...so hv to keep her quiet forever.... btw..if they dont rape we shld worry...

Brother is dark skin indian, sister is fair skin persian or afghanistan descendant, they don't look like offsprings from the same parent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this means the honor killing thing is overblown. Vast majority of muslim women in pakistan survive and thrive under Pakistani Islamic culture.

No it only means that there are many barbarians with honour killing culture. You can join them too as a barbarian who worships and sings praise of this culture and start killing your own daughter.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No it only means that there are many barbarians with honour killing culture. You can join them too as a barbarian who worships and sings praise of this culture.

The streets seem safer and respectable when they are filled with mostly men and few women. And whatever women there are are accompanied by their fathers and other male relatives.

Refugees_Munich_3438284b.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The streets seem safer and respectable when they are filled with mostly men and few women. And whatever women there are are accompanied by their fathers and other male relatives.

Refugees_Munich_3438284b.jpg

Since you think so, you should emulate them by starting to keep your daughter and wife at home. Too bad you can't as your wife need to work to feed your family.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I'm not embarrassed. Of course I strangled her': Arrested brother of 'Pakistan's Kim Kardashian' admits he killed her because she refused to stop posting provocative photographs on Facebook.

36551CC900000578-3694345-Pakistani_social_media_celebrity_Qandeel_Baloch_pictured_whose_r-m-56_1468762760039.jpg

36551CD100000578-3693320-image-a-117_1468671761875.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a harlot! No wonder the brother had to save the family honour! I bet all the Pakistanis must be laughing their head off at this family for producing such a daughter!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a harlot! No wonder the brother had to save the family honour! I bet all the Pakistanis must be laughing their head off at this family for producing such a daughter!

She was a model and actress who supported the whole family, including the brother who killed her. You better remember your own words and make sure your daughter don't become a model and actress who takes such photos in future.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36823098

Qandeel Baloch: She 'supported all of us, including my son who killed her', father says

The father of Qandeel Baloch has spoken out in support of his daughter, after she was killed by her brother, Pakistani media report.
"She supported all of us, including my son who killed her," Mohammad Azeem told reporters, according to Dawn newspaper.
Ms Baloch's brother said he drugged and strangled her because she "dishonoured the family".
The controversial social media celebrity was buried on Sunday.
Ms Baloch, 26, whose real name was Fauzia Azeem, gained notoriety for posting suggestive or outspoken photographs, comments and videos on social media. She recently caused controversy by posting pictures of herself alongside a Muslim cleric.
Her death has sparked a debate over "honour killings" and what is acceptable behaviour online for women in Pakistan.

Ms Baloch, who was also a model and actress, was killed at her family home in Multan early on Saturday. Her 25-year-old brother Waseem was arrested and confessed to the murder.

Ms Baloch's funeral was held near her family home in Dera Ghazi Khan, about 130km from Multan. Media reports said thousands of people attended, including rights campaigners. She was buried at her ancestral graveyard.
Ms Baloch's parents lodged a report with police accusing her brother of killing her, and another brother of being complicit, according to Dawn.
He said his sons were unhappy over "her achievements" and turned against her even though she supported them, the paper added.
The residents of her village also condemned the killing.
He said he decided to kill her after she uploaded images of her posing with the Muslim cleric, which were widely shared online.