• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shameful PAP and Shameful SPF

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 8 Dec 2013, SPF Officers ran away and hid in an ambulance when indian FTs rioted at Little India and burnt civilian cars.

Instead of disciplining these Officers for dereliction of duty, the PAP chose to honour and praise them.

Contrast the SPF Officers who ran away from foreigners throwing stones at Singaporean civilians and Dallas Police Officers who ran towards gunman who were firing live shots.

This shows how the SPF and PAP have deteriorated!

Shameful PAP and shameful SPF.

I wonder how the Commissioner of Police can hold his head up. The right thing for him to do was to at least discipline the Officers who ran away from their duty

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should think along this to realise the reason for them to run.
1. The salary they get is it worth to risk their life.
2. They have family to take care

So it is acceptable for them to run.:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameful for SPF Officers to accept whatever salary offered but run away when duty calls.

Shameful for PAP to praise SPF Officers who ran away from duty.

So...Shameful PAP, Shameful SPF

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can empathize with our police. They were not given mask and oxygen tank to tackle the rioters. It was Little India after all, and they should have treated the event like a quasi chemical warfare.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean the US cops are paid highly and all of them don't have family to support??? in fact the US cops are paid poorly and under even more stress and operate in a more dangerous environment.
only cowards hide in ambulances... and from stone throwers!!!! how disgraceful.
get real. you must be living in a frog well.
no wonder everything nowadays is breaking down. even the mrt, elevators, escalators are all faulty every week. school is full of paedophiles teachers and even the CNB, spf, civil defence has sex scandals and corruptions cases. worse involving the top people in recent years. why??? because of this bocah attitude or no responsibility at all ie totally unprofessional people with no or little sense of morality. you don't see this happening during LKY times. he would fired off these shitty people then throw them into the slammers, no matter how senior. that's why i respect him..
hahhahah

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 8 Dec 2013, SPF Officers ran away and hid in an ambulance when indian FTs rioted at Little India and burnt civilian cars.

Instead of disciplining these Officers for dereliction of duty, the PAP chose to honour and praise them.

Contrast the SPF Officers who ran away from foreigners throwing stones at Singaporean civilians and Dallas Police Officers who ran towards gunman who were firing live shots.

This shows how the SPF and PAP have deteriorated!

Shameful PAP and shameful SPF.

I wonder how the Commissioner of Police can hold his head up. The right thing for him to do was to at least discipline the Officers who ran away from their duty

This what I think. If you are NS personnel, facing overwhelming odds, just run. If you signed on, then bloody well do your duty. Running away was the most shameful thing I have seen. There were one or two guys who kept their cool and stood their ground. They were heroes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean the US cops are paid highly and all of them don't have family to support??? in fact the US cops are paid poorly and under even more stress and operate in a more dangerous environment.
get real. you must be living in a frog well. hahhahah

OK bro Satyr is right . Doing NSF and regular should be different behavior in times of riots.
For NSF is forced to do whereas regular is themselves wanted so should do their needful job.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I wonder how the Commissioner of Police can hold his head up. The right thing for him to do was to at least discipline the Officers who ran away from their duty
he's not ze 1 who rewarded n praised his men ... iz his big boss, dat loon retard ...

iz 1 of dose loon retartdz li'l tricks ... tiz 1 is 2 cover up n divert attention from ze embarassment of ill-preparedness, incompentency n complacency of ze polis 4s ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can empathize with our police. They were not given mask and oxygen tank to tackle the rioters. It was Little India after all, and they should have treated the event like a quasi chemical warfare.

If internal security and riot control are part of SPF's job and they officers are not equipped, is it not SPF's and pap's fault?

Shame on SPF and pap for they cant equip and perform their jobs

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
get real. you must be living in a frog well.
no wonder everything nowadays is breaking down. even the mrt, elevators, escalators are all faulty every week. school is full of paedophiles teachers and even the CNB, spf, civil defence has sex scandals and corruptions cases. worse involving the top people in recent years. why??? because of this bocah attitude or no responsibility at all ie totally unprofessional people with no or little sense of morality. you don't see this happening during LKY times. he would fired off these shitty people then throw them into the slammers, no matter how senior. that's why i respect him..
hahhahah

indeed disgraceful!

the pap's culture of not identifying culprits for negligence has bred complacency within its ranks and also among civil servants and uniform officers

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This what I think. If you are NS personnel, facing overwhelming odds, just run. If you signed on, then bloody well do your duty. Running away was the most shameful thing I have seen. There were one or two guys who kept their cool and stood their ground. They were heroes.

There were one or two heroes. The rest disgraced their uniform. what was most disgraceful was the pap who honoured the officers who ran away and hid in the ambulance.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They did not run away from their duties. They were just showing MAXIMUM RESTRAINT!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK bro Satyr is right . Doing NSF and regular should be different behavior in times of riots.
For NSF is forced to do whereas regular is themselves wanted so should do their needful job.

There is something wrong if the SPF says NSFs can run away from riots. It is even worse when the SPF salutes regulars who ran away. What kind of message is the SPF and pap sending to our Police Officers? I wld be ashamed if i were a Police Office

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's not ze 1 who rewarded n praised his men ... iz his big boss, dat loon retard ...

iz 1 of dose loon retartdz li'l tricks ... tiz 1 is 2 cover up n divert attention from ze embarassment of ill-preparedness, incompentency n complacency of ze polis 4s ...

LHL, TCH and NJH shd be ashamed of themselves.

Look at how brave the Dallas cops were! Look at how pitiful and pathetic SPF officers were when they were tested! Failed bigtime

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
They lack exposure and experience. There should be a World Naked Bike Ride every year in Singapore, especially around Mustafa Shopping Centre. It might help them to take their job seriously.

476101670.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They lack exposure and experience. There should be a World Naked Bike Ride every year in Singapore, especially around Mustafa Shopping Centre. It might help them to take their job seriously.

Yes, perhaps the SPF can handle these kinds of non threatening events. Disgraceful SPF cant handle law enforcements

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally,the SPF will choose soft targets for their KPIs such as spotchecking HCs for unlicensed masseuses and raiding of redlight spots.Please remember SPF are practical and work-smart people just earning a salary for daily survival so they will not choose hard targets such as riots and gangfights that have risks to their life or limbs,so normally u will see them only when the incidents have ended.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally,the SPF will choose soft targets for their KPIs such as spotchecking HCs for unlicensed masseuses and raiding of redlight spots.Please remember SPF are practical and work-smart people just earning a salary for daily survival so they will not choose hard targets such as riots and gangfights that have risks to their life or limbs,so normally u will see them only when the incidents have ended.

the issue is when an SPF officer is assigned to Little India for duty and when trouble started, he ran away to hide, did he do wrong? what shd SPF do to him?