• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live at "Public Event Stealing My Lunch - Keep Calm and Get Organised" Public Forum

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Stealing My Lunch - Keep Calm and Get Organised" Public Forum

Speakers:

Prof Paul Thambyah (Moderator/Speaker)
Mr Tay Kheng Soon, Architect and Adjunct Professor, NUS
Dr Thum Ping Tjin, Historian, University of Oxford
Dr Chee Soon Juan, Secretary-General, SDP

Saturday, July 16 at 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM in UTC+08
Happening Now

3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, #02-30, Link@AMK, Singapore 569139

13731555_10155306451758849_1421443254887468846_n.png

Please click the link below to watch LIVE video (Part 2) of this public forum:

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/videos/10155313295273849/

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Live at "Public Event Stealing My Lunch - Keep Calm and Get Organised" Public For

Synopsis please mos, I'm singaporean.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Live at "Public Event Stealing My Lunch - Keep Calm and Get Organised" Public For

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonju...79314173848/10155322604473849/?type=3&theater

13754639_10155322604473849_6891970393877075341_n.png

Mr Tay Kheng Soon, who spoke at the SDP public forum last Saturday, said:

“As you all know my brother, the late Tay Eng Soon, was the Minister of State for Education, he fought for ten years within the cabinet to increase the funding for the ITEs and Polytechnics, and his career prospect within the party was actually truncated by it. The reason was – he never told me what actually happened, loyalty to the party, right? After he died, his wife told me the real story. All the time, Tony Tan, that's why I have no respect for Tony Tan at all. Tony Tan said to him all the time, all through the ten years, 'Why do you want to throw good money after bad rubbish?' I cannot stand this. This is the inherent elitism. You have to break that.”

As long as the PAP retains this mindset and masquerades elitism as meritocracy, no tweaking of our school system will change anything. And its not just in education, this notion that they are the aristocrats and therefore entitled to power, privilege and prestige pervades our entire system. For the sake of our nation's future, this must change.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see tay kheng soon face and I want to puke
he is the guy that screw Chan Heng Chee pussy and after that telling all NUS students that Prof Chan Heng Chee pussy is really stink!!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote: Tony Tan said to him all the time, all through the ten years, 'Why do you want to throw good money after bad rubbish?' I cannot stand this. This is the inherent elitism. You have to break that.”

Gosh'' I did'nt know Our President said that.. How to move up those who are not academically inclined.?? There should be avenues for them to learn trades or other technical skills which are much needed by the various industries.

Anyway, my friend told me to google.."Tony Tan scandal" and i learn more about the character of our President.