• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SAF Generals will they ever fail like the Turks in lauching a coup?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would our SAF scholar generals do? Never ever launch coups despite so many countries trying?

SAF Generals are so well fed that they & their families have their, mouths, hands & feet in the , 'bird's nest soup, cordyceps chicken soup, abalone soup, Buddha jump over the wall, foie gras...etc"....when they are so full in the belly & pockets...they won't even bother about changing the world for their country men or theirs...they have no moral fibre & guts & HAVE NO BALLS!!

The only thing radical they might do is to 'shoot themselves in their feet'...SAF generals...ha ha ha they see armed to the teeth Turkish soldiers...never mind Turkish Generals...they run for the hills....BUKIT TIMHA HILL...& that, I don't think so for they are so unfit...can't even climb....:eek:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF Generals are so well fed that they & their families have their, mouths, hands & feet in the , 'bird's nest soup, cordyceps chicken soup, abalone soup, Buddha jump over the wall, foie gras...etc"....when they are so full in the belly & pockets...they won't even bother about changing the world for their country men or theirs...they have no moral fibre & guts & HAVE NO BALLS!!

LKY's plans worked out well.....pay them well and they won't rebel...after retirement still got guarantee job even if cock up...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have participated in the war games led by these SAF generals during reservist training. I am full of praise for their ability to move around large number of troops in a swift and organized manner. There is no doubt about their ability to stage a successful coup if they wanted to. Fortunately, these generals are also patriots of Singapore. They would not make Singapore go into self-destruct mode which all opposition sinkies wish, so that some useless opposition party with no real experience in statesmanship can come into power and bankrupt Singapore with their liberal policies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hv addicted to mobile strike. It will empty yr pocket Time u go back to monopoly instead

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have participated in the war games led by these SAF generals during reservist training. I am full of praise for their ability to move around large number of troops in a swift and organized manner. There is no doubt about their ability to stage a successful coup if they wanted to. Fortunately, these generals are also patriots of Singapore. They would not make Singapore go into self-destruct mode which all opposition sinkies wish, so that some useless opposition party with no real experience in statesmanship can come into power and bankrupt Singapore with their liberal policies.

Name one war games ? & the code name, before you start bluffing people.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Playing Risk?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

moving troops .
That's their job, for which they have rehearsed everyone countless times.

have our generals ever run a large non military , private organization well ? not one .

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly,these generals can only play war games in Ops Room.
If want real experience,send them to Afghanistan or Iraq.
Currently,they are assigned to GLCs as fake CEO or CHO-BO-LAN.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moving troops .
That's their job, for which they have rehearsed everyone countless times.

have our generals ever run a large non military , private organization well ? not one .

They organized the funeral for Ah Gong pretty well. General Tan Chuan Jin also led foreign relief missions to Aceh and other barbaric parts of ASEAN such as Timor Leste. And our navy fought piracy in the gulf of aden and in Africa.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They organized the funeral for Ah Gong pretty well. General Tan Chuan Jin also led foreign relief missions to Aceh and other barbaric parts of ASEAN such as Timor Leste. And our navy fought piracy in the gulf of aden and in Africa.

fought what wars? US Lieutenants have more experience than the average scholar fake general!