• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to proceed with solving Obe mystery as all I could do is to Google and Google. Will need sponsorship in order to get professional advice and studies. I have also didn't experience Obe for more than 1 year . Once a while I still tried but all failed attempt. Now have to kiv first and later see how.

bro; like i've said... u r not depressed; it's just ur floating and googling mind makes u think so....
sometimes u ask deep questions and that make others think deep as well

if u do not know what u want in life; i would suggest this... take a couple of years off, go back packed round the world; u be a changed person when u return..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You see it as defeat. I see it as confident. I am at peace with myself, thus I am comfortable both being outspoken as well as keeping silent.

Deleting something you've posted just because someone else takes issue with it can hardly be construed as being confident. :rolleyes:

Confidence is standing by your beliefs and telling others that if they don't like what they read that's their problem.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro; like i've said... u r not depressed; it's just ur floating and googling mind makes u think so....

if u do not know what u want in life; i would suggest this... take a couple of years off, go back packed round the world; u be a changed person when u return..
Thanks for your support Bro. I hope I'm not depressed too. It's scary to be depressed and losing hopes in life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

He is depressed. He's showing all the classic signs of depression.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orh~~^.^:p

Deleting something you've posted just because someone else takes issue with it can hardly be construed as being confident. :rolleyes:

Confidence is standing by your beliefs and telling others that if they don't like what they read that's their problem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lol..what have you gained ? Nothing has changed and only worsen.

I have gained plenty. I have gained motivation, incentive, and will to wake up every morning and fuck the PAP in some way. whether things have worsen or not, its not relevant to my personal picture. I am invigorated by this. I love to call him Gay Loong and Whore Jinx. My level of disrespect for these assholes is super high. U should try it too. The hatred for the MIW will give you a will to live. Trust me.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am fine with deleting my post if it makes no sense to most.

A mother's love is conditional on the child she gave birth to or adopted, and could be further conditional on the child's reciprocal emotions and feelings.

Jesus's love is conditional on you believing he rose from the dead, otherwise you gonna roast in hell for eternity.

See, there's no such thing as unconditional love. Please go ahead and delete your post, you dumbfuck!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have gained plenty. I have gained motivation, incentive, and will to wake up every morning and fuck the PAP in some way. whether things have worsen or not, its not relevant to my personal picture. I am invigorated by this. I love to call him Gay Loong and Whore Jinx. My level of disrespect for these assholes is super high. U should try it too. The hatred for the MIW will give you a will to live. Trust me.

That's not real hatred. Real hatred will give you full energy to stay awake at night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mother's love is conditional on the child she gave birth to or adopted, and could be further conditional on the child's reciprocal emotions and feelings.

Jesus's love is conditional on you believing he rose from the dead, otherwise you gonna roast in hell for eternity.

See, there's no such thing as unconditional love. Please go ahead and delete your post, you dumbfuck!

Hahahah yes there is no such thing of unconditional love. Never heard of parents dumping their child who is born disabled? Parent (usually the father) walking out of marriage if one child is very sick or disabled or big drain to finance? Every child provide something in return to the parent be it joy or security or whatever, if nothing but just a drain they will walk out.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's not real hatred. Real hatred will give you full energy to stay awake at night.

Do something about your hatred. Either take physical revenge, forget and move on, or forgive and move on. Stewing in your own anger hurts nobody but yourself. Time to stop imagining your enemy dying slowly by a thousand cuts when the problem is your lack of balls to confront your enemy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do something about your hatred. Either take physical revenge, forget and move on, or forgive and move on. Stewing in your own anger hurts nobody but yourself. Time to stop imagining your enemy dying slowly by a thousand cuts when the problem is your lack of balls to confront your enemy.

Talk easy. Its not I don't want to confront them on firecrackers but I don't have evidence to prove them to be the culprits. But I know they are the culprits as nobody will play firecrackers like that. Just like the defamatory posts in JB forum, I never see it and tried so hard to get it until now also can't get despite offering rewards. All I get is scorn, insults or empty promises.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very hard to proceed with solving Obe mystery as all I could do is to Google and Google. Will need sponsorship in order to get professional advice and studies.

The Internet is so big. You don't have to spend a lot of money. Join the OBE forums, share your experiences and learn from others' experiences. Maybe if you find and think hard enough, you might have an aha! moment.

BTW do u believe in Obe ?

Yes, I believe in OBE. I believe there is an afterlife beyond death. I believe in the continuity of memories beyond the physical body.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk easy. Its not I don't want to confront them on firecrackers but I don't have evidence to prove them to be the culprits. But I know they are the culprits as nobody will play firecrackers like that. Just like the defamatory posts in JB forum, I never see it and tried so hard to get it until now also can't get despite offering rewards. All I get is scorn, insults or empty promises.

Why do you need evidence to prove your suspicions? You a lawyer or a cop? Confront them, and demand that they show evidence of their innocence!

Bring more back up!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need evidence to prove your suspicions? You a lawyer or a cop? Confront them, and demand that they show evidence of their innocence!

Bring more back up!

Stop telling lies. You no evidence go police they will entertain you? And what backup I have in foreign land dealing with barbarians?

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time please tell me earlier? The edit button is gone.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is depressed. He's showing all the classic signs of depression.

I have been depressed to the extent that i can't get out of bed, I don't even want to bathe or brush my teeth, I can't eat or drink anything not even plain water. That's depression for you. Chootchiew one is just a childish mood swing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. You no evidence go police they will entertain you? And what backup I have in foreign land dealing with barbarians?

Btw obviously my revenge is working for PAP dog JohnTan to be worried I exposed the truth of Malaysia being a paradise with Rm 200, 300, 400k condos for lucky MALAYSIANS. Malaysia GOVT boleh!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been depressed to the extent that i can't get out of bed, I don't even want to bathe or brush my teeth, I can't eat or drink anything not even plain water. That's depression for you. Chootchiew one is just a childish mood swing.
Hi sir ! Are you the real gms from ppp that runs for the ge2015 cck erections? You got depressed over the failure ?

P.s I voted blindly for you (regretted my action)

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time please tell me earlier? The edit button is gone.

dont need to get upset,what u posted was innocent and beautiful,maybe a little too pure and innocent in ur beliefs,bunch of us are just trolling you,because its rare to see such raw conviction and self expression on online forums like this,which is usually full of trolls,vitriol,hatred,insults and sarcasm a toxic environment most of the time,maybe we find it hard to swallow,maybe its our insecurity or life has made us bitter and cynical,we just testing to see if u would change ur viewpoint or opinion abit and or submit to ours,but apparently not.