• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP is a mouthpiece for China

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is disgraceful that PAP's Channel News Asia is promoting China's position on the South China Sea territorial dispute. The Americans should show the PAP that they can't two-time.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is disgraceful that PAP's Channel News Asia is promoting China's position on the South China Sea territorial dispute. The Americans should show the PAP that they can't two-time.

Don't you know that your cuntry is a street whore? Anyway who watched CNA? Seriously?

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, this one everybody knows. the segment of in conversation and insight always feature favourable views of china and the lady presenter is also ex-tiong with funny accent from don't know where but still sound tiong in all segment. i watch the show just for laugh and see how sinkies IQ have sink so low and the lack of critical thinking. anyway i have a god laugh on sunday and proved my point

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are confused. The pap is the most trusted "awesome" ally of the USA and provided all manners of cooperation and military bases in Singapore to help encircle / contain China. Indeed, my fear is that pap will one day order Chinese in Singapore to fight China Chinese on behalf of the USA.