• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HC no need to work and go Mongolia?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought she works in Temasek, how come everyday no need to work and can go around with husband.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lor whoreXin should just fark off, last time i checked, they lost $26Bln after her sabbatical. lucky she neber in charge of ManU, otherwise relegate to 3rd division and even sheng siong will not fork out cash to buy the team.

PokeMonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK lah few ks for managing billions of dollars of assets. Worth it man.

Imagine the amount of lambing milk we can import into the country

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually,She did no real work.The tedious real work are done by the managers.So whether she is in office or not make no difference.
With her knack for buy-high sell-low,she is a talent sought world-wide.Don't play play.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
With her highly specialized skill, one shot one kill, buy high-sell low expertise, I rather she not in office. At least they don't lose so much of taxpayers money, if one can consider it as still taxpayers money.

How she gets the job and remain in it for so long? I don't know what to say <feet stomping>.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sinkie uncles, look at the bright side. more mongolian hookers cumming to sg.

image.jpg

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC: "What's work?

I only know how to buy high, sell low lah!

I have no regrets!

If lose it's not my money anyway.

End of the month, I collect big fat salary.

End of the year, I collect even bigger fat bonus regardless of whether I work or not and whether the funds show a profit or not!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
How she gets the job and remain in it for so long? I don't know what to say .

It was by Old Fart's imperial decree that Buy-High-Sell-Low be the CEO of Teamasick and her husband the Chairman of GIC. All the porlumpars and sicko-fans (read: sycophants) have no choice but to give in to Old Fart's demands.

All of your country's coffers are to be in the hands of Familee.

There's a saying in Chinese: Nutrient-rich water should not flow to other people's lands.

P.S.: If someone who knows how to type Chinese characters, please help me out. Thanks.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the month, I collect big fat salary. End of the year, I collect even bigger fat bonus regardless of whether I work or not and whether the funds show a profit or not!
A little bird from the West whispered to me many moons ago that the total remuneration of Buy-High-Sell-Low increased to 45 million USD annually after GE 2016.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Some one told Whore Jinx Mongolia got a lot of horses and the quality is very good.

So, she has bee bugging hubby to bring her there to try try.