• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just sharing a clip of a condo in HCM which I intend to stay in.

It is located in District Binh Thanh.

HCM is only 1 hr 40 minutes away by flight. Air ticket costing around $120 return.

May be a better option than JB.

[video=youtube;vVmwcTjeKn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVmwcTjeKn8[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice. but beware of their yellow noodle and pho eateries. to stretch the "best by date" of their noodle and pho stashes so they don't have to discard the food, many use formaldehyde to keep them on the shelf longer. before sitting down i would normally get a cup of view coffee and find an excuse to look for toilet then proceed to bump into kitchen to smell for formaldehyde on the pho and noodles. pho is rice noodles and tougher to mask it. it is usually found in yellow noodles. due to keen sense of smell i can smell traces of it easily. best is make your own meals.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice. but beware of their yellow noodle and pho eateries. to stretch the "best by date" of their noodle and pho stashes so they don't have to discard the food, many use formaldehyde to keep them on the shelf longer. before sitting down i would normally get a cup of view coffee and find an excuse to look for toilet then proceed to bump into kitchen to smell for formaldehyde on the pho and noodles. pho is rice noodles and tougher to mask it. it is usually found in yellow noodles. due to keen sense of smell i can smell traces of it easily. best is make your own meals.

Were you a dog in your last life? :biggrin:

hungphat

Just sharing a clip of a condo in HCM which I intend to stay in.

It is located in District Binh Thanh.

HCM is only 1 hr 40 minutes away by flight. Air ticket costing around $120 return.

May be a better option than JB.

[video=youtube;vVmwcTjeKn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVmwcTjeKn8[/video]

Vinhomes Golden River?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vinhomes Golden River is next door.

Also on the same road call Nguyen Huu Canh.

You will be able to see both project from this video.

1:50 in the video. On top of the golf range is Vinhomes Central Park.

seizure

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been here for a few months and stay at D7's Pu My Hung (korean/taiwanese expat area). it is more peaceful than other expat areas.

i'm still trying to get used to this place. the language is too difficult for me to pronounce so at the moment i'm not even bothering to learn it.

this means... everything is difficult to comprehend. as i expected, food isn't cheap. cheap food does not suit my sensitive stomach and doesn't fill me up for long.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've been here for a few months and stay at D7's Pu My Hung (korean/taiwanese expat area). it is more peaceful than other expat areas.

i'm still trying to get used to this place. the language is too difficult for me to pronounce so at the moment i'm not even bothering to learn it.

this means... everything is difficult to comprehend. as i expected, food isn't cheap. cheap food does not suit my sensitive stomach and doesn't fill me up for long.

cut off part of your tongue and you can speak viet quite well.

snowwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
i come from ha noi, vietnam. Vietnam is a beautiful country, friendly people, beautiful scenery, I love vietnam