• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is hard and then you die. :biggrin:

Some people got retrench and worried cannot find job and went into depression. For me is got job I terminate it myself and got into depression. The similarity here is that eventually we all die.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

Before you kill yourself from depression, think how your death can benefit 30% of singaporeans. Throwing yourself on Gay Lonng's car and setting yourself on fire is just one suggestion.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My latest day to day energy is also given by telling myself that I should be thankful being able to eat n shit. Other than that nothing. I have lost interest in most of the things I used to enjoy. Even no longer keen to go out with slim waist gals.

It could be midlife crisis or depression .

Every morning when I wake up, I have one goal. I have had the same goal since I was a teenager. My goal for every day is to fuck the PAP and the Familee to the best of my abilities. Its what keeps me alive, its what gives me vigour and purpose in life. You should try it too.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try reading the book of Ecclesiastes. It either makes you depressed further or you find enlightenment. Hope you find the latter.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every morning when I wake up, I have one goal. I have had the same goal since I was a teenager. My goal for every day is to fuck the PAP and the Familee to the best of my abilities. Its what keeps me alive, its what gives me vigour and purpose in life. You should try it too.

Lol..what have you gained ? Nothing has changed and only worsen.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "desire" to end all suffering is suffering. The "existence" of the two noble truths of the Buddha......therefore are also suffering. Thinking but giving me a headache.:(

The two noble truths of the Buddha:

1. Existence is suffering

2. The cause of all suffering is desire

Think about this

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
state of no desire is still existence..........the existence of a state of no desire. nothing is nothing, which is something that is nothing.

so, ze coz of all existence is desire ... no desire means no existence n hence no suffering ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
state of no desire is still existence..........the existence of a state of no desire. nothing is nothing, which is something that is nothing.
if no desire is oso existence, den got desire n got no desire r oso suffering ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

Hi chootchiew, not sure if you have had a chance to go travelling.....
Visit the places that is in your bucket list........

Take in the sights, enjoy it, if you are those that enjoy your own company, do it. If you prefer a friend to join you, do it, or if you prefer slim waist to join you, ask her......invite her...... Who knows the answer might surprise you......even if she says no......at the very least you know you have tried.

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain......

By sharing will you find that you are alive......
No need deep thoughts there.......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi chootchiew, not sure if you have had a chance to go travelling.....
Visit the places that is in your bucket list........

Take in the sights, enjoy it, if you are those that enjoy your own company, do it. If you prefer a friend to join you, do it, or if you prefer slim waist to join you, ask her......invite her...... Who knows the answer might surprise you......even if she says no......at the very least you know you have tried.

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain......

By sharing will you find that you are alive......
No need deep thoughts there.......

Hi bro41. As mentioned I have lost interest in travelling as well. That's why I think I'm in depression after I Google that people who are in depression lose interest in everything that they used to like.
I think if this continues I will need to seek medical attention to take anti depressant.
The only thing that I like to do now is to stay at home watch TV and do heavy bets on soccer , which I know is not healthy so I have stopped. I also Google that depress people will go vice easily. That explains why I gamble to run away from the depression.
Luckily I didn't like to go out now, else I sure will vice in other bad activities.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro41. As mentioned I have lost interest in travelling as well. That's why I think I'm in depression after I Google that people who are in depression lose interest in everything that they used to like.
I think if this continues I will need to seek medical attention to take anti depressant.
The only thing that I like to do now is to stay at home watch TV and do heavy bets on soccer , which I know is not healthy so I have stopped. I also Google that depress people will go vice easily. That explains why I gamble to run away from the depression.
Luckily I didn't like to go out now, else I sure will vice in other bad activities.

I don't think it's depression, sounds more to me like mid life crisis......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's depression, sounds more to me like mid life crisis......

Could be a combination of 2.
I know some of my sec school friends who also lost interest in many things when they reach middle age. But I think they are more to mid life crisis.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are 屁股痒

buttock too itchy

When Midlife Crisis Turns Into Depression
Not everyone glides through their midlife transition that easily, of course, Jones says.

In midlife, people need to be aware of symptoms of serious depression, such as:

Change in eating habits
Change in sleeping habits, fatigue
Feelings of pessimism or hopelessness
Restlessness, anxiety or irritability
Feeling of guilt, helplessness or worthlessness
Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed, including sex and hobbies
Thoughts of suicide or attempts at suicide
Physical aches or pains such as headaches or gastrointestinal upset that don't respond to treatment

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join NGOs and go nepal or tibet to do teaching to poor kids. Maybe that will make you feel that you are still useful.

Could be a combination of 2.
I know some of my sec school friends who also lost interest in many things when they reach middle age. But I think they are more to mid life crisis.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Midlife Crisis Turns Into Depression
Not everyone glides through their midlife transition that easily, of course, Jones says.

In midlife, people need to be aware of symptoms of serious depression, such as:

Change in eating habits
Change in sleeping habits, fatigue
Feelings of pessimism or hopelessness
Restlessness, anxiety or irritability
Feeling of guilt, helplessness or worthlessness
Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed, including sex and hobbies
Thoughts of suicide or attempts at suicide
Physical aches or pains such as headaches or gastrointestinal upset that don't respond to treatment

You are ok, sound like smart people.