• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many cheap brand new condos in JB for MALAYSIAN

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia is paradise,dunno why sinkies are complaining.where in the world can u rent a 1500 sqft condo for only 1400 RM a month?less than 500sgd,for 500 sgd a month ur lucky to get a broom closet in singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia is paradise,dunno why sinkies are complaining.where in the world can u rent a 1500 sqft condo for only 1400 RM a month?less than 500sgd,for 500 sgd a month ur lucky to get a broom closet in singapore.

Yes Malaysia is surely paradise. Don't know why the MALAYSIANS complain their govt so much when so many cheap brand new condos with facilities to buy? Don't even need to talk about the cheap health care and medicine and cars at Rm 70k or lesser....

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Would you contemplate moving over there anytime soon?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a joke,look at how nice these condos are,are these photos even real?park regency condo going for 200k RM.

singapore hires hundreds of thousands of bangalas and shitskin construction workers working for $2 an hour how come we dont get condos for 200k,300k or 400k RM?

sinkies live in their fugly pigeon holes with void decks covered with dog shit and dead cockroaches and they are proud of it,they are even willing to pay up to half a million for the priviledge to live in one!!!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a joke,look at how nice these condos are,are these photos even real?park regency condo going for 200k RM.

singapore hires hundreds of thousands of bangalas and shitskin construction workers working for $2 an hour how come we dont get condos for 200k,300k or 400k RM?

sinkies live in their fugly pigeon holes with void decks covered with dog shit and dead cockroaches and they are proud of it,they are even willing to pay up to half a million for the priviledge to live in one!!!!

This is not the only JB condo with studios going for around Rm 200k. Many to choose from. Especially if you include those haven't built or under construction ones. Like these:

This one at Setia Alam. Rm170k, 441 SF.
http://m.mudah.my/view?cg=2120&ca=12_1_s&ad_id=46686535

This one at Austin. Rm 235k, 650 SF. 2 bedroom!
http://m.mudah.my/view?cg=2120&ca=12_1_s&ad_id=46553701

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And yes the condo photos are real for Parc regency. I saw it from outside looks quite nice indeed. Of course their problem is subsequent maintenance but that they can only blame themselves if not paying maintenance fees and hence not properly maintained.

Btw all their houses and condos are built by foreign workers too. Mostly indon, bangla, Pakistani etc. But somehow they don't get shamed by their govt or others for doing that. Not like poor Sporeans always kena chided or even insulted for relying on foreign workers to do the dirty jobs when JB locals are doing exactly the same thing.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Parc regency photos. So nice. So cheap. For MALAYSIANS only.

Screenshot_2016-07-17-12-12-43_com.android.chrome_1468728854900.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow what a great life. But why are you sliming your Malaysian neighbors?

You don't know how to read? These condos for MALAYSIANS only. Foreigners cannot buy below Rm 1m now. What has their great life got to do with me? And why can't I speak the ugly truth of my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours? They dare to be so lowlife, I dare to talk. I am still far more superior to those MALAYSIANS lowlife in JB forum who tell lies about me.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many properties available and rentals aplenty, why buy? Just take up short term rental (3 to 6 months) and get to see whole of Malaysia without worry if maintenance issues or the neighborhood being taken over by undesirable elements.