• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where is the best place to hide after you have robbed a bank?

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
No extradition treaty and can retire cheap?

Just for discussion sake. Think like a criminal.

I choose Bhutan.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I choose Bhutan.

No, not a backward country but a country with beautiful beach, nice girls and freedom ... any country in South America where many ex-Nazi and Mafia are also hiding..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I choose Bhutan.

It is not right to rob a bank .
If really there is a need to, best place to hide is near police station. Most danger is most safe.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
geylang. its so notorious the polis dare not step in alone, even if there were several of them, they r simply outnumbered even with ang chia coming in.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best place to hide is Australia. There are so many high ranking lawyers, executives that have fled to Australia and still walking free. The Aussie Police by nature will not spot check, screen or even attempt to knock on a door to ascertain their identity. I even heard of known wanted people attending Singapore and Malaysia gatherings.

You go to any part of Asia and you will stand out clearly. The Police will be first to come and extort money from you.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depends on how much u were able to rob. If 30k, bumboat to ubin. 300k, go bali, 3m go uruguay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where else but JB? Many gangsters around to join and do more robbery.

But you must stay in a JB Chinese neighbourhood where the neighbours will shut door close light if they sense any trouble. This kind of you die your biz neighbourhood will suit robbers, for sure no one will care to report you to police. But not in Malay kampong with good kampong spirit.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I choose Bhutan.

20141219_bhutan16_afpreuterssph.jpg

No extradition treaty never mind, is just a phone call alway

11083707_823501844364512_5503484586515588427_o.jpg

His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen were among the world leaders attending the Funeral Services of His Excellency Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
The State Funeral of His Excellency Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who passed away on March 23, was held in Singapore today. He was widely regarded by Singaporeans and abroad as the father of modern Singapore.
Meanwhile in Bhutan, upon the Command of His Majesty The King, the National Flag was flown at Half Mast in respect to His Excellency Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's first Prime Minister.
Ministers, Senior Government Officials, well-wishers, and Singaporeans residing in Bhutan participated in a ceremony to light a thousand butterlamps, and offered prayers for His Excellency Mr Lee Kuan Yew, at the Kuenrey of the Tashichhodzong.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
David is da best. Run road the daughter can still be so popular here and acting in local drama.

Would you believe that they are not in contact?

ht.jpg