• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Explosive device found near MALAYSIA railway track

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explosive device found near Sentul railway tracks

KUALA LUMPUR: An object believed to be a home-made explosive device was found on Wednesday beside a road in Sentul here.

It is learnt that police were alerted to the object at about 4.35pm Wednesday, by a member of the public at Lorong Kolam Air 9, which runs next to a railroad track in Sentul.

A team of investigators and other personnel from the bomb squad were dispatched to the scene.

It is learnt that the object was a plastic bottle wrapped with paper and plastic.

It is believed that the bottle contained glass shards and ball bearings as well as powder, believed to have been extracted from firecrackers.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/14/explosive-device-found-near-sentul-railway-tracks/

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That's rather silly... You just need charcoal powder, sulfur and some nitrate based fertiliser to make a bigger device. How much black powder can you get from fire crackers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's rather silly... You just need charcoal powder, sulfur and some nitrate based fertiliser to make a bigger device. How much black powder can you get from fire crackers?

Well Malaysia govt can only blame themselves for being lax on enforcement of the ban on firecrackers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not familiar with how Malaysians celebrate Hari Raya?
Does it include firing off fire crackers:confused:

Oh they play firecrackers not only during festive seasons, anytime they feel like it like house warming party, birthday party or whatever they will put firecrackers. So it's like almost every weekend or everyday when near festive season.

But I read before from their Chinese newspaper - after a firecracker accident that killed one MALAYSIAN CHINESE - that MALAYSIAN CHINESE and INDIANS played much more firecrackers than other race. According to the news report it's a showoff of wealth, the bigger and louder the firecrackers they play, the more wealthy they are. Therefore as people get more affluent, more and bigger firecrackers are played.

And some of these firecrackers are really almost as loud and as earth shattering as the bombs I heard in Puteri harbour (one of the sentosa Cove alike or wannabe estates in JB). How do I know? Basically I was in Puteri harbour once when SAF was doing live exercise in Spore with bombs and that was really loud and earth shattering lol. I wonder what's the frequency of such live exercise, certainly there will be no peace for Puteri harbour residents with such loud and earth shattering bombs just a narrow strait away. But fortunately for these residents, the live exercise that I heard was during the afternoon. Won't disturb people at night like the ghost firecrackers that my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours like to play.........

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no coincidence that if you read the recent news reports of gunning down cases in Malaysia and more than one time I saw people saying in the reports that they thought the gunshots are firecrackers. Lol!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey what do you think of citizens who complained and even held street protest against their govt not adhering to whatever laws, but they themselves never adhere to laws of the ban of firecrackers to play alot of firecrackers as and when they like? Especially like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who take advantage of the lax control of firecrackers to play ghost firecrackers to disturb and terrorise others?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not familiar with how Malaysians celebrate Hari Raya?
Does it include firing off fire crackers:confused:

Some people are playing very loud firecrackers right now at 1 am............from don't know where but you can sure hear the firecrackers........... very selfish and inconsiderate right? ...........if not must be my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours at it again, who else but these gangsters from living in JB forum? They must be very proud celebrating their barbaric acts again........... hahahah barbarians celebrating barbaric win............now you all know why I don't sleep? Lol............

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are playing very loud firecrackers right now at 1 am............from don't know where but you can sure hear the firecrackers........... very selfish and inconsiderate right? ...........if not must be my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours at it again, who else but these gangsters from living in JB forum? They must be very proud celebrating their barbaric acts again........... hahahah barbarians celebrating barbaric win............now you all know why I don't sleep? Lol............

Yet another one very loud firecrackers at 1.15 am.....now you know how selfish, inconsiderate and lawless some MALAYSIANS are? Lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another one very loud firecrackers at 1.15 am.....now you know how selfish, inconsiderate and lawless some MALAYSIANS are? Lol

More firecrackers!!!!!! Hahahah very low class, selfish, inconsiderate barbarians playing firecrackers at this hour.........these fuckers are damn bloody thick-skinned to complain their govt don't follow laws........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More firecrackers!!!!!! Hahahah very low class, selfish, inconsiderate barbarians playing firecrackers at this hour.........these fuckers are damn bloody thick-skinned to complain their govt don't follow laws........

Another big firecrackers! Btw I am just publicising the ugly truth about these MALAYSIANS being selfish, inconsiderate and lawless. I am immuned and don't give a damn about these firecrackers anymore hahahah Don't sleep only mah, better than them burning their money away.....and gaining bad publicity for it.......

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big firecrackers! Btw I am just publicising the ugly truth about these MALAYSIANS being selfish, inconsiderate and lawless. I am immuned and don't give a damn about these firecrackers anymore hahahah Don't sleep only mah, better than them burning their money away.....and gaining bad publicity for it.......

Lai Lai Lai please know the ugly truth of MALAYSIANS. Selfish, inconsiderate and lawless to play firecrackers at late hours! Can go up to 3 am or later according to my past experience. And today is no special day 16 July hahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai please know the ugly truth of MALAYSIANS. Selfish, inconsiderate and lawless to play firecrackers at late hours! Can go up to 3 am or later according to my past experience. And today is no special day 16 July hahahah

This kind of publicity served them right or not? Hahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Selfish, inconsiderate, lawless barbarians playing firecrackers at 1, 2 or 3 am . The truth, the whole truth nothing but the truth.

Last edited: