• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking! Fresh police reports lodged against Kong Hee & Sun Ho..

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun-ho-kong-hee.jpg

A total of eight people have been reported to the police.

Fresh police reports have allegedly been lodged against Kong Hee and Sun Ho, husband-and-wife duo and co-founders of City Harvest Church.
This is according to a blog post dated July 11, 2016, titled, “Police Report on Cheating Case“. The blog has been posting updates on the CHC trial.
In the post, it is written that the police report was lodged by Chew Eng Han, who was one of the six CHC leaders previously on trial.
Chew has been sentenced to six years’ jail for his role in a conspiracy with intent to cause wrongful loss to CHC and to defraud auditors.

He had lodged a report with the Commercial Affairs Department on July 11 against eight people altogether from CHC.
Another anonymous individual is also alleged to have made a similar report as Chew.
The eight individuals cited are all from CHC. We will not be naming all of them in this article as we cannot confirm if the list of names provided in the blog post is accurate.

http://mothership.sg/2016/07/fresh-...y-ex-city-harvest-church-leader-chew-eng-han/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just received from his god on wechat and he will be geting both sms and whatsapp from the supposed god and deliver the speech this sunday.

btw his god ask me what number to buy this weekend, i ask him why he omni power must ask me, he say he also another LoHi.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are not supposed to think when there is an ongoing trial. Thinking, voicing and acting can affect judgement. This could be considered contempt of kangaroos. They should file after judgement of the case. But wait! They would also already be thinking now! Contempt!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come sinkies in the 80s 90s look more photogenic and natural and more hong kong style.now they just look like fugly sinkies.