• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat so boring day, lai lai discuss what you want to eat for lunch.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
have been ill for 2 weeks, long time didn't eat something nice.
lai lai, discuss what you would like to eat later for lunch.

i think i most probably just drink water as my mouth still pain.

but i wish to eat big burger next week once i am fine.

hahahaha

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already packed a pepper-ham sandwich with Swiss Cheese for lunch. Stay in office to eat. Can't be bothered to drive out and spend 20 minutes looking for a spot to park just for lunch!

Cheers!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already packed a pepper-ham sandwich with Swiss Cheese for lunch. Stay in office to eat. Can't be bothered to drive out and spend 20 minutes looking for a spot to park just for lunch!

Cheers!

jiak sandwich full meh?
i think must jiak one big bowl noodle, 饺子面 then full leh

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Follow sista site. Best is steamed camel toe sauteed in crushed passion fruits n strawberry cock-tail

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes this is the way to relax during lunch break. Had a colleague who brought one of those small canned chilly tuna flakes and 4slices of bread. It certainly looked delicious.

Cheers!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have been ill for 2 weeks, long time didn't eat something nice.
lai lai, discuss what you would like to eat later for lunch.

i think i most probably just drink water as my mouth still pain.

but i wish to eat big burger next week once i am fine.

hahahaha

You so potato issit? How does eating burger considered as something nice and healthy?

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
i usually have lunch at marina bay sands celebrity restaurants..for today im still undecided between Wolfgang Puck's Michelin Star Spago or Waku Ghin by masterchef Tetsuya Wakuda..i have a weakness for Wolf's prime CUT steak specially airflown fresh from USA, savoury flawless steak grilled over hard wood and charcoal...im also spoilt for choice between Tetsuya's signature Marinated Botan Shrimp with Sea Urchin and Caviar and Wagyu with Wasabi and Citrus Soy

cut-steak.jpg

waku-ghin.jpg

fuck lah, so troublesome...i think i will just go to the hawker centre for hokkien mee and kopiO kau kau :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes this is the way to relax during lunch break. Had a colleague who brought one of those small canned chilly tuna flakes and 4slices of bread. It certainly looked delicious.

Will be very nice if can add in some mayonnaise and mix in one egg. Then wrap tuna mx in soft bread (croissant or small bund type) ...believe me, when you eat it just after the tuna is cooked and hot, .........heavenly.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Now thinking of having it.

Will be very nice if can add in some mayonnaise and mix in one egg. Then wrap tuna mx in soft bread (croissant or small bund type) ...believe me, when you eat it just after the tuna is cooked and hot, .........heavenly.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats half the World's favourite breakfast and the second original sin. Every time when I am travelling, it just that and to cover lunch as well. And the hotel no matter where they are cannot stuff it up.

Nowadays slices of salmon comes with it and its great - 2 eggs sunny side up as opposed to scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms, braised tomatoes, one chicken sausage and the salmon. And if you get a heart attack you know that you died a happy man.

That's my favorite breakfast!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats half the World's favourite breakfast and the second original sin. Every time when I am travelling, it just that and to cover lunch as well. And the hotel no matter where they are cannot stuff it up.

Nowadays slices of salmon comes with it and its great - 2 eggs sunny side up as opposed to scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms, braised tomatoes, one chicken sausage and the salmon. And if you get a heart attack you know that you died a happy man.

True, the standard breakfast fare of any decent hotel. Also, hash browns, bacon, and wide variety of cereal from whole bran to coco crunch if you really want to pack it in.

Nowadays i just have a fruits dinner after all that face stuffing in the day

Last edited: