• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment we are born, we are dying. If we look into our inner feeling and ask ourselves, does money touch our soul and make us cry, or our career(not talking about our dream), or the material things we possess. We know that they do not. But if there is someone, who has given us an unconditional love, that the mere thought of her or him, in our mind when we are alone, would immediately bring tears. That someone we know, who would love us no matter what. Then to me, that undying love has conquered death. That person has left a footprint. Heard it in the Bible that the greatest is love and that love has no sin. If we reciprocate that love in this lifetime, that is the greatest blessing. Having no regrets. However, if we had missed that chance and that person have passed on but the love lives on in us, so that he or she lives on in our memories, we should then love at least one other person with that undying love. Before our time is up.

As freely as we received, freely give.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moment we are born, we are dying. If we look into our inner feeling and ask ourselves, does money touch our soul and make us cry, or our career(not talking about our dream), or the material things we process. We know that they do not. But if there is someone, who has given us an unconditional love,

if u can love someone unconditionally,without the person ever returning it,acknowledging it or even knowing it or realising,then why cant u love money the same way unconditionally?after all its the same thing,loving an inanimate object or unrequited love.love is an illusion,a perception of the mind,a chemistry of the brain,love is illogical,love is selfish,love drives u to seek to possess the thing or person you love completely,utterly,eternally,in the flesh physically and in the soul.love drives u to destroy everything around u in other to possess it,the love itself,what if u are in love with the same sex,or a underage girl or a sibling or cousin,will u seek it?knowing what u love is illegal or taboo,against societal norms?knowing it would drive u to the edge of insanity,outcast u,ostracize u.even if u believed the love is the truest,purest form of all,would u dare to break the hearts of ur parents and those around u and cause them a lifetime of grief?how would u live with it?how would u atone for your sins?love is a competition,when u love someone u are depriving someone else of what they love,same goes for the girl or the one you love,she has the right to choose who she loves,her love is her own equal selfish desires.each human being has their thoughts,their own life experiences,their own perceptions,

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

Some cases of mid-life depression (especially the deeper, more melancholic ones) occurs because the soul is sad that it's not on the 'right' track (eg. in terms of all the various aspects of your life, not just professional career) to accomplishing the goals it/you planned for it/yourself in the intermissive period / spirit world, before coming into this physical incarnation / lifetime.

You could always do a Hilarion Reading to seek his advice (ie. for him to advise you), with hints and tips on what were your own goals or plans for you set for yourself before coming into physical incarnation, and how best for you to, at this point in time, go about accomplishing them. Hilarion Reading is most useful when asking him for advice (ie. to advise you). But because you get 6 questions to ask, you can (and should) also ask other questions that you've always wanted to know, such as details on your past lives, including how relationships from your present lifetime with important people in your life, go back in past lives, etc.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is knowledge and what is wisdom? Can a learned man have no wisdom?Can an uneducated man be wise? Your definition of love, you call it love. My definition of love, I call it love. Your definition of love, I call it feelings. Love, 爱情。The greatest love, 伟大的爱情。Feelings, over time, grow into love. Love, through sufferings and joy, become great.

if u can love someone unconditionally,without the person ever returning it,acknowledging it or even knowing it or realising,then why cant u love money the same way unconditionally?after all its the same thing,loving an inanimate object or unrequited love.love is an illusion,a perception of the mind,a chemistry of the brain,love is illogical,love is selfish,love drives u to seek to possess the thing or person you love completely,utterly,eternally,in the flesh physically and in the soul.love drives u to destroy everything around u in other to possess it,the love itself,what if u are in love with the same sex,or a underage girl or a sibling or cousin,will u seek it?knowing what u love is illegal or taboo,against societal norms?knowing it would drive u to the edge of insanity,outcast u,ostracize u.even if u believed the love is the truest,purest form of all,would u dare to break the hearts of ur parents and those around u and cause them a lifetime of grief?how would u live with it?how would u atone for your sins?love is a competition,when u love someone u are depriving someone else of what they love,same goes for the girl or the one you love,she has the right to choose who she loves,her love is her own equal selfish desires.each human being has their thoughts,their own life experiences,their own perceptions,

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mean solving the mystery of OBE is not one of your goals? Or have you solved it?

Very hard to proceed with solving Obe mystery as all I could do is to Google and Google. Will need sponsorship in order to get professional advice and studies.
I have also didn't experience Obe for more than 1 year . Once a while I still tried but all failed attempt. Now have to kiv first and later see how.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mean solving the mystery of OBE is not one of your goals? Or have you solved it?

BTW do u believe in Obe ? I find it too difficult to have more in depth discussion with majority as they will treat as nonsense.
Recently the case whereby the soul came out of a dead body could he related to it.
I am still trying to find if there is a relationship with the dead Obe and the living obe though.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BTW do u believe in Obe ? I find it too difficult to have more in depth discussion with majority as they will treat as nonsense.
Recently the case whereby the soul came out of a dead body could he related to it.
I am still trying to find if there is a relationship with the dead Obe and the living obe though.

Btw, you can also ask Hilarion for personalized advice on which OBE techniques would work best for you. Hilarion would recommend different techniques, and give different advice, to different people (since everyone is unique).

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, you can also ask Hilarion for personalized advice on which OBE techniques would work best for you. Hilarion would recommend different techniques, and give different advice, to different people (since everyone is unique).
How would you think the route to take in order to proceed with in depth research of OBE ? I believe it is not widely accepted in sinkieland.
This is a very critical key or bridge to more than the mundane life that is worth exploring in depth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is knowledge and what is wisdom? Can a learned man have no wisdom?Can an uneducated man be wise? Your definition of love, you call it love. My definition of love, I call it love. Your definition of love, I call it feelings. Love, 爱情。The greatest love, 伟大的爱情。Feelings, over time, grow into love. Love, through sufferings and joy, become great.

what u described is a feeling,foolish,childish,naive,puppy love.my definition of love is real.real love is ugly,real love misleads u,blinds u,opens u up to be wounded and abused by a psychopathic vindictive manipulative bitch,real love stinks of endless tears,of loathing and self hatred,the stench and odour of burning flesh as she presses the hot burning iron into her sole of her palm,as she grins thru the pain and the smell of cooking flesh as she screams with fury and jealousy,accusing u of doing this to her,of making her suffer,guilt tripping u into loving her,while u a grown man reduced to a sobbing mess imploring her,begging her to stop,profusing and declaring ur love over and over again for her.love is temporary insanity.all this time u were blind to the fact that u were in love with a illusion,ur childhood love,the girl of ur dreams,the girl u worship and kissed the ground where her feet walked upon,ur mary ann.the girl whose virginity u took for the price of a lady's watch a fossil jacquline that u saved up two months wages for,that she sniffling,tear stained,redeyed begrudingly accepted after the act was done,the girl whose virginity u took on the back of ur father's pontiac in the fields of golden wheat in the cold winter wind,whose blouse and skirt u clumsily undid only to reveal the garter and stockings handmade by her grandmother as news of her bethrothing her virginity leaked out to her family,it was meant to look sexy in a way but it felt more like leading innocent lamb to slaughter,ur cheeks burning red and ashamedly,u could nearly feel their eyes boring into ur back the whole family stout religious christians watching you as u commited the unholy act and desecrated their precious mary ann,but it was their precious mary ann,whatever she wishes goes.as u ravaged and defiled the exquisite beauty laid before u,lips trembling her shoulders and back arched and the shape of her tiny breasts and blossoming buds sihouetted against the pale moonlight,her tongue seeking desperately hungrily for the warmth and comfort of ur mouth stifling the muffled painful moans as u pushed against her,ur knees hurt as it knocked against the hood of ur father's pontiac.

love is blind and u were a fool,u were a tomcat in love.

anyway long fucking story short,its supposed to be a 500 page story full of other crap,theres another part about andriod love and human nature i wanted to write but i dont know how to consolidate the two together and i dont know how to end it and i aint got no more time for this shit.

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not change your perception of this world nor the love you have experienced. You can choose to see things wider, or narrower.

This is a true story. The wife has gone insane. But the man and their daughter have never deserted her.

[video=youtube;noT0vfXQI6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noT0vfXQI6g&list=PLxWP7GGpwn_HkM2Cy0W_1DOOqh_M16evz[/video]

who the mere thought of her or him, in our mind when we are alone, would immediately bring tears. That someone we know, who would love us no matter what. Then to me, that undying love has conquered death. That person has left a footprint.

opens u up to be wounded and abused by a psychopathic vindictive manipulative bitch,real love stinks of endless tears,of loathing and self hatred,the stench and odour of burning flesh as she presses the hot burning iron into her sole of her palm,as she grins thru the pain and the smell of cooking flesh as she screams with fury and jealousy,accusing u of doing this to her,of making her suffer,guilt tripping u into loving her,while u a grown man reduced to a sobbing mess imploring her,begging her to stop,profusing and declaring ur love over and over again for her.love is temporary insanity.all this time u were blind to the fact that u were in love with a illusion,ur childhood love.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel many of you are overthinking, and it may have made some of you feel depressed when you shouldn't. I was in a similar boat before. It's easy to get upset and depressed because life isn't ideal; wrong political party in control, dissatisfaction over some areas of your life, poverty, injustice, blah blah blah.

Now, I just learn to deal with problems day and day, and focus on making improvements on a daily basis. I work, make good money, have great sex, gym, eat well with family and friends, enjoy community work and I spend more of time focused on daily self improvement and feeling grateful for being so fortunate. You should try that, before you overthink your problems, get too depressed and end up doing something dumb like suicide or drug abuse or obesity.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM me if you're interested in the link to the channeler. There are many on the internet who claim to be able to channel Hilarion, but from personal experience and evidence, only 1 channeler is authentic.

Thanks sir ! I will pm you shortly.for more info.
Not easy to find someone with similar experience.