• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie TFR Drops To 0.81 In 2015! Even The m&ds Can't Help Inflate Sinkie TFR!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore’s birthrate is likely to decline further as the latest statistics registered a lower marriage and higher divorce figure in 2015. There were 85 fewer marriages in 2015 at 28,322, as compared to a year ago. Divorce rate increased 2.9% to 7,522 over the same period.

The official-released Total Fertility Rate for 2015 is 1.24 but according to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Factbook, Singapore’s birth rate as of 2015 is only 0.81 – the lowest in the world. The other countries that fare right at the bottom are Hongkong at 1.18, South Korea at 1.25 and Japan at 1.4.

Despite importing more than 2 million people in 20 years shoring up the population figure to 5.5 million, falling fertility rate in Singapore highlighted that the environment and Singapore liftstyle is detrimental to family-building. Foreigners who turned citizens and permanent residents are not giving birth as well.

The key reasons behind Singapore’s falling fertility rate is the Singapore’s exploitative employment climate and high cost of living. Singapore ranks the 4th most expensive in the world but it’s purchasing power per capita is a far-flung 67th. The Singapore government has also unofficially given up on raising birth rate by refusing to implement more tangible pro-family measures, and prefer to import foreigners to maintain the population figures. Importing foreigners is a crucial strategy behind maintaining enough pro-ruling party votes.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...ing-due-to-lower-marriage-and-higher-divorce/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is evidence that Muslims do not breed like rabbits. Like all sinkies, they are responsible in their family planning. For chinks, I think many of them have trouble getting it up. Time for many chinks to eat more tiger or cow penises to cure their erectile dysfunction problems.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Chinese here fuck as much as everyone else, except that they mostly fuck prostitutes.

Cheers!

This is evidence that Muslims do not breed like rabbits. Like all sinkies, they are responsible in their family planning. For chinks, I think many of them have trouble getting it up. Time for many chinks to eat more tiger or cow penises to cure their erectile dysfunction problems.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Chinese here fuck as much as everyone else, except that they mostly fuck prostitutes.

Cheers!

If they are married the wives are probably too busy at the office. If they are still single, they probably can't meet the high standard local girl have e.g. must be angmo or have the 5Cs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they are married the wives are probably too busy at the office. If they are still single, they probably can't meet the high standard local girl have e.g. must be angmo or have the 5Cs.

Strangely most foreign talents, especially good white men, have no problems having those 5Cs. Are many sinkie young men these days losers? My son will have no problem getting his 5Cs. Needless to say, his female friends and classmates will be throwing themselves at his feet.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought copulations between FTs and Sinkie race has increased (Angmo with SPGs, Sinkie peasants with ATB/VB/SB)? What happen? All wearing protection or using withdrawal methods? Maybe it is time for sinkieland to outlaw abortions to temporarily help increase birth rates.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to worry. Already planned to go up to 10MIL. Leeplaced by new shitizens.

yes, no reason to panic, just cover up before CIA release anything, ask Chang Jiang No 2 to arrest the CIA nigger that roams around sinkieland and sprouting nonsense.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Our ministers and civil servants are doing just fine with 3 or more children. You peasants better not slack off your matrimonial duties eh?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish. Our ministers and civil servants are doing just fine with 3 or more children. You peasants better not slack off your matrimonial duties eh?

Produce serfs to be taken advantage of by the scions of ministers and civil serpents? No, not me. I am out of this royal game. Count your luck on the 70% daft & humji sinkies.