• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Listen to what Japan-worshipping Sinkie says about your country and fellow countrymen

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article was published on page A24 of The Straits Times, 6 July 2016.

I am a 15-year-old Singaporean who has lived in Japan for most of my life.

My Japanese friend used to say that Singapore is very clean, and wanted to visit this country.

When I came to visit my grandparents 10 years ago, Singapore was fairly clean.

But it is different now.

When I returned to Singapore about three months ago, I found the environment very dirty.

One day, when I was walking to the bus stop, I was disgusted to see that someone had put some leftover food on the bench, and there were ants all over it.

Sometimes, when I go to the food centre, I see birds eating the leftover food on the table. This is very unhygienic.

I have also seen a lot of rubbish on the road. In Japan, people would take home their rubbish to throw away. People should have a sense of responsibility. If we want to protect our environment, we need to change our mindset.

I appreciate the foreign workers who have been helping to keep Singapore clean by sweeping the streets and residential areas.

It saddens me that some Singaporeans do not bother at all, but throw rubbish all over the place.

Yim Kwing Hei

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Listen to what Japan-worshipping Sinkie says about your country and fellow countr

iz time 2 bring out ze fine 4 littering again ... watz wrong wif gahmen getting mor moni? ...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Listen to what Japan-worshipping Sinkie says about your country and fellow countr

Wa.....lucky this self-righteous person was not here to witness shitting in MRT station in progress. As well as the number of foreigners in Changi Biz Park.

He/she will think he/she went to wrong country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jap AVs are best!
Sg got nothing to compare

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The article was published on page A24 of The Straits Times, 6 July 2016.

I am a 15-year-old Singaporean who has lived in Japan for most of my life.

My Japanese friend used to say that Singapore is very clean, and wanted to visit this country.

When I came to visit my grandparents 10 years ago, Singapore was fairly clean.

But it is different now.

When I returned to Singapore about three months ago, I found the environment very dirty.

One day, when I was walking to the bus stop, I was disgusted to see that someone had put some leftover food on the bench, and there were ants all over it.

Sometimes, when I go to the food centre, I see birds eating the leftover food on the table. This is very unhygienic.

I have also seen a lot of rubbish on the road. In Japan, people would take home their rubbish to throw away. People should have a sense of responsibility. If we want to protect our environment, we need to change our mindset.

I appreciate the foreign workers who have been helping to keep Singapore clean by sweeping the streets and residential areas.

It saddens me that some Singaporeans do not bother at all, but throw rubbish all over the place.

Yim Kwing Hei

He is not wrong except blame the wrong people. Japan is alot more clean and i have seen people throwing rubbish into their own prepared bag as they have very few rubbish bins.

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is not wrong except blame the wrong people. Japan is alot more clean and i have seen people throwing rubbish into their own prepared bag as they have very few rubbish bins.

very true ,the ppl who dirty our place are those FT.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you walk around hdb blocks at 6am in the morning you'll see banglas and tamils cleaning up the whole estate before sinkies go to work or school. sg has always been kept clean by ft's for decades. it's an army of them in the morning. if you remove this army of bangla and tamil cleaners sg will just be as filthy as any south east asian cuntry. that sinkies clean up after themselves is a myth and lie perpetuated on the internet. just look at how sinkies trash the food court after their meals and you'll know how they trash others' homes and dinner tables when invited for buffet dinner.

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you walk around hdb blocks at 6am in the morning you'll see banglas and tamils cleaning up the whole estate before sinkies go to work or school. sg has always been kept clean by ft's for decades. it's an army of them in the morning. if you remove this army of bangla and tamil cleaners sg will just be as filthy as any south east asian cuntry. that sinkies clean up after themselves is a myth and lie perpetuated on the internet. just look at how sinkies trash the food court after their meals and you'll know how they trash others' homes and dinner tables when invited for buffet dinner.

i did but my area is clean ,there is only one worker clearing the bins.But if u go to area where there are many FT . u will know what i mean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

His comments that Spore was fairly clean 10 years ago but now is very dirty already enough proof who are the ones who dirty the place . Yes they are the ones who clean, but the FTs are also the ones who dirty . Like I said before, there are so many of foreigners now that the foreigners are serving themselves be it work or at play.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talking about filthy and buffet dinner, my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours surely beat sinkies. After their baby full moon celebration (btw their baby born very fast after marriage, shotgun?) buffet held at their car porch, they simply left all the leftover buffet dishes uncleared and not even covered overnight. Really filthy and inconsiderate to leave trash food openly around inviting rats right?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this happens despite the fact that dustbin chutes can be found everywhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i did but my area is clean ,there is only one worker clearing the bins.But if u go to area where there are many FT . u will know what i mean.

don't need to go to ft area, just any hawker center or food court in sg will do. i've been collecting pics of filthy sinkie habits and debunking the myth that sinkies are clean for decades.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

look lee hsien loong already said,singapore belongs to everyone,if everyone wishes to throw rubbish and pee and poo everywhere what are we supposed to do?its not our fault he imported the wrong foreigners,if he imported more japs things would have been different,if u want to compare what singapore is like u should be comparing to china,india and philipines.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Talking about filthy and buffet dinner, my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours surely beat sinkies. After their baby full moon celebration (btw their baby born very fast after marriage, shotgun?) buffet held at their car porch, they simply left all the leftover buffet dishes uncleared and not even covered overnight. Really filthy and inconsiderate to leave trash food openly around inviting rats right?

jiu hu kia like sinkies are of same peasant and coolie stock from china. unlike jap families and culture which instill cleanliness and hygiene to their children from young, chinkie families whether they are from jiu hu or sg are filthy by habit, culture and nature. even after 50 years of getting disciplined by lky, their old habits die hard. can't believe it when my nephews and nieces who graduated from universities in sg don't bother to scoop soup and pick dishes on the buffet table with separate utensils and cutlery but use their own which are contaminated by their guck and spit. moreover, they show up unmasked when they are sick coughing and sneezing for dinner. japs will wear masks and not even show up when they are sick. at sofitel in redwood shores where the sg consulate would hold buffet meals for sinkies every year, the ballroom would be trashed during the function. the hotel cleaners know filthy sinkie habits very well.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jiu hu kia like sinkies are of same peasant and coolie stock from china. unlike jap families and culture which instill cleanliness and hygiene to their children from young, chinkie families whether they are from jiu hu or sg are filthy by habit, culture and nature. even after 50 years of getting disciplined by lky, their old habits die hard. can't believe it when my nephews and nieces who graduated from universities in sg don't bother to scoop soup and pick dishes on the buffet table with separate utensils and cutlery but use their own which are contaminated by their guck and spit. moreover, they show up unmasked when they are sick coughing and sneezing for dinner. japs will wear masks and not even show up when they are sick. at sofitel in redwood shores where the sg consulate would hold buffet meals for sinkies every year, the ballroom would be trashed during the function. the hotel cleaners know filthy sinkie habits very well.

jap culture is jap culture,they are told from young to put the company,school,organization,the society,community,the country,the emperor before oneself.thats why fukushima suicide squads,hari kiri,kuroshi,banzai,kamikaze is so common in japan,their politeness,cleaniness,integrity and honor is not borne out of personal choice or genuine altruism,but rather out of a cult of self sacrifice and group psychology and samurai code of ethics.to dishonor oneself and fail the group is worse than death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah you haven't seen jiu hu kia like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours stooping outside their house eat mangosteens and throw all the husks on the road. Like monkeys. Don't even need to mention other littering habits of theirs. How can sinkies be the same level of filthiness? Same stock 70 years ago doesn't mean same now. And my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are only around 30 years old and one is graduate from Australia university some more.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah you haven't seen jiu hu kia like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours stooping outside their house eat mangosteens and throw all the husks on the road. Like monkeys. Don't even need to mention other littering habits of theirs. How can sinkies be the same level of filthiness? Same stock 70 years ago doesn't mean same now. And my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are only around 30 years old and one is graduate from Australia university some more.

this happens every hour in sg as sinkies rely on banglas, nehs, pinoys, tiongs and burmese to clean up after them. same can be said about this sbf site. our burmese admin has been tirelessly and thanklessly cleaning up after sinkie members who crap all over here.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

this happens every hour in sg as sinkies rely on banglas, nehs, pinoys, tiongs and burmese to clean up after them. same can be said about this sbf site. our burmese admin has been tirelessly and thanklessly cleaning up after sinkie members who crap all over here.

View attachment 27428

I don't think it's a problem to remove all low pay workers and people start cleaning up the dishes like in Japan or Switzerland. The problem is these jobs are needed for our elderly who are not well look after by govt. So end up there are people who think the elderly may not have jobs - and starve to death - if no more requirements to clean up the dishes. And once not everyone does it as part of culture, people all don't do, or no motivation to do.

As for the SBF website, when did the admin clean up crap? Those blatant lies by qweqweqw that put other country stories under SG headline were never cleaned up. As for people like me who are contributing truthful content foc for the Burmese admin - he should thank us for generating traffic and $$$ and not the other way round. Instead some of us get banned whenever we retaliate against bullies who hurled abuse and insults on us I.e unfair treatment when the moderators should only ban the bullies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After 50 years of PAP brainwashing, sinkees are still no better than Ah Tiongs?