• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat France v. Portugal: which team will win UEFA 2016?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
When UEFA 2016 final is being played out in Stade de France, it will be afternoon here in the US.

I don't know if I should watch it or go visit her sister's family with my wife? Today is a beautiful Sunday you know....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When UEFA 2016 final is being played out in Stade de France, it will be afternoon here in the US.

I don't know if I should watch it or go visit her sister's family with my wife? Today is a beautiful Sunday you know....
u shud do both ... watch @ ur wifey sisterz family ...

lidat u win both ...

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo leelax tum poh tan kui kew si boh

[video=youtube;VPcqt0qMM_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcqt0qMM_w[/video]

Guardiola

Alfrescian
Loyal

226180080734cd38725f532ea3428792a28ba1ce.jpeg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry cannot reveal what I buy ... many malicious people here will hope me to lose
oways lidat 1 la ...

sinkies r mor keen 2 c others got it wrong dan riding on others run of gud luck 4 their own benefit ... got 1 time loong time ago, me was posting in a futbol forum n me was having a gud run ... me noticed got 1 fella posted his bets which were oways exactly opposite 2 mine ... ofcos, he lost his bets in every match 2 ze final ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
oways lidat 1 la ...

sinkies r mor keen 2 c others got it wrong dan riding on others run of gud luck 4 their own benefit ... got 1 time loong time ago, me was posting in a futbol forum n me was having a gud run ... me noticed got 1 fella posted his bets which were oways exactly opposite 2 mine ... ofcos, he lost his bets in every match 2 ze final ...

Bro, now I can revealed what I bought.

Draw 1x2 bought at around 8pm last night. After analysing it's been 16 years since a draw results in the finals. In Euro 2000 was the last draw, France beat Italy 2-1 after extra times. Portugal with an extra day rest definitely held out for a draw in 90 mins if they parked the bus and played ugly.

$400 bet X 3.05 = $1220

Championship Winner - Portugal at odd of $2.30 bought at 2am MBS outlet.

I noticed an unusual fell in the Portugal odds.

2.60 to 2.45 to down to 2.30

I read about past records between France and Portugal.

In Euro 2000 semi-finals, France 2-1 Portugal aet.

In World Cup 2006 semi-finals, Portugal 0-1 France

So I decided to placed a $600 bet on Portugal to lift the trophy.

Thanks God, my luck was good. I won 5 euro matches in a row all the ways to lift the trophy :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u posted ur bets b4 ze match, it wud haf been betta ...

me sort of oredi saw ur 5 out of 5 score cumming wen u were 3 up ...

Thanks bro, next month August there is a men football tournament at the Rio 2016 Summer Olympics.

With Brazil as host and Neymar is playing, I think Brazil will go all the ways to the finals.

By then, we share general betting information here together :biggrin: