• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sinkies as a race must be exterminated,all their lives,for generations they have taken nothing but abuse and insult from everyone and everywhere.hopefully someday someone will release them from their suffering,there will be a paradise for them somewhere.but first they must free themselves and look deep within.

Tell that to sinkies bashing sinkie traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly other chiobus are also not spared.

tiffanyleong.jpg

everyone will die who knows maybe tomorrow but revenge is needed before you die tomorrow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about letting go revenge and embrace each others ? Live a wonderful life with the days numbered.

My revenge is nothing compared to the injustice I received. Walking away does nothing to healing when shameless bastards are rejoicing of BBQ you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you liar sinkie traitor dog. I will gladly be a MALAYSIAN anytime.

MALAYSIAN CHINESE or INDIAN hypocrites praising PAP and Spore all the time but don't want to take up Spore citizenship, are you ashamed? I praise MALAYSIA Govt and say MALAYSIA is paradise and I love to take up MALAYSIAN citizenship ANYTIME!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My revenge is nothing compared to the injustice I received. Walking away does nothing to healing when shameless bastards are rejoicing of BBQ you.

Embrace just take a few words and seconds with a happy ending while revenge can take a whole lifetime. Think about it. Peace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Embrace just take a few words and seconds with a happy ending while revenge can take a whole lifetime. Think about it. Peace.

Well it's okay I have exact medical problems as my late father who died. So my whole lifetime is probably not that much time left anyway.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jihad! You are allowed to fight back against those who oppress you. Don't be a wimp and turn the other cheek! Fight back!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well it's okay I have exact medical problems as my late father who died. So my whole lifetime is probably not that much time left anyway.

Ah..then the more you should embrace and let go.
Is either all the way or nothing..
I said before if can I would destroy this earth and rebuild another earth without money and everywhere are tarzan. But I don't have this power..even I become a terrorist I can only destroy a tiny portion.
After deep thoughts I have only am option to embrace the world and be happier.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah..then the more you should embrace and let go.
Is either all the way or nothing..
I said before if can I would destroy this earth and rebuild another earth without money and everywhere are tarzan. But I don't have this power..even I become a terrorist I can only destroy a tiny portion.
After deep thoughts I have only am option to embrace the world and be happier.

Who is becoming a terrorist? I only speak the ugly truths about them. That's why my revenge is nothing compared to all the lies and more injustice they did to me.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here. I heard about a few passed on from age of 20s to 40s. Having know those who died early and recalling how hard they have studied and trying to be a good boy or girl, my heart sink. 1 of them was a chiobu who I approach during tertiary education days. She died of some illness in her mid 20s and her husband, who I used to think was the luckiest man on earth, became a lost soul. I'm not surprise he had committed suicide after he left overseas to roam and rethink what life is about.

This year alone, I have attended more funeral wakes than I could care to remember. Some are friends while others are friends' parent.

If you think seriously about life, we will all one day end up in the same fate. No one can escape it. The meaning of life is to live happy in the short stay that we have here on planet earth.

I try not to hate people, although I will try to keep away from people who make me unhappy because already your life is not going to be long. I try to forget unhappy incidents, although it is easier said than done. I try to be positive , energetic and inspiring to others, although there are days when I feel like shit. But life is such. It comes with the good , bad and the ugly. We just have to live with it.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is becoming a terrorist? I only speak the ugly truths about them. That's why my revenge is nothing compared to all the lies and more injustice they did to me.

I only speak the ugly truth of MALAYSIAN. The terrorists are those fucking MALAYSIANS who come to disrupt all my threads to prevent any meaningful discussion and hide the ugly truth. Too bad this is Pakistan standard forum that allows terrorists like Burger king LIAR Alamaking aka Stompiss who just shit again in my thread.