• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should join an RC. You will find great peace and happiness serving the residents and por lumpar your MP. (Provided he is PAP MP of course)

I passed by the RC and saw all senior citizens hanging around there . It will make it worst I guess .thanks for the suggestion anyway.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not my desire to pay, no pay go jail how? Tis PAP law.

Yes cannot play with pappy law. Someone who failed to pay up parking fines was jailed and fine 7k heavily by pappy. I have been jailed for a day before too for a minor offence . Dun play play with pappy law is not worth.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consider yourself lucky if you can still eat sleep and do the things you want. Why feel depressed? Life is just a short 70-80 years and it is merely a dream. Good or bad you have to make full use of it and accumulate good karmic deeds and you will feel much better

So why worry so much?

Thanks babu for the warm hearted message.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres no meaning in life, we are all born to die. so just relax, take it easy, no need to make some cheem philosophy out of it. all religions and their afterlife bullshits and scams are created by the unscrupulous out to exploit and monetise human naivety, to create an illusion and give a false sense of hope that somewhere beyond the clouds there is a fantasy world where dead spirits gather and have unlimited orgies :biggrin: . the fact is, we came from nowhere and will go back to nowhere, this has been going on for hundreds of millions of years since the beginning of mankind, billions of humans have come and gone like the dinosaurs, its no big deal, just live with it, or die with it, whichever :biggrin:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres no meaning in life, we are all born to die. so just relax, take it easy, no need to make some cheem philosophy out of it. all religions and their afterlife bullshits and scams are created by the unscrupulous out to exploit and monetise human naivety, to create an illusion and give a false sense of hope that somewhere beyond the clouds there is a fantasy world where dead spirits gather and have unlimited orgies :biggrin: . the fact is, we came from nowhere and will go back to nowhere, this has been going on for hundreds of millions of years since the beginning of mankind, billions of humans have come and gone like the dinosaurs, its no big deal, just live with it, or die with it, whichever :biggrin:

Sad to say that im with you on this.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The meaning of life is deep, only old souls will think of spirituality and happiness is found by learning from there. There is no meaning to this life once you gets older everything becomes boring.
But the thing is it is mind over matter & not matter over mind. search & you will find lots of prove. So where does the mind comes from ?

There is something call collective consciousness during the 911 incident the earth Schumann Resonances (Earth has a Hz same like humans) increased like never b4 for all of humans were shocked but united.

The collective consciousness of our planet system sync with our galaxy and so on... everything is connect. Mind is energy and energy cannot be destroy we die we reborn accordingly to our frequency. Love frequency is high, hate, anger, fear is slow cycle & lower frequency.

That's why some are born beautiful & smart while others opposite absolutely fair due to you reap what you sow. That's the meaning of life. Plan for the next episode how can no meaning ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?
y bother so much? ...

u r juz 1 of ze infinite objects datz in a running sofware on sum watevaz computer ... u haf been programmed 2 do ur role according 2 codes written in ze sofware as it runs iz corse ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's already a life achievement if you eat, shit and die. dying is part of living. you can't avoid it. it will find you. :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The meaning of life is deep, only old souls will think of spirituality and happiness is found by learning from there. There is no meaning to this life once you gets older everything becomes boring.
But the thing is it is mind over matter & not matter over mind. search & you will find lots of prove. So where does the mind comes from ?

There is something call collective consciousness during the 911 incident the earth Schumann Resonances (Earth has a Hz same like humans) increased like never b4 for all of humans were shocked but united.

The collective consciousness of our planet system sync with our galaxy and so on... everything is connect. Mind is energy and energy cannot be destroy we die we reborn accordingly to our frequency. Love frequency is high, hate, anger, fear is slow cycle & lower frequency.

That's why some are born beautiful & smart while others opposite absolutely fair due to you reap what you sow. That's the meaning of life. Plan for the next episode how can no meaning ?

Likely my brain prematurely aged to double my age.
The rest are quite chim to understand. Into deep thoughts again.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you are at a crossroads where you are undecided whether to sign up for CHC or ISIS.

If you have lost interest in slim waist, then it signals that you have lost your libido.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not many figured out what life really is. Go ask any drunkards if they're drunk! :wink::wink::wink:

As zhi hau said, humans are programmed to function their role when they are born to this world.

Families that live in poverty struggles to find food and shelter for their children. Developed country parents gave birth and worried for their children's well beings and future. Send them for educations. I see some housewives friends life is all about their babies. Their husband life is all about work and bringing home bread and butter. Patient in hospital fighting for their lifes. Doctors making money out of other human misfortune. Police arresting people and devoid people off their freedom. Bank chasing after people for debts. The young get study loans and get themselves into mountain of debt even before knowing can the money be earned back. Human squeezing and rushing to work...end of the day still back to nothing if they figure it out ....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are at a crossroads where you are undecided whether to sign up for CHC or ISIS.

If you have lost interest in slim waist, then it signals that you have lost your libido.
I heard depression can cause one to lost interest in sex even his libido functions normally.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would think more towards ISIS. I believe ISIS members live with the similar thoughts as me .
Jialat...

jw5

Loyal
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

Life is hard and then you die. :biggrin: