• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Man Tricked Into Wearing G-String And Molested By Unethical Spa!! CaseTrust Pls!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last week I was walking around bugis area while waiting for my friend when i saw a spa located at 3rd level, A&A Wellness Spa 233B Victoria St. Saw the signboard for an hour massage was $50.

Went in to the counter and paid $50 to a lady who was not in their uniform. Was assign a female masseur name Jolin. She ask me to change to a G-string instead giving me a shorts to wear.

After 15 to 20 mins or massage she was massing my thigh area and near to my groin area. She keep on brushing the groin area. After which she recommend me to sign up package and i totally refused. I was thinking why G-string was offer in the first place. This was to make the customer feel high while they brushing through our groin area for easy access.

After i reject her she suggest that they can offer 4 hands massage and i can enjoy which is a different feeling. After my massage end i was told to pay another $18 which she claims the $50 was under promotion. She claims that the new counter staff collected the wrong price. I was totally offended and she still ignore.

So i decided to google about the review. Which i saw on sammyboy forum, So many people out there was con by them. Some more they are under casetrust.

This way of doing business is totally unbearable. How can you ask a customer wear g-string and keep on tease the customer to get package? Please create awareness and casetrust should investigate.

Josh Tan
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ged-me-extra-after-i-refused-special-services

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Man Tricked Into Wearing G-String And Molested By Unethical Spa!! CaseTrust

Ha ha,John u kenna con.Good for u to learn a lesson.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Man Tricked Into Wearing G-String And Molested By Unethical Spa!! CaseTrust

This guy acts innocent.

Want more pleasure , but refuse to pay more.

Where in the world is there free lunch ?

Last edited:

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal

cock person .

If feel offended when given a g string, he should refuse and walk out of that place.

Why wear it, laid down on massage bed, enjoyed the service and come to complain.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

He didnt squeeze her breasts??

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last week I was walking around bugis area while waiting for my friend when i saw a spa located at 3rd level, A&A Wellness Spa 233B Victoria St. Saw the signboard for an hour massage was $50.

Went in to the counter and paid $50 to a lady who was not in their uniform. Was assign a female masseur name Jolin. She ask me to change to a G-string instead giving me a shorts to wear.

After 15 to 20 mins or massage she was massing my thigh area and near to my groin area. She keep on brushing the groin area. After which she recommend me to sign up package and i totally refused. I was thinking why G-string was offer in the first place. This was to make the customer feel high while they brushing through our groin area for easy access.

After i reject her she suggest that they can offer 4 hands massage and i can enjoy which is a different feeling. After my massage end i was told to pay another $18 which she claims the $50 was under promotion. She claims that the new counter staff collected the wrong price. I was totally offended and she still ignore.

So i decided to google about the review. Which i saw on sammyboy forum, So many people out there was con by them. Some more they are under casetrust.

This way of doing business is totally unbearable. How can you ask a customer wear g-string and keep on tease the customer to get package? Please create awareness and casetrust should investigate.

Josh Tan
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ged-me-extra-after-i-refused-special-services

He must be thinking it can't be costing more than $8.

Khaw-Boon-Haw.jpg